The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Film Appearances » Films » Breath
Breath
tigglewink01 Date: Sunday, 03-Dec-17, 11:15 AM | Message # 646
Rip Snorter

Oh what a shame I would have liked to see it. Congrats to Simon I have heard he had received another award for the film a Trailblazer award

Simon Baker to receive 2017 Trailblazer Award | AACTA
The Award will be presented to Simon at the 7th AACTA Awards Ceremony presented by Foxtel on Wednesday 6 December at The Star Event Centre in Sydney, telecast at 8:30pm on Channel 7.

biggrin

bee Date: Sunday, 03-Dec-17, 11:30 AM | Message # 647
Fair Dinkum

There is a Sunrise interview from Australia with Simon which shows brief clips of Breath. Unfortunately not sure how to post.

DS_Pallas Date: Sunday, 03-Dec-17, 11:35 AM | Message # 648
Fair Dinkum

Thanks for the info Bee, here is the Sunrise link

Simon Baker's new Aussie film
Monique catches up with the Aussie icon.

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/plus7....ie-film

•••

Breath trailer clips! (in gif)

http://entwife-incognito.tumblr.com/tagged/Breath-trailer-clips

tigglewink01 Date: Sunday, 03-Dec-17, 1:42 PM | Message # 649
Rip Snorter

He is so cute its a shame we cannot see the whole trailer thanks for putting them up for us DSP

Wand6122360 Date: Sunday, 03-Dec-17, 1:51 PM | Message # 650
Bee's Knees

Such great gifs! Thanks, DSP

DS_Pallas Date: Sunday, 03-Dec-17, 1:57 PM | Message # 651
Fair Dinkum

The BREATH Trailer! (it's restricted. If it doesn't work, try a valid link here: https://teaser-trailer.com/breath-movie-trailer/

bee Date: Sunday, 03-Dec-17, 2:38 PM | Message # 652
Fair Dinkum

Thanks for finding this DSP, it looks amazing! Really can't wait until next May and who knows how long after for us in the UK! sad

tigglewink01 Date: Sunday, 03-Dec-17, 3:35 PM | Message # 653
Rip Snorter

Wow thanks DSP this is breathtaking and Simon looks well I look forward to next May too its a shame that we have to wait so long for us to be able to see it. cry sad

Deedee Date: Sunday, 03-Dec-17, 11:00 PM | Message # 654
Bee's Knees

Wow this is just fantastic. Thanks DSP.

tigglewink01 Date: Monday, 04-Dec-17, 8:28 AM | Message # 655
Rip Snorter

I have been reading the book and the picture of Simon comes up in my mind as I read. Thanks again for the trailer I have watched 3 times now

Tina Date: Monday, 04-Dec-17, 9:09 AM | Message # 656
Fair Dinkum

Oh my ... what a way to start a Monday Morning! I'm totally overwhelmed! I think I will have a new favorite movie next year (hopefully we get to see it next year). I'm very happy with Samson as Pike, but what else did we expect from Simon, I knew he would find the perfect cast.
I just fell in love even more with Simon. Thanks sooo much for finding this Marie. That just made my day ...week... month tongue !

tigglewink01 Date: Monday, 04-Dec-17, 9:22 AM | Message # 657
Rip Snorter

Morning Tina how you doing. We have a red sky this morning here so I think we are going to have bad weather sometime. Last week we had snow. What can I say he is still cute. wink

DS_Pallas Date: Monday, 04-Dec-17, 12:21 PM | Message # 658
Fair Dinkum

Simon Baker's BREATH Looks as Beautiful as Tim Winton's Book Reads
December 4, 2017, By saltypopcorn

Roadshow Films debuts the trailer and teaser poster for Australian coming-of-age drama, Breath. Based purely on the trailer this can have all the AFI’s
and deserves Australia’s Oscar submission. It is as beautifully artistic and poetic as Tim Winton’s book. I already want the poster framed and up on the wall
and cannot wait to see this on the big-screen. There hasn’t been a film in years this beautiful that embraces and captures the essence of Australia.
Bravo to Simon Baker for making this marvelous story into a movie.

BREATH SYNOPSIS:

Based on Tim Winton’s award-winning novel of the same name, Simon Baker’s feature film directorial debut Breath follows two teenage boys, Pikelet (Samson Coulter) and Loonie (Ben Spence), growing up in a remote corner of the Western Australian coast. Hungry for discovery, the pair form an unlikely friendship with Sando (Simon Baker), a mysterious older surfer and adventurer, who pushes the boys to take risks that will have a lasting and profound impact on their lives.

Breath stars Simon Baker, Elizabeth Debicki, Samson Coulter, Ben Spence, Rachael Blake, Jacek Koman and Richard Roxburgh. The film is produced by Mark Johnson, Simon Baker and Jamie Hilton and directed by Simon Baker from a screenplay by Gerard Lee, Simon Baker and Tim Winton. Tom Williams, Dave Hansen, Johnny Mac and Laura Rister are Executive Producers.

Breath was shot on location in Western Australia with major production investment support from Screen Australia, Great Southern Development Commission, Screenwest and Lotterywest, in association with Autumn Productions and Deluxe Australia.

“Breath is a story that resonates with me, not only as a surfer and a parent but ultimately as a child reared on the magnificent Australian coastline. I’m excited to show the trailer to audiences here and to bring Tim Winton’s classic story to the big screen.”

Breath releases in Australian cinemas in 2018.

https://saltypopcorn.com.au/breath-trailer/

For the latest news on Breath go to:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/breaththefilm

Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/breathfilm

Official Hashtag: #breathfilm

tigglewink01 Date: Monday, 04-Dec-17, 7:45 PM | Message # 659
Rip Snorter

Wow thanks for the poster.

Tina Date: Tuesday, 05-Dec-17, 9:08 AM | Message # 660
Fair Dinkum

Thanks a lot. Finally the sites on facebook and instagram get alive! Very exciting biggrin .

Forum » Film Appearances » Films » Breath
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz