Tuesday, 16-Apr-24, 11:44 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Gallery Updates (From 5 June 2016)
Gallery Updates
emmyderidder Date: Wednesday, 22-Nov-17, 5:53 AM | Message # 586
Dinkie-Di

Thanks for all the news of Simon.Was in the hospital for a few weeks

tigglewink01 Date: Wednesday, 22-Nov-17, 9:10 AM | Message # 587
Rip Snorter

Sorry to hear that you have been unwell. Its nice knowing that you are feeling better.

Deedee Date: Wednesday, 22-Nov-17, 10:30 AM | Message # 588
Bee's Knees

Sorry to hear you’ve been in hospital Emmyderidder. Hope you are well now.

tigglewink01 Date: Wednesday, 22-Nov-17, 3:35 PM | Message # 589
Rip Snorter

I have got to tell you all. I have just watched a DVD one of Simon's early films and he is so cute in it. But also you just see a full frontal and also he is mostly in his underwear and a couple of places where you see him naked from the back. Its a bit sad at the end but a great film to watch it is called The Book of Love you have more like seen it before but if you haven't then if you got a change watch it. It is a bit slow in places but it is a good story.

bee Date: Wednesday, 22-Nov-17, 3:45 PM | Message # 590
Fair Dinkum

Sorry to hear you have been unwell Emmyderidder. Hope you are feeling much better now.

emmyderidder Date: Wednesday, 22-Nov-17, 3:56 PM | Message # 591
Dinkie-Di

Thank you so much Deedee.Very nice of you. Not so well now.In three weeks again to the hospital for treatment (Crohn desease)) hello

tigglewink01 Date: Wednesday, 22-Nov-17, 4:42 PM | Message # 592
Rip Snorter

Oh sorry to hear that I have IBS and diverticulitis so I have sympathy with you. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Deedee Date: Wednesday, 22-Nov-17, 5:54 PM | Message # 593
Bee's Knees

Sorry to hear you have Crohns Emmyderidder. I am very close to someone who has Crohns and I know how from them how hard it is to cope with. I do hope you get to feel better soon and it doesn’t get you down too much.
Well Tigglewink01 guess what I too have IBS and diverticulitis ( fun eh)!!! have flare ups from time to time but ok at mo!!

Deedee Date: Wednesday, 22-Nov-17, 5:55 PM | Message # 594
Bee's Knees

Sorry probably too much information !!

tigglewink01 Date: Wednesday, 22-Nov-17, 6:45 PM | Message # 595
Rip Snorter

Hi Deedee. These flare up tend be either before you g away on holiday or you are going out for the evening well it does for me. Sorry to hear that you are a sufferer too you have my sympathy too. I also have liver disease and a hernia and diabetic and have rheumatoid arthritis. I hope you do not suffer to many of them as they are not nice my niece has Crohns and she is only 8 years old.

DS_Pallas Date: Wednesday, 22-Nov-17, 9:18 PM | Message # 596
Fair Dinkum

Emmyderidder, Deedee and tigglewink, I'm sorry to hear about your health problems… I empathize with you. MUst not be easy every day.

Maybe you'd like to post on this thread: Chat Amongst Friends if you' like to chat about personnal subjects? Fran had created this space especially for conversations between we forum members. happy

And… New other pics from HIFF 2017, Simo receives the Maverick Award (source: https://www.facebook.com/pg....4682640

https://scontent-mrs1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v....AD7D521

tigglewink01 Date: Wednesday, 22-Nov-17, 11:22 PM | Message # 597
Rip Snorter

Wow lovely pics as always thanks DSP sorry about the personal chat will go on the chat line next time. Sorry again.

DS_Pallas Date: Wednesday, 22-Nov-17, 11:49 PM | Message # 598
Fair Dinkum

Hey dear tigglewink, nothing to be sorry about! smile

tigglewink01 Date: Thursday, 23-Nov-17, 5:26 AM | Message # 599
Rip Snorter

Thanks for that. How are you this morning well I hope. I'm having a new kitchen put in at the moment so every thing is topsy turvy and all over the place. I love the pics and as always I have save them to the Simon Baker Breath file. I have also bought the book and is reading it at the moment well after I have finished with the computer. I look forward to your links and pics it gets lonely when you live on your own it's nice to talk with people who are also fans of the beautiful Simon Baker. biggrin

Tina Date: Thursday, 23-Nov-17, 9:12 AM | Message # 600
Fair Dinkum

Thanks a lot for the pics Marie.

To all the ones who are not well: All the best and my thoughts are with you. I guess we all have our problems ...I have Graves Desease and I'm also in menopause .... but I'm trying to do the best of it wink Always think positive and try to destract yourself with some good Simon movie or The Mentalist or The Guardian. Always helps me. And needlework.

tigglewink01: Book of Love is one of my favorite movies with Simon. I have seen it many many times.

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Gallery Updates (From 5 June 2016)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz