The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Film Appearances » Films » Breath
Breath
Tina Date: Saturday, 10-Feb-18, 9:18 AM | Message # 691
Fair Dinkum

I love it, too! Thanks a lot for posting.

tigglewink01 Date: Monday, 12-Feb-18, 12:24 PM | Message # 692
Rip Snorter

Wow hi everyone that does express everything about the film I cannot wait until its in the UK or on DVD. I hope everyone is well. Thanks for all the information. Sorry I have not been in touch sooner but I have been away on holidays in the Cotwalds. biggrin

DS_Pallas Date: Friday, 16-Feb-18, 4:08 PM | Message # 693
Fair Dinkum

Breath sales company Embankment Films will be attending the European Film Market from 15th to 19th November 2018.
Wich means wecould see the film on European screens this year!

•••

Some comments about the Sydney screening of Breath, February 15th 2018:

Lena Tsalimova @russki_fro
Was great to hear @simonbaker_ last night present his directorial debut @breathfilm. The film is mesmerizing, beautiful, touching. True Australiana and so much more. No wonder Simon was quite emotional - tough gig presenting it in Aus for the first time.

@suziebellamy
I went to Open Air last night to watch Breath starring and Directed by Simon Baker. He spoke before the movie then sat and watched it with us sitting just a few seats away. I wondered what it must feel like to see so many people enjoying and appreciating your work ? #breath#surfing

Clare Stewart-Hunter @ClareSH2
Absolutely loved Breath. Lovely Aussie film directed by Simon Baker. Made even better by being viewed at the most beautiful cinema in the world!

Elisa Parry @ElisaParry
Amazing place to watch my favourite book become my favourite movie #breaththefilm #SimonBaker #TimWinton @StGeorgeOpenAir

Lenu @its_lenu
Tonight I saw Simon Baker's new film Breath, based on the Tim Winton novel, at the open air cinemas in Sydney. It was utterly brilliant, beautifully shot, the casting was spot on, it was so very Australian, it made me so proud. Well done #SimonBaker. A truly wonderful film.

tigglewink01 Date: Friday, 16-Feb-18, 4:26 PM | Message # 694
Rip Snorter

Thanks DS for the pics I love the first one. How are you, well I hope. Just got back from my hols this morning very tired, long 4 and half hour drive. Hope to hear again from you soon. biggrin

Deedee Date: Friday, 16-Feb-18, 11:37 PM | Message # 695
Bee's Knees

Lovely comments about the film and what a fantastic place to see it too. Thanks DSP.

tigglewink01 Date: Saturday, 17-Feb-18, 8:21 AM | Message # 696
Rip Snorter

Hi Deedee I hope you are well.

Tina Date: Saturday, 17-Feb-18, 9:02 AM | Message # 697
Fair Dinkum

Thanks a lot for the pics and the info Marie. Very exciting. Hopefully we all get to see Breath this year.

bee Date: Saturday, 17-Feb-18, 9:52 AM | Message # 698
Fair Dinkum

Lovely pics and such great reviews. So pleased for Simon. biggrin

emmyderidder Date: Sunday, 18-Feb-18, 1:38 PM | Message # 699
Dinkie-Di

So happy for Simon
Ladies,don't you think he is getting old in a short time ?

tigglewink01 Date: Sunday, 18-Feb-18, 4:24 PM | Message # 700
Rip Snorter

Yeah I agree with you Emmy the first pic seems to show it more, but he's still georgous and cute.

Tina Date: Monday, 19-Feb-18, 9:19 AM | Message # 701
Fair Dinkum

For me he hasn't changed much for years. He's almost 50, and others with that age look much older. He still has that youthful charme smile .

tigglewink01 Date: Monday, 19-Feb-18, 10:28 AM | Message # 702
Rip Snorter

Hi Tina. I still have a favourite pick of him that I have on my phone its the time around when he was on the Island in the show that's the look I like of him but he seems to change everytime I see him some pictures he looks younger then others he looks older. He will always be lovely to me what ever he looks like. biggrin

tigglewink01 Date: Monday, 19-Feb-18, 10:30 AM | Message # 703
Rip Snorter

Simon is eight years younger than me and I wish I looked as good as he does at that age.

Deedee Date: Monday, 19-Feb-18, 7:57 PM | Message # 704
Bee's Knees

I agree with you Tigglewink that Simon seems to have many slightly different looks and I think it’s all to do with what his hair is doing at the time and yes sometimes he can look ridiculously young and other times his age. I agree also with Tina that he looks good for his age and with his beautiful smile and happy face he will always have that youthful charm about him.

tigglewink01 Date: Monday, 19-Feb-18, 8:52 PM | Message # 705
Rip Snorter

Hi Deedee. I was was looking at some old films of Simon the other night and he seems to change his persona on ever one and if you go through the Mentalist seasons he also changes his style with each one. And those eyes when they sparkle they brighton up his face and that is what makes him look younger I think. biggrin
biggrin

Forum » Film Appearances » Films » Breath
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz