Thursday, 28-Mar-24, 10:19 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Gallery Updates (From 5 June 2016)
Gallery Updates
Deedee Date: Tuesday, 17-Apr-18, 6:21 PM | Message # 706
Bee's Knees

I agree they are fantastic pics and Simon looks wonderful. Brilliant news he has got the rights to Wintons latest book which having read up about it sounds like it would be a great film. To direct and or act whatever he does will be great I’m sure. I would hope he stays in Australia as it’s obviously where he is the most happiest. Thanks for posting DSP.

DS_Pallas Date: Tuesday, 17-Apr-18, 9:53 PM | Message # 707
Fair Dinkum

Quote Deedee ()
Brilliant news he has got the rights to Wintons latest book which having read up about it sounds like it would be a great film.

The last Winton's novel is called 'The Shepherd hut' and will be out in the UK in June. You can already pre-order it.

DS_Pallas Date: Wednesday, 18-Apr-18, 1:39 PM | Message # 708
Fair Dinkum

Screen capture from the 60 Minutes Australia interview

bee Date: Wednesday, 18-Apr-18, 4:49 PM | Message # 709
Fair Dinkum

There's that gorgeous smile!

DS_Pallas Date: Thursday, 19-Apr-18, 0:01 AM | Message # 710
Fair Dinkum

On Twitter:
christo @christoradio
Hard to look good standing next to me, but Simon Baker gave it a red hot go this morning. Go and see his movie Breath.

Gold Coast Festival Breath Queensland Premiere April 18, 2018

In ABC GoldcoastStudios: biggrin
"You would not believe what a tizz the usually unflappable ladies of @abcgoldcoast got themselves into when a former E Street actor turned up to spruik a film. Simon's entrance also aroused interest in an unnamed gay colleague."

Short videos from meitsuji IG:
Red Carpet, Gold Coast Festival Breath Queensland Premiere April 18, 2018

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhwH3eeAglX/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhwH3eeAglX/

DS_Pallas Date: Sunday, 22-Apr-18, 9:53 AM | Message # 711
Fair Dinkum

April 22, 2018 - @DavidTempsMLA catching up with Tim Winton & Simon Baker at Elephant Rocks. Denmark features heavily in the new movie Breath. Which premiered in Albany last night.

At the White Star Hotel, Albany (seems Simon is a bit…tipsy tongue )

Matt Tinney on Twitter:
One of us makes movies and surfs, the other makes breakfast TV and surfed a 30cm wave at Year 7 camp. Tomorrow, one-on-one with Hollywood star, Simon Baker, ahead of the release of his new movie, ‘Breath’. @sunriseon7

In Denmark for Breath Premiere, with people who worked on the film: Simon Shepherd (left) the rain man,
Adran Shepherd (boards maker aidosboardroom):

"Denmark showing of #breaththefilm tonight was special. Thanks Simon Baker for being an inspiration not just as
an actor but more for the human being you are. My brother @simon.sheps (pictured with us) was the rain man. I was honoured
to be give the opportunity to make the boards...grateful

(… And a first: Simon with a woolly hat!!) tongue

bee Date: Sunday, 22-Apr-18, 5:27 PM | Message # 712
Fair Dinkum

More great pics, thanks DSP. Simon has worked so hard on this movie he deserves to get a little tipsy (something I'd love to see). It's just so nice to see him relaxed and happy.

Deedee Date: Sunday, 22-Apr-18, 10:58 PM | Message # 713
Bee's Knees

Great photos again. It’s been fantastic just recently with so many new videos interviews and pics. Seems like there is something new each day to enjoy. Thanks for posting everything DSP.

DS_Pallas Date: Monday, 23-Apr-18, 10:29 AM | Message # 714
Fair Dinkum

the backlot perth https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh6BUIJjqFk/

We were super excited to host today's WA Press Junket for the upcoming feature film Breath which releases May 3rd.

///////

The BREATH crew rocking the red carpet at tonight’s Perth Premiere! - April 23, 2018

https://www.facebook.com/BreathT....theater

DS_Pallas Date: Wednesday, 25-Apr-18, 2:36 PM | Message # 715
Fair Dinkum

Simon showing his film in Avoca, April 24

©Katie Kempster
#BREATHfilm #AVOCA Simon Baker has nailed his directorial debut , he was super cute and humble in the Q and A too/.. cinematography is amazing too. Loved it

chereerobinson
I was lucky enough to see the NSW premiere of it at Avoca Beach theatre with another 280 others. Tickets sold out in 2 hours!! Guess I was lucky to get them when I did.
The last pics of @snappytoes is him receiving a trophy for being the quickest ever opening night sell out.

DS_Pallas Date: Thursday, 26-Apr-18, 12:21 PM | Message # 716
Fair Dinkum

Simon Baker and Rebecca Rigg attend the Breath Sydney Red Carpet Premiere at The Ritz Cinema on April 26, 2018 in Sydney, Australia.

(most of the pics here: https://www.gettyimages.co.jp/%E5%86%....license !

Pics from http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Simon+Baker

From Spotlight Report: @snappytoes (Simon alias on Instagram) has every right to be smiling. He's created a beautifully confronting film! Stunning directorial debut.

Elizabeth Debicki attends the Breath Sydney Red Carpet Premiere at The Ritz

The movie is fantastic! Q&A afterwards is gold!! (from Sharlene Evans on IG)

bee Date: Thursday, 26-Apr-18, 7:08 PM | Message # 717
Fair Dinkum

WOW! Great pics and Rebecca looks stunning. So nice to see Elizabeth Debicki as well. Thanks DSP.

Tina Date: Friday, 27-Apr-18, 1:18 PM | Message # 718
Fair Dinkum

Thanks a lot for the pics. Elizabeth is so much taller than Simon tongue .

DS_Pallas Date: Friday, 04-May-18, 3:41 PM | Message # 719
Fair Dinkum

Simon Baker, actor and director of film Breath; taken at Elephant Rocks, Denmark in Western Australia.
Photo: Louise Kennerley

Tina Date: Saturday, 05-May-18, 10:02 AM | Message # 720
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Marie. Great pic!

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Gallery Updates (From 5 June 2016)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz