Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Videos » Favourite Fan Videos
Favourite Fan Videos
Thrill Date: Saturday, 04-Aug-12, 7:28 AM | Message # 16
Dinkie-Di

Simon in Paris

I have updated the vid with new music which isn't blocked and added some pics from Chantilly at the end - enjoy... See the rest of my vids listed in post #13 on page 1.

Simon Baker in Paris - a Fan's view 2012 with Sax

I have made this public so share the link if you want...... hands :hands:

I have also updated Chantilly in June - see post #13 - more video, stills and longer version of the music shades shades

Message edited by Thrill - Sunday, 05-Aug-12, 4:19 PM

KathyF Date: Saturday, 04-Aug-12, 4:35 PM | Message # 17
Rip Snorter

Very cool! hello

Thrill Date: Saturday, 25-Aug-12, 2:36 AM | Message # 18
Dinkie-Di

Simon in The Ring Two - set to music

Simon Baker - The Ring Two set to music 2005

The movies is creepy and scary but I have just taken most of Simon's parts and set to music - Pirates of the Caribbean remix by Caitlin on laser violin. there are some classic Simon facial expressions. So fun and lighthearted - no romantic vibes and no scary bits! Enjoy. Its public so you can share if you want. hands hands

Tina Date: Saturday, 25-Aug-12, 9:11 AM | Message # 19
Fair Dinkum

This is great! Wonderful video. I've seen The Ring Two only once, because it's really not my kind of movie, and I thought it was kind of boring and Simon's part way too small, but he looks so good in this, even though he has dark hair. I think I have to go through the movie again in the next days. Just hate the end of Simon's charakter!

lenacr Date: Saturday, 25-Aug-12, 10:05 AM | Message # 20
Dinkie-Di

Thanks Thrill!! Very enjoyable, lovely music!!
I have also watched the Ring 2 only once myself. I love Simon and his character, I love Naomi Watts and also liked her character to a certain extend, but I hated the way - I felt - Naomi's character used Simon's character (sorry about the names) all the way to his death. So, I do want to watch it again, but maybe I'll have to skip Simon's character death out....

Thrill Date: Sunday, 02-Sep-12, 4:27 PM | Message # 21
Dinkie-Di

I have decided to make my videos of Smith 2006 - Jeff & Tom's story public
Simon Baker in Smith 2006 - Jeff and Tom story part 1

Enjoy if you haven't seen these already - its basically all the Simon bits without the rest. Episode 1 has the surfing scene and Episode 6 is the best overall. It is such a shame that Jeff & Tom weren't the central characters..... Still we got TM and that is in a different league!

wink ;)

I have now put the episodes in a playlist so its easier to follow.....

Simon Baker in Smith 2006 - Jeff and Tom story

Message edited by Thrill - Tuesday, 04-Sep-12, 0:52 AM

Tassie Date: Sunday, 02-Sep-12, 5:52 PM | Message # 22
Bee's Knees

Great to see all the Jeff sections together-how green are his eyes!!! Thanks for this Thrill, I agree Jeff @ Tom should have been the main characters.

Thrill Date: Tuesday, 11-Sep-12, 4:18 PM | Message # 23
Dinkie-Di

Hello everyone - i have had a bit of a spring clean of my YouTube page and made more vids public and created some playlists. I hope that these links work - it makes it easier to see and find the videos....

Simon Baker Interviews - some unique

Simon Baker - Fun Stuff

Simon Baker - Films and TV

Simon Baker - Smith 2006 Jeff and Toms story

Simon Baker - Heartbreak High 1996 - Toms story

I will be adding more vids to the playlists - just needed to get this sorted out first. Enjoy.... hands :hands:

Message edited by Thrill - Tuesday, 11-Sep-12, 4:21 PM

Thrill Date: Monday, 24-Sep-12, 1:27 AM | Message # 24
Dinkie-Di

I have just added to the funstuff playlist a quick one I made of Season 4 look back and Season 5 promos

Simon Baker funstuff - Season 4 look back and season 5 promos

I actually wanted to add more of Crimson hat in but it kept being blocked......... - less than a week to go...... hello hello

Fran Date: Monday, 24-Sep-12, 11:54 AM | Message # 25
Fair Dinkum

I enjoyed watching that, thanks Thrill thumb

Lena Date: Monday, 24-Sep-12, 1:24 PM | Message # 26
Dinkie-Di

Thrill, the video is amazing, love it.

Tassie Date: Monday, 24-Sep-12, 6:05 PM | Message # 27
Bee's Knees

Great video Thrill-thank you. Can't wait to see when series 5 will air here in the UK. Also everytime I see Jane with his damaged eye he reminds me so much of Peter Falk in Columbo.

Mrpf Date: Monday, 24-Sep-12, 6:40 PM | Message # 28
Ankle Biter

Thrill, I really like your videos. You take the best Simon tongue

Thrill Date: Monday, 05-Nov-12, 7:13 AM | Message # 29
Dinkie-Di

I have uploaded a better quality version - Celebrating 100 episodes of The Mentalist - there is no new information but i just put the best of the interviews and prmoms on YT and added some of Blake Neelys music. It was alot of fun to make - so I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPScY8UauiQ

I have just treated myself to FinalCut Pro - which is the Pro video making tool - it will take a while to master (its a bit like learning to drive in a mini then geting behind the wheel of a F1 car....) - but from first glace the quailty of the vids should improve - especially low light - and the effects. Its all a good excuse to look at Simon for hours while trying to make a better quality vid - or searching through old footage. I have a few ideas about topics I would like to make (things which haven't been done already - eg Jane & Lisbon have been done heaps) - more like Simon & Becca celebrating 21 years together - as they have both said some lovely things about each other on camera, over the years. If anyone has any good ideas feel free to let me know. I dont have huge amounts of free time and FCP will take a while to learn - so dont hold your breath - so if it goes quiet from me - you know I working on stuff in the background. BTW the vid I posted above took about 10 hours to do over the weekend - and that's with iMovie which I know quite well now. It wasnt helped as it kept getting blocked by WB as I was showing too much of the Episode at the end - once I cut it down to less than 2 mins it seemed to be OK.......

Fran Date: Thursday, 08-Nov-12, 1:23 AM | Message # 30
Fair Dinkum

Thrill - I really like your idea for a Simon & Becca 21 years together video ok

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Videos » Favourite Fan Videos
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz