Thursday, 25-Apr-24, 12:56 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info (Part 2: from 1 March 2014)
Simon News, Articles, Info
Wand6122360 Date: Tuesday, 11-Oct-16, 1:04 PM | Message # 1426
Bee's Knees

Many thanks for all your good work, Larkin.

Ivana Date: Tuesday, 11-Oct-16, 4:15 PM | Message # 1427
Fair Dinkum

Lariki71, thank you for all translations, you are great and I really appreciate all your efforts, I enjoy reading them.

Lariki71 Date: Wednesday, 12-Oct-16, 10:35 AM | Message # 1428
Jillaroo

Thank you for the kind words, ladies! I'm glad to be able to share...Will post another article translation soon (Vogue, Ukraine, from September 2016)

Deedee Date: Wednesday, 12-Oct-16, 11:22 AM | Message # 1429
Bee's Knees

Thanks Lariki.

Lariki71 Date: Wednesday, 12-Oct-16, 8:27 PM | Message # 1430
Jillaroo

This is the original article: http://vogue.ua/article/formen/parfyum/saymon-beyker.html
and here you can find a translation: http://larikisb.tumblr.com/post....finding it

It's a nice one too))))

Ivana Date: Thursday, 13-Oct-16, 4:17 PM | Message # 1431
Fair Dinkum

it is nice, little different, thanks a bunch Lariki smile

Lariki71 Date: Friday, 14-Oct-16, 7:59 AM | Message # 1432
Jillaroo

hello smile Yes, I think it's a little different too. Like it. Glad you liked it as well.
Does anyone need a translation for this one? http://www.lesechos.fr/serie-l....59.php#

DS_Pallas Date: Sunday, 23-Oct-16, 9:19 AM | Message # 1433
Fair Dinkum

4 years ago, posted on Dove Cameron's blog, (already surprised ), the young actress who played Jane's daughter Charlotte in The Mentalist S05E02 "Devil's Cherry"

robins-green-shades asked: Hi Dove! I'm reading all your answers about your experience on The Mentalist,you're so kind to share all that with us, set photos included, they're great! You said you most worked with Simon and Robin, so I wanted to ask, is there any advice they gave you regarding acting, or something you observed in them that you'll treasure for your future experiences? If you can share, of course smile Thank you!

I always learn something new on every set and project I work on. Sometimes, the things I learn are more obvious than others. With Simon and Robin, I can’t exactly put my finger on what I learned specifically, but I internalized a lot of good habits. Robin is in her own world a lot, staying in character, constantly practicing her lines. That’s part of what makes her so good, she knows how to stay in her mind and stay focused. Simon has this really great balance going with his silliness and his seriousness. Half the time he’d be singing, putting strange jewelry on me, coming up with embarrassing and cute nicknames for me, tugging on my hair, dancing around, then he’d switch into full-focus work mode. Always keeping everyone on track, making sure people were doing what they were supposed to be doing. They’re both really hard workers.

emmyderidder Date: Monday, 24-Oct-16, 6:03 AM | Message # 1434
Dinkie-Di

Thank you DS Pallas......very nice to read,I am at the Hospital for some time now,nice to wake up like this.bye till next time wink
Emmy

Tina Date: Monday, 24-Oct-16, 8:13 AM | Message # 1435
Fair Dinkum

Thank you DS. It's always nice to hear from people who know Simon.

Emmy, so sorry to hear you are in the hospital!!! I hope you will soon be home and well! All the best for you.

DS_Pallas Date: Monday, 24-Oct-16, 8:38 AM | Message # 1436
Fair Dinkum

Thanks you, I like to read tidbits like that on Simon (and Robin).

Emmy, wish you all the best for your health.

Tanja Date: Monday, 24-Oct-16, 12:32 PM | Message # 1437
Rip Snorter

Thank you Marie!
Emmy, I hope you feel better soon and can go home o heart

Tassie Date: Monday, 24-Oct-16, 4:20 PM | Message # 1438
Bee's Knees

Thanks for posting DSP-can't believe that episode was 4 years ago! Get better soon Emmy, keep us up to date on how you are getting on.

emmyderidder Date: Tuesday, 25-Oct-16, 5:54 AM | Message # 1439
Dinkie-Di

Thank you all so much for your best whishes xxx biggrin

Lariki71 Date: Tuesday, 01-Nov-16, 12:21 PM | Message # 1440
Jillaroo

Here is a short interview with Simon in Brazilian with my translation...http://larikisb.tumblr.com/post/152572250819/simon-baker-do-the-mentalist-diz-gostar-de

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info (Part 2: from 1 March 2014)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz