Thursday, 25-Apr-24, 1:37 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon's Birthday Video - 2014 (Making a Happy Birthday Video for Simon)
Simon's Birthday Video - 2014
Tassie Date: Tuesday, 24-Jun-14, 3:40 PM | Message # 16
Bee's Knees

Thrill, thanks so much for doing this on our behalf. Could I suggest either photo 3.05c The Red Ponies or 5.02p5 Devil's Cherry, both in our photo gallery. My message is Happy Birthday Simon, may your birthday bring you as much happiness as you bring me. Love Tassie xxx

Hayseed Date: Tuesday, 24-Jun-14, 3:44 PM | Message # 17
Bee's Knees

Here's my contribution:

Message: My dog is doing a Patrick Jane impression in honor of your birthday. I hope you have a great birthday with family and friends, and that you get in a nap amid all the festivities.

Picture:
http://owlmusic.50megs.com/justfor....ion.JPG

KathyF Date: Tuesday, 24-Jun-14, 4:29 PM | Message # 18
Rip Snorter

Cute Hayseed!

kim Date: Tuesday, 24-Jun-14, 6:37 PM | Message # 19
Bee's Knees

I like the clip from his interview with Conan O'brien where Simon is talking about the differences between the eels and the Rabbitohs. He can't keep himself from letting his amazing smile take over his whole face.

Message: Thanks for all the puuuurfect smiles. Your smile spreads joy and happiness and makes the world a better place!

http://teamcoco.com/video/simon-baker-pt-2-10/25/12#t=1:15

68Dove Date: Wednesday, 25-Jun-14, 8:38 AM | Message # 20
Blow-In

Thrill...Fabulous idea! I love all animals and have adopted 3 street strays (cats left behind when people move). My "boys" (Barcardi, Shave' and Ginge) all sit with me when Simon is on. They know a good man when they see him! Anyway, how about some pictures/videos of Simon walking his own dog "Happy".....That little pup's hair is as soft and touchable as Simon's kiss !

syriana13 Date: Wednesday, 25-Jun-14, 11:09 AM | Message # 21
Dinkie-Di

Thank you for the great idea smile
My message: "Happy Birthday Simon, thank you for being the great person you're, you inspire us all, love Yara"
My video: Simon mimics how his dog stands up and walks to you and gives you a hug. here http://www.peoplepets.com/people/pets/article/0,,20492078,00.html
Thank you hands

Message edited by syriana13 - Wednesday, 25-Jun-14, 11:11 AM

Mossibecca Date: Wednesday, 25-Jun-14, 5:01 PM | Message # 22
Bee's Knees

Hi Thrill, FINALLY i've had enough time to search out the videos.....this one is where he puts the kittens under the wire to set off the alarms.... around the 2.55 mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXAehan-1LA and this one has Simon with the cat right at the beginning https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpb8xivfZn0, Thank you for doing this....I don't mind which one you use, I will leave it to you to decide.

Message edited by Mossibecca - Wednesday, 25-Jun-14, 5:02 PM

KathyF Date: Saturday, 28-Jun-14, 6:55 PM | Message # 23
Rip Snorter

I guess a butterfly is an animal right? Or not...anyway, I love the image of Simon with the butterfly on his finger. I would say Happy Birthday Simon, you make my heart flutter! heart

Juney Date: Sunday, 29-Jun-14, 5:24 PM | Message # 24
Bee's Knees

How about a clip from the guardian. Any one with the judge's dog. Sorry don't know which ep. that is. My message would be A very happy birthday, this year and always.

sleepylover215 Date: Monday, 30-Jun-14, 1:30 AM | Message # 25
Ankle Biter

This is a nice idea! So many great choices. I love Nick with one the dead judge's dog on The Guardian also but I, like Tanja, love to see Simon and horses (since he was afraid of them as a child) so any clip of him on horseback would be great either in Affair of the Necklace or Ride with the Devil.

Thanks, Sleepy

Thrill Date: Saturday, 19-Jul-14, 11:19 AM | Message # 26
Dinkie-Di

Thank you everyone for your ideas. I am working on putting this all together.

If you would like to contribute please add a post asap. I hope to put the final version on YouTube 28 or 29 July just before Simon's birthday.

Its fine just to give a reference to a part of a video or description as I have copies of just about everything with Simon in !

Thanks - and this is such fun putting to all together!

XX

Tina Date: Saturday, 19-Jul-14, 11:59 AM | Message # 27
Fair Dinkum

I can't wait to see it Thrill! I have the one from last year on my phone so I have some Simon with me all the time biggrin
And of course it's on my USB stick with all Simon videos from the net. I have watched it many times.
Nice to get a new one!

Tanja Date: Saturday, 19-Jul-14, 12:49 PM | Message # 28
Rip Snorter

Thank you Thrill for your work! You're the best! Can't wait to see this smile

flynns1 Date: Saturday, 19-Jul-14, 8:45 PM | Message # 29
Blow-In

Hi id like the episode in The Mentalist when he says he's a horse whisper and he kisses the horse
The message to say Happy Birthday Simon thats a gorgeous thoroughbred and the horse is not bad either best wishes Tina
Thanks

BasqueCountryEuskeraz Date: Sunday, 20-Jul-14, 0:19 AM | Message # 30
Blow-In

My link, Simon with one rabbit in 5x02 of The Mentalist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iMVG8RnxUk
I would like to say him 'Happy Birthday Simon, you could see how love you basque people. I hope you have a great day, and I hope you come back here soon, thank you por coming NOS HAS DEJADO HUELLA, MAITE ZAITUGU, BENETAN"

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon's Birthday Video - 2014 (Making a Happy Birthday Video for Simon)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz