The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon's Instagram
Simon's Instagram
Hayseed Date: Monday, 17-Aug-15, 5:42 AM | Message # 391
Bee's Knees

I think the pic is gorgeous. He certainly has an artistic eye.

coral Date: Thursday, 20-Aug-15, 11:49 AM | Message # 392
Cobber

New video from Simon

https://instagram.com/p/6mf7dasxxe/

Tassie Date: Thursday, 20-Aug-15, 4:31 PM | Message # 393
Bee's Knees

Thanks for sharing this coral. It is so beautiful and calming, Simon is a natural at making films.

Wand6122360 Date: Thursday, 20-Aug-15, 9:57 PM | Message # 394
Bee's Knees

Thanks for posting, Coral. It's always so nice to see something from Simon. Relaxing video.

DS_Pallas Date: Thursday, 20-Aug-15, 11:18 PM | Message # 395
Fair Dinkum

Pink sky, Pink Floyd happy

Wand6122360 Date: Friday, 21-Aug-15, 0:48 AM | Message # 396
Bee's Knees

You're brilliant, DSP!

kim Date: Friday, 21-Aug-15, 11:13 PM | Message # 397
Bee's Knees

I bet Simon was just wanting to see how long it took before someone put it all together. Pink Floyd "Is there Anybody Out There" He's very clever.

Tina Date: Saturday, 22-Aug-15, 7:49 AM | Message # 398
Fair Dinkum

I love his music choice for the little clips. Already downloaded the one from Pink Floyd he used for the TM jumpsuit clip smile

It's good he posts from time to time, to keep his fans ...Robin is very smart by communicating pretty much with the fans now over twitter and instagram. Many people forget fast and loose interest when somebody disappears for long.
I hope Simon will be more active on insta once he started shooting Breath.

258pce Date: Sunday, 23-Aug-15, 8:49 AM | Message # 399
Cobber

I loved the way he used instagram to help the TM fans through the end of filming and tried to convey his need to move on. It was a really sweet thing to do. Now, it seems to me that he is using the pictures to show his process with developing Breath--starting with the dimly lit winding road and dealing with all the commercial and economic aspects of birthing such a process. The rising sun seemed to indicate a turn towards the creative aspect of the process. This last one seems to be the ignition of the actual project, the prelude to actually shooting the film....which could be at any time now as we head into the 9th month of the year.

I have no idea what the pink color has to do with it, but it certainly results in a stunning mini-movie. If the tune is Pink Floyd, maybe that is the connection.....

258pce Date: Sunday, 23-Aug-15, 6:46 PM | Message # 400
Cobber

Hi Pipar! Glad to hear you feel the same way. I may just be over-analyzing but you're right that he has a poetic soul and he is a consummate story-teller. Even if I'm wrong on the exact meaning of the pics, I think he is telling us about his journey.

Hayseed Date: Sunday, 23-Aug-15, 8:19 PM | Message # 401
Bee's Knees

I loved the way he used instagram to help the TM fans through the end of filming and tried to convey his need to move on. It was a really sweet thing to do.

I was very grateful. I especially loved the shoes on the last mark.

Now, it seems to me that he is using the pictures to show his process with developing Breath--starting with the dimly lit winding road and dealing with all the commercial and economic aspects of birthing such a process. The rising sun seemed to indicate a turn towards the creative aspect of the process. This last one seems to be the ignition of the actual project, the prelude to actually shooting the film....which could be at any time now as we head into the 9th month of the year.

Love this idea, and it may very well be spot on.

Smileygirl Date: Monday, 24-Aug-15, 10:38 AM | Message # 402
Dinkie-Di

Back in Sydney biggrin

https://instagram.com/p/6wquuYMx_6/?taken-by=snappytoes

Is it possible that photobucket changed??? I can´t copy my images so I can post them here. Any idea how it works now???

Tina Date: Monday, 24-Aug-15, 10:48 AM | Message # 403
Fair Dinkum

Thank you Smileygirl.

I do have problems to save pics from instagram on my PC. It was no problem in the past but they must have changed something.

Any suggestions how to save it with Internet Explorer or Chrome? Worked with both but now not anymore.

Tina Date: Monday, 24-Aug-15, 11:04 AM | Message # 404
Fair Dinkum

Here is the photo from Simon. Downloaded it with my phone now. I had no problems with photobucket, Smileygirl.

Message edited by tinamarianne - Monday, 24-Aug-15, 11:05 AM

Smileygirl Date: Monday, 24-Aug-15, 11:45 AM | Message # 405
Dinkie-Di

Thx tinamarianne. I don´t know which link to use from photobucket now, as they changed their settings.

For the Instagram pictures I use iconosquare.com to save the pictures on my PC.

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon's Instagram
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz