Thursday, 28-Mar-24, 9:22 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » Season 7 SPOILERS (Spoilers, from reputable sources, about unaired episodes)
Season 7 SPOILERS
Wand6122360 Date: Monday, 29-Sep-14, 5:10 AM | Message # 61
Bee's Knees

Sounds like an interesting tale, AgentM. I look forward to reading it.

Tina Date: Monday, 29-Sep-14, 8:53 AM | Message # 62
Fair Dinkum

AgentM, sounds sooo interesting. I'm curious! Please let us know as soon as it's finished. I really hope there will be some info in the final episodes about Jane's family!

(I made a little comment on your book on amazon. Not good with this especially in English, but I did my best smile )

AgentM Date: Monday, 29-Sep-14, 9:39 AM | Message # 63
Bee's Knees

Quote tinamarianne ()
I made a little comment on your book on amazon. Not good with this especially in English, but I did my best

Thank you so much tinamarianne. Your English is fantastic! I really do appreciate it.

I'll keep y'all posted on my progress and will put a link in the fanfiction thread. cool

Hayseed Date: Monday, 29-Sep-14, 2:34 PM | Message # 64
Bee's Knees

Please do!

Juney Date: Monday, 29-Sep-14, 5:11 PM | Message # 65
Bee's Knees

Please AgentM, where is the fanfiction thread?

AgentM Date: Monday, 29-Sep-14, 6:51 PM | Message # 66
Bee's Knees

Juney, it's in the 'fun stuff' forum listed on the main forum list page.

Juney Date: Wednesday, 01-Oct-14, 5:39 PM | Message # 67
Bee's Knees

Thanks AgentM. I'll have a look.

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Friday, 03-Oct-14, 10:23 PM | Message # 68
True Blue

Don´t know how reliable the source (Entertainment Weekly - Spoiler Room) is...here it goes:

What about The Mentalist? — Sarah
What about it? Unfortunately, it doesn’t have a premiere date just yet, but I’ve learned that Good Wife star Dylan Baker has landed a guest-starring role as Special Agent Bill Peterson, a hard-nosed veteran DEA agent who was Abbott’s boss when the two worked together at a border station known as Rio Bravo. Tough and wily, Peterson knows where all the skeletons are buried—including some of Abbott’s—and isn’t afraid to use that knowledge to his advantage when Jane and the FBI investigate the death of one of Peterson’s agents.

June Date: Sunday, 05-Oct-14, 5:09 PM | Message # 69
Bee's Knees

Entertainment weekly is pretty reliable and besides, it's the more interesting information so far. Dylan Baker is a good actor.

marta75 Date: Sunday, 05-Oct-14, 8:27 PM | Message # 70
Rip Snorter

Thanks BBB it's a good new

Fran Date: Monday, 06-Oct-14, 12:04 PM | Message # 71
Fair Dinkum

Thanks BBB, yes Entertainment Weekly is the original source and a reputable one (as listed in the 1st post of this thread). I've seen this actor in The Good Wife where he plays a creepy, manipulative character. Seems like this could be in a similar vein, so sounds interesting to me.

June Date: Monday, 06-Oct-14, 12:32 PM | Message # 72
Bee's Knees

I imagine Peterson blackmailing Abott, Jane helping him using his skills as a con man and at the end, all this making stronger the relationship between Jane and Abott. It could be nice.

Fran Date: Wednesday, 08-Oct-14, 8:28 AM | Message # 73
Fair Dinkum

'The Mentalist' casts Lisbon's other brothers
Friday Night Lights alum Derek Phillips and Rob Belushi, who played Lily’s go-to bartender, Linus, during the final season of How I Met Your Mother, have landed guest-starring roles on The Mentalist, EW has learned exclusively.

Belushi, whose credits also include Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., will play Jimmy Lisbon, the smart yet underachieving younger brother of Agent Lisbon (Robin Tunney) who happens to be an enthusiastic gambler. Wanted for questioning in regards to the murder of a high-profile attorney, Jimmy must put aside his differences with his sister in order to clear his name and help Jane (Simon Baker) and Lisbon catch a killer.
Meanwhile, Phillips (Longmire, Reckless) will play Lisbon’s other younger brother, Stan Lisbon, a hardworking family man. When their younger brother Jimmy’s legal woes threaten to reveal problems of his own, Stan must choose between his loyalty to family and his pride.

In season 4, viewers previously met Lisbon’s other younger brother, Tommy (Henry Thomas), a bounty hunter who had a falling out with his brothers Jimmy and Stan.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014....brother

Wand6122360 Date: Wednesday, 08-Oct-14, 3:02 PM | Message # 74
Bee's Knees

It sounds as if Jane fits right in to Lisbon's family. At the very least, he can give her brother gambling tips.

Tina Date: Thursday, 09-Oct-14, 8:52 AM | Message # 75
Fair Dinkum

I really liked Derek Phillips in Friday Night Lights. I just hope it doesn't end up like the other episode with Lisbon's brother, that it's more "Lisbon Family" than "The Mentalist". With only 13 episodes left I really don't need this ...

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » Season 7 SPOILERS (Spoilers, from reputable sources, about unaired episodes)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz