Thursday, 18-Apr-24, 3:39 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon's Birthday Video - 2014 (Making a Happy Birthday Video for Simon)
Simon's Birthday Video - 2014
Deedee Date: Sunday, 20-Jul-14, 12:13 PM | Message # 31
Bee's Knees

Thanks so much for doing this video Thrill and I look forward so much to seeing it. I would love to contribute but as I have left it rather late (sorry) I think most of the clips I would have chosen have been taken. Perhaps you could include for me the still of the Longines ad with Simon and the horse, unless, of course, its already been taken. My message is Happy Birthday Simon. Have fun on your special day and may love and happiness be with you always. Dee. Thanks Thrill xx

jazz Date: Sunday, 20-Jul-14, 3:12 PM | Message # 32
Surfie

I think Tanja may have chosen that photo, but there's a lovely video of Simon with that horse, so hopefully Thrill will be able to include some of that.

Deedee Date: Sunday, 20-Jul-14, 3:18 PM | Message # 33
Bee's Knees

That's a great idea Jazz, thanks and hopefully Thrill will have that one.

Thrill Date: Friday, 25-Jul-14, 6:51 AM | Message # 34
Dinkie-Di

Deedee - I'll do something with a horse for you - actually the opening will be horses with Ecstasy of Gold (from the good the bad and the ugly) playing ... (no more clues! - actually this probably doesn't make sense unless you see it in context)

Finally a day off work and a day to work on the video. Its not too late to add anything - it will be a busy weekend....

ryohei Date: Friday, 25-Jul-14, 10:21 AM | Message # 35
Jillaroo

Such a great idea!!And in the mentalist 305 there is a clip about Jane with a horse maybe you can use it ?

Deedee Date: Friday, 25-Jul-14, 11:44 PM | Message # 36
Bee's Knees

Thanks for that ,Thrill. Good luck with it this weekend and look forward to seeing the finished product xx

Thrill Date: Tuesday, 29-Jul-14, 12:22 PM | Message # 37
Dinkie-Di

OK - here it is - thank you to everyone who contributed - I hope you enjoy it! I have tried to add quite a few subtleties - so each time you watch it you'll see something new. Apologies for a couple of minor typos - just noticed - ahhhhhh. The music is more upbeat than last year.
Enjoy..
http://thebakerboy.ucoz.com/publ....1-0-363

Tanja Date: Tuesday, 29-Jul-14, 12:50 PM | Message # 38
Rip Snorter

Thank you so much Thrill for the great work! Like this video and the music! hands

Ivana Date: Tuesday, 29-Jul-14, 1:26 PM | Message # 39
Fair Dinkum

It's great Thrill, thank you so much

bee Date: Tuesday, 29-Jul-14, 1:37 PM | Message # 40
Fair Dinkum

Thanks for all the hard work you put into this Thrill, great video as always, you never disappoint. So nice to see some different clips and those beautiful messages. respect

Evy Date: Tuesday, 29-Jul-14, 4:58 PM | Message # 41
Fair Dinkum

Thank you so much Thrill. You're very talented.
I realize the hard work that you have done for us respect

You're an angel angel
I haven't an account to "like" on YT but I "like" in my heart love

Deedee Date: Tuesday, 29-Jul-14, 8:51 PM | Message # 42
Bee's Knees

Such a great video Thrill and thanks so much especially for all the time and effort you must have put into it. biggrin

BasqueCountryEuskeraz Date: Tuesday, 29-Jul-14, 9:03 PM | Message # 43
Blow-In

Thank you Thrill for this wonderful video, I think that Simon's watched it because he's shared a selfie in Instagram ¡¡¡QUÉ MAJO - SO CUTE!!!

ryohei Date: Wednesday, 30-Jul-14, 4:18 AM | Message # 44
Jillaroo

Thank you for such a great job!!It's wonderful!!!!

Tina Date: Wednesday, 30-Jul-14, 2:30 PM | Message # 45
Fair Dinkum

Thrill, my little boy is in your video! I was so surprised and happy about it. Thank you
What a great wonderful video you created again!!! Thank you so much for the hard work to give us this. I'm not at youtube but I give you a "LOVE IT" here.

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon's Birthday Video - 2014 (Making a Happy Birthday Video for Simon)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz