Tuesday, 16-Apr-24, 10:09 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Gallery Updates (Part 2: from 6 December 2014)
Gallery Updates
Deedee Date: Saturday, 31-Oct-15, 11:42 AM | Message # 991
Bee's Knees

I think it's always strange to see Simon without even a little smile on his face so he is a little annoyed and or fed up with all the attention in these pictures. I guess there is nowhere in France where he is so popular that he won't be recognised. Still whatever his expression it's always good to see him.

Tina Date: Saturday, 31-Oct-15, 12:06 PM | Message # 992
Fair Dinkum

He should come to Germany, he sure would have more freedom here biggrin ... he's just so very popular in France, but he should know that... that he can't have a private moment there.

Tanja Date: Saturday, 31-Oct-15, 1:22 PM | Message # 993
Rip Snorter

Exactly Tina!! He can has piece and quiet here. The French are crazy for TV stars.

Message edited by Tanja - Saturday, 31-Oct-15, 5:36 PM

kabuky Date: Saturday, 31-Oct-15, 5:31 PM | Message # 994
Surfie

Ahhh…maybe Stella hopped the train to NYC to be with her father for a short stay before he went to Paris for a short stay and some business until he gets to his REAL reason for the jaunt to Europe - The WOrld Cup!! Anyone spotted him there yet? I am watching it here in the USA (9:00 am Saturday morning on west coast).

Tim Winston has a book/CD about growing up on west coast of Australia. I listened to it on my commutes. Interesting perspective and some nice passages (but the ending was unimpressive for me). OK book on landscape of west Australia.

Ivana Date: Saturday, 31-Oct-15, 9:33 PM | Message # 995
Fair Dinkum

New Givenchy The Grooming Box
http://media.escentual.com/catalog....ack.png

thanks to Tanja

Grooming box #SimonBaker HQ picture
http://cdn1.feelunique.com/img....909.jpg
thanks to @SimonBakerFP

in store
thanks to @sylviequesnel

Message edited by Ivana - Saturday, 31-Oct-15, 9:35 PM

Ivana Date: Saturday, 31-Oct-15, 9:55 PM | Message # 996
Fair Dinkum

bee Date: Saturday, 31-Oct-15, 10:10 PM | Message # 997
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Ivana. Simon's such a great ambassador for Givenchy. Have to say I love his hair in this pic and his beautiful smile but why do they always show his eyes as blue? They are a beautiful green! By the way that model is living my dream! tongue

kim Date: Sunday, 01-Nov-15, 8:55 PM | Message # 998
Bee's Knees

Amazing new ad campaign for Givenchy. Simon is a handsome as ever, but I am with you Bee, why change his eye color? His eyes are perfect the way they came, don't mess with perfection. As for the model, everyone, including myself, is green with envy. I just hope that she was amazed at what she was getting to do.

DS_Pallas Date: Sunday, 01-Nov-15, 11:59 PM | Message # 999
Fair Dinkum

Bee and kim, I don't think they've changed Simon's eyes colour. Look at the pic of the display above, his eyes are green on the picture. The last pic is a close up made by someone who has cropped the original picture of the packaging, but it has been heavily edited with photoshop or another software. The colours are altered, saturated with red, absolutely not the tones you can see on the other pictures. And I think the eyes colour has been edited as well. It's not a picture coming from Givenchy. They would not published/released a photo with these horrible colours.

bee Date: Monday, 02-Nov-15, 9:09 AM | Message # 1000
Fair Dinkum

DS Pallas I think you are right, the eye colour is certainly different and looks false in the last pic. smile

DS_Pallas Date: Monday, 02-Nov-15, 12:40 PM | Message # 1001
Fair Dinkum

Ooops - Edited because of wrong pic.

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Monday, 02-Nov-15, 8:11 PM

Peithon Date: Monday, 02-Nov-15, 1:01 PM | Message # 1002
Rip Snorter

On twitter someone is claiming this pic is from 2013.

Tanja Date: Monday, 02-Nov-15, 1:31 PM | Message # 1003
Rip Snorter

Yes, the photo is old My WebPage

Pipar Date: Monday, 02-Nov-15, 1:46 PM | Message # 1004
Blow-In

And we have it in our photo gallery, filed under 2013 (added by Fran on 20-Apr-13):

April 2013

Message edited by Pipar - Monday, 02-Nov-15, 1:55 PM

kim Date: Monday, 02-Nov-15, 4:27 PM | Message # 1005
Bee's Knees

DS_P I think you are absolutely right about the close up photo. You are very observant. I think that I didn't have any higher cortical function as I was viewing the picture, and was just agog looking at Simon! I am admittedly smitten with Simon, and my brain turns off. I don't think I am alone in that though.......

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Gallery Updates (Part 2: from 6 December 2014)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz