Saturday, 20-Apr-24, 10:34 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » Season 7 SPOILERS (Spoilers, from reputable sources, about unaired episodes)
Season 7 SPOILERS
Fran Date: Thursday, 20-Nov-14, 11:12 PM | Message # 91
Fair Dinkum

SpoilerTV
Elaine: Can you give us anything about season 7 of The Mentalist?
The season premiere picks up two weeks after the events of the finale. We will see some really nice moments between Lisbon and Jane, with Lisbon talking to Jane about taking a step forward in their relationship. The case of the week involves a bowling alley, drugs, guns and a kidnapping and we also find out why Kim Fischer (Emily Swallow) left.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2014....20.html

Fran Date: Friday, 21-Nov-14, 11:42 PM | Message # 92
Fair Dinkum

The Mentalist – Episode 7.01 – Nothing But Blue Skies (Advance Review + Teasers)
http://www.spoilertv.com/2014....21.html

Welcome back Mentalistas! As you know, season 7 is the last season of The Mentalist. So I guess why everyone is so excited for this new chapter.

In May, “Blue Bird” ended with Jane and Lisbon finally confessing their love to each other and kissing. Now, as reading the press release for the seventh season premiere, they’re going to hide their relationship to their co-workers.

At first I need to say this: I’ve never been a romantic type, but this season premiere made me smile. A lot. Jane and Lisbon are so in love with each other and their relationship is so pure and genuine – thanks to Simon Baker and Robin Tunney too, whose friendship in real life, helped in this case, and made their characters so spontaneous in every gesture they make. Simon and Robin’s chemistry is at its best.

Beside this, there’s always the weekly murder case to solve.
I’m here to share with you some spoilers about the season premiere “Nothing But Blue Skies”.

Some teasers:
- Coffee is a good way to start your day.
- Jane and Lisbon have never smiled so much like this.
- Cho can hug someone.
- Jane really likes to surprise Lisbon... but you’ve already known that, right?
- There’s a new FBI agent in town.
- We’ll find out where’s Kim Fischer right now. Also, she has a sweet message for someone.
- Jane is good at the imitation game.
- At their first meet, Jane’s already read Michelle Vega’s personality and I promise this: you’re going to like her.
- You can try to hide something to Abbott, but eventually he’ll always know there’s something going -on.
- A hammer.
- Not everyone can understand how Jane’s plans work.
-If you think Jane and Pike’s confrontation will be awkward, expect to listen what Marcus has to say to him.

Some quotes:
"Don’t talk to her like that!"
"Pleased to be here, sir." "Oh, you don’t have to call me ‘sir’. Save it for him."
"You don’t need to wait until I need to know to tell me things, okay? Not anymore."
"Why is Jane telling everyone what to do? I thought Abbott was in charge."
"Your look is good." "It’s for an undercover thing."
"So, it’s you and her."

PJaneloke Date: Saturday, 22-Nov-14, 5:38 PM | Message # 93
Surfie

O! Fran, with teaser like this, how to wait til next week??!!! It is so good to have a new episode to look forward to!

Tina Date: Saturday, 22-Nov-14, 6:05 PM | Message # 94
Fair Dinkum

I will miss this. But hopefully we will get infos about his movies like this when the time comes. Right now I'm so much looking forward to these last episodes. Sounds like we really get great stuff before it ends...just a few more days waiting...if only it was a week later. I wonder what the "hammer"is!!!

redbird Date: Saturday, 22-Nov-14, 6:15 PM | Message # 95
Dinkie-Di

The hammer is the teaser that has me intrigued too! Who knows - maybe Jane gets a "honey-do" list. I think it would be really interesting to see Jane in a domestic situation. You know, cooking for Lisbon who I would imagine barely knows where her oven is, doing the dishes, taking out the trash. We've never really seen Jane like that. Shoot, we've never seen Jane living in a real home. So looking forward to this ....... it seems like the 30th will never get here.

Fran Date: Sunday, 23-Nov-14, 2:59 PM | Message # 96
Fair Dinkum

magscan from Entertainment Weekly
https://twitter.com/ughitsrachel/status/536502471120924672

SEASON PREMIERE Most cop dramas end as abruptly as the lives of their crime-of-the-week victims (see CSI:Miami and Ghost Whisperer, both axed without warning). Not The Mentalist, which returns for its final 13-episode run. "We got a chance that's rarely given in this business: to really end the story and to tell the story exactly as we wanted to," says creator Bruno Heller. Season 7 has the Sherlockian Patrick Jane (Simon Baker) and his pragmatic partner, Teresa Lisbon (Robin Tunney), struggling to keep their new romance a secret while considering big changes, like quitting law enforcement - and maybe even getting married. "A wedding is always something to be wished for," teases Heller, suggesting that his could be the rare crime show with a happy ending, both on and off screen.

DS_Pallas Date: Sunday, 23-Nov-14, 3:34 PM | Message # 97
Fair Dinkum

Thanks for the scan Fran.

Quitting Law enforcement? Getting married? Wow… It's Fan Fictions come true happy

Seriously, I don't know, I am careful with Heller teasing, and magazines spoilers. Is it reliable?

bee Date: Sunday, 23-Nov-14, 4:06 PM | Message # 98
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Fran....sounds too good to be true...but who knows, you can never tell with Bruno! Knowing that they had the chance to really end the story (and not be suddenly cancelled) it would seem fair to have a happy ending after Jane's tragic past!

Tina Date: Sunday, 23-Nov-14, 4:14 PM | Message # 99
Fair Dinkum

I just hope it will not be a sad ending. As long as Jane is happy I'm happy. But I've learned to never really believe what I think it means ...when Bruno says something...he is too good to fool the fans.

Hayseed Date: Sunday, 23-Nov-14, 4:17 PM | Message # 100
Bee's Knees

I am over the moon with anticipation. One more week!

June Date: Sunday, 23-Nov-14, 6:10 PM | Message # 101
Bee's Knees

In this case, I think we can trust that we will have a happy ending. "Blue Bird" made a lot of people happy and it wasn't the real ending. Bruno is right when he says that they have the chance to end and tell the story exactly as they wanted to. I have the feeling that this season is going to give us all what we wish.

Tina Date: Sunday, 23-Nov-14, 7:56 PM | Message # 102
Fair Dinkum

I so hope June. I'm a little scared...but I'd never forgive Bruno if something happened to Jane and/ or Lisbon. So I have to trust in him...it would ruin anything for me. One show I really liked so much ended not good...I have the dvds at home but I've never watched again after I've seen the final episode...but I know Bruno is smart enough...it would be bad for reruns and dvd sales...and the fans would be very mad. So I really hope he keeps his promise that everybody will leave happy and satisfied after this "encore".

redbird Date: Sunday, 23-Nov-14, 11:09 PM | Message # 103
Dinkie-Di

So far Bruno doesn't seem to have had a lot to do with Season 7 so maybe its not Bruno who is deciding how it all ends. After all, we have episode information on the first 12 episodes and so far Bruno hasn't written any of them. Despite the fact that Simon has said that he believes that Jane should always remain a tragic character, that isn't where the show went after Red John and I don't think it will go there for the final season. It isn't what the audience wants and Simon values the audience. I trust Simon - I trust him much more than I trust Bruno at this point.

Message edited by redbird - Sunday, 23-Nov-14, 11:11 PM

kim Date: Monday, 24-Nov-14, 4:41 AM | Message # 104
Bee's Knees

Fran - thanks for the scan. Not sure what to think really. I like many others do want a happy ending. I wonder if Bruno is going to be involved with the season finale since the fall finale of Gotham is going to air this week. I really do think that Simon will work hard to make sure that the fans are kept happy.

bee Date: Monday, 24-Nov-14, 9:50 AM | Message # 105
Fair Dinkum

It briefly (very briefly) crossed my mind that as the finale is a two-parter about a serial killer...could they make two endings...a tragic one and a happy one? That'll make both Simon and the fans happy..or would it? Forgive my twisted mind all this waiting is making me a little crazy

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » Season 7 SPOILERS (Spoilers, from reputable sources, about unaired episodes)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz