The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon's Instagram
Simon's Instagram
Tina Date: Tuesday, 20-Jan-15, 8:46 AM | Message # 316
Fair Dinkum

Simon posted another photo on instagram. So beautiful! I love trees and this one is so magical!

http://instagram.com/p/yEB3aLsx-u/

DS_Pallas Date: Tuesday, 20-Jan-15, 10:37 AM | Message # 317
Fair Dinkum

What I don't like on Instagram is the square format. I much prefer the 24-36 type of frame.
Anyway. Great atmosphere… Nice shot.

Tanja Date: Tuesday, 20-Jan-15, 11:09 AM | Message # 318
Rip Snorter

I love Simon's pics!! I'm trying also to take photos with trees, not always easy. but Simon has a good eye smile
tinamarianne, I love your new icon so much kiss

Fran Date: Tuesday, 20-Jan-15, 11:42 AM | Message # 319
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Tina, that's such a beautiful photo. Back home on his farm maybe? Although I'm not sure that tree is in full leaf, it looks like it may be a Spring photo and I think it's Summer in Australia at the moment.

bee Date: Tuesday, 20-Jan-15, 12:06 PM | Message # 320
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Tina...Simon certainly has a good eye for a photo!

Tina Date: Tuesday, 20-Jan-15, 12:16 PM | Message # 321
Fair Dinkum

Thank you Tanja smile Had to create a little Sando...

I was wondering too if it's on his farm. He posted another photo of a tree a while ago. I love photos like this, or even better to be in the nature and look at such beautiful trees.
I'm so happy he is posting again. That's always so good to find a pic of Simon when I get up in the morning. I always check instagram even before I go under the shower tongue

Tanja Date: Tuesday, 20-Jan-15, 12:31 PM | Message # 322
Rip Snorter

Ha ha tinamarianne, I find also that Australian timezone is better for us Europeans, so we can check for his photos when we wake up, first thing what I do in the mornings wink

Wand6122360 Date: Tuesday, 20-Jan-15, 1:10 PM | Message # 323
Bee's Knees

What a nice photo! I love trees as well, but as Tanja has already mentioned, it's difficult to get interesting shots of them. Simon, of course, manages just that.

kim Date: Tuesday, 20-Jan-15, 5:12 PM | Message # 324
Bee's Knees

Thanks Tina- what a great picture. I added a link on the home page to your post with the picture.

Tanni Date: Tuesday, 20-Jan-15, 6:51 PM | Message # 325
Ankle Biter

I like his photos! Thanks @tinamarianne smile Btw...nice profile picture biggrin

@tinamarianne & Tanja: That's my morning routine, too cool .... out of bed & check for his instagram photos shy

amanda Date: Tuesday, 20-Jan-15, 11:16 PM | Message # 326
Cobber

Thanks Tina. Beautiful photo ! He is very talented biggrin

kabuky Date: Wednesday, 21-Jan-15, 6:10 AM | Message # 327
Surfie

Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous.

I would love to see the other shots he took of this tree. The sky is incredible. I noticed he loves the sky, especially with nice clouds.

I wonder what the temperature is here. Some trees in extreme heat do not have many leaves and leaves tend to be small to conserve the little water they get (less evaporation). Like cactus - they don't have many leaves (some of those thorns are leaves) to conserve all the water they can. (I obviously watch too many nature shows!)

Message edited by kabuky - Wednesday, 21-Jan-15, 6:13 AM

bee Date: Wednesday, 21-Jan-15, 9:52 AM | Message # 328
Fair Dinkum

I love the fact that Simon is keeping in touch with his fans through his instagram photos and it is great to see the world through his eyes! Simon's love of nature also shines through (a similar trait of Patrick Jane)!

Message edited by bee - Wednesday, 21-Jan-15, 10:34 AM

Juney Date: Wednesday, 21-Jan-15, 11:18 AM | Message # 329
Bee's Knees

Maybe he's looking for sites to film Breath. Is that what producers do? I'm not sure.

Tina Date: Thursday, 22-Jan-15, 8:46 AM | Message # 330
Fair Dinkum

Thank you Tanni smile
Yes always nice to see right after getting up if somebody posted a new pic on instagram. I really got a little addicted to this app. Today I found a beautiful LA shot from Tanja biggrin
I don't follow many people, but the ones I follow post wonderful photos!
I also love to search for tags.

bee, I'm so happy too that he keeps in touch with his fans on instagram, and they are always so grateful for every photo.
I love nature, and I love his photos of nature. He really should publish a book with his photography! Would be a big success.

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon's Instagram
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz