Friday, 19-Apr-24, 7:46 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Gallery Updates (Part 2: from 6 December 2014)
Gallery Updates
bee Date: Tuesday, 23-Jun-15, 3:02 PM | Message # 706
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Smileygirl...Seems like he's waiting for someone, Rebecca and Stella perhaps? He's still having trouble with that elusive left hand shirt tail I see! Bless him! tongue

Tassie Date: Tuesday, 23-Jun-15, 4:42 PM | Message # 707
Bee's Knees

Hello Mag. (UK) has feature on Royal Ascot including small photo of Simon @ family, and some quotes from Simon. Also states it was a treat for Stella before she starts studying Theatre at Yale Uni. in Connecticut.

KathyF Date: Tuesday, 23-Jun-15, 9:00 PM | Message # 708
Rip Snorter

Wow, Yale! Stella is surely making Simon and Rebecca proud! Impressive indeed.

pip Date: Tuesday, 23-Jun-15, 9:17 PM | Message # 709
Cobber

Wow he,s even sexier in a top hat. Becca and Stella look gorgeous too.

Fran Date: Wednesday, 24-Jun-15, 9:11 AM | Message # 710
Fair Dinkum

Thanks for the info Tassie, I'll look out for it, see if its worth scanning.

(By the way, I've noticed that you seem to struggle with the concept of thread topics, is it because there's no translation tool for English to Scottish tongue )

Fran Date: Wednesday, 24-Jun-15, 10:45 AM | Message # 711
Fair Dinkum

I've put a selection of the watermarked pics in the Gallery.

Tassie Date: Wednesday, 24-Jun-15, 3:47 PM | Message # 712
Bee's Knees

Sorry Fran-could I have a translation, what does concept of thread topics mean? Thought I'd posted in the 'Simon news and chatter' section and that was appropriate. I'm a bit on my 'high horse' today, and to add insult to injury I'm English. rolleyes

phippsunited Date: Wednesday, 24-Jun-15, 3:50 PM | Message # 713
Ankle Biter

How do i put a pic on my Profile.it wont work !!!!

Fran Date: Wednesday, 24-Jun-15, 4:53 PM | Message # 714
Fair Dinkum

Quote Tassie ()
Sorry Fran-could I have a translation, what does concept of thread topics mean? Thought I'd posted in the 'Simon news and chatter' section and that was appropriate. I'm a bit on my 'high horse' today, and to add insult to injury I'm English.

Ah sorry, I assumed you were Scottish because of the name Tassie - I used to do Scottish Country Dancing and there's a dance called 'Silver Tassie' so I've always associated the word with Scotland.

Anyway, if you're only considering the Section Names it probably explains why you often post in the wrong thread. Within each Section there are several threads listed, each with their own name which describes the topic for that thread. So, although you're right that this is the 'Simon News & Chat' Section, this thread is called 'Gallery Updates' which means it's for photos.

Quote phippsunited ()
How do i put a pic on my Profile.it wont work !!!!

You should be able to upload an avatar by editing your User Details and using 'Upload custom avatar'. The only reason I can think of for there being a problem is if you're trying to upload a file that's too big.

phippsunited Date: Wednesday, 24-Jun-15, 4:59 PM | Message # 715
Ankle Biter

iT worked been trying for ages smile Thanks

Smileygirl Date: Wednesday, 24-Jun-15, 11:54 PM | Message # 716
Dinkie-Di

WOOOOOWWW

I think many found out over the day that Robin finally got a Twitter and an IG account. I actually wasn´t sure if it´s really her but she just posted THIS and my heart stopped ♥
"So nobody will ever ask me again if @snappytoes is short. He's that handsome,talented, AND full sized folks."

coral Date: Wednesday, 24-Jun-15, 11:58 PM | Message # 717
Cobber

Simon at Judas Kiss premiere Toronto Film Festival September 1998

http://www.digitalhit.com/galleries/1/19/5

coral Date: Thursday, 25-Jun-15, 0:13 AM | Message # 718
Cobber

Wow thanks, great picture from Robin, this is the direct link https://instagram.com/p/4VDbNUzUoq/

kabuky Date: Thursday, 25-Jun-15, 4:01 AM | Message # 719
Surfie

Love it….thanks Robin!!!

Tina Date: Thursday, 25-Jun-15, 8:28 AM | Message # 720
Fair Dinkum

That's a really nice picture biggrin

I too was and I still am not sure if it's really Robin ... she doesn't seem like the social media type to me ...anybody can post these pics and say she/he is her.

So until I have confirmation from Simon or one from the other official "TM's", or I see Robin saying in a video it's her, I am careful with believing (guess I'm always more the non believer when it comes to things written in the internet).

There is also a Tim Kang Official on instagram that it's sure not him because the language is totally different to his twitter account that we know IS him, and there is somebody claiming to be Simon and we all know what the real Simon account is. Many people really go for it and believe it's the real one ...

It would be nice if Robin joined social media, and I hope it's really her and that we get 100 % proof.

Until that, I'm happy to look at the pics that are posted on this account and hope we get more like this beautiful pic of Simon and Robin smile

Message edited by tinamarianne - Thursday, 25-Jun-15, 8:28 AM

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Gallery Updates (Part 2: from 6 December 2014)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz