The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Videos » Other
Other
Thrill Date: Saturday, 16-Nov-13, 6:48 AM | Message # 226
Dinkie-Di

Just found out my Vid of The Talk 2012 and 2013 - a compilation of both interviews has been removed due to copyright claim by CBS - even though both interviews are on YT......... Not sure why it suddenly became a problem after 6 weeks - but this stuff happens.
As a reminder whenever you see something you like on YT take a copy - you never know how long it will be there for. There are plenty of free YT downloaders available....... wacko

Thrill Date: Thursday, 12-Dec-13, 10:22 AM | Message # 227
Dinkie-Di

I have just uploaded a little vid of Letter to Lisbon - that Matt Gossen wrote and performed…..

http://thebakerboy.ucoz.com/publ....1-0-334

Enjoy…..

Thrill Date: Thursday, 12-Dec-13, 11:14 AM | Message # 228
Dinkie-Di

I have made a vid of My Blue Heaven - Reflections - some of my favourite moments……….

http://thebakerboy.ucoz.com/publ....1-0-335

Enjoy.

Tina Date: Thursday, 12-Dec-13, 1:19 PM | Message # 229
Fair Dinkum

Thank you Thrill! Always love your videos, I'm just downloading it and will enjoy watching it later at home on tv.

Evy Date: Thursday, 12-Dec-13, 1:34 PM | Message # 230
Fair Dinkum

Thank you so much Thrill ! your videos are always so nice ! You've done a great job for our pleasure hands

Mossibecca Date: Thursday, 12-Dec-13, 2:19 PM | Message # 231
Bee's Knees

Thanks for these Thrill, a beautiful episode

bee Date: Thursday, 12-Dec-13, 2:51 PM | Message # 232
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Thrill, as always much appreciated. smile

Tina Date: Thursday, 12-Dec-13, 4:15 PM | Message # 233
Fair Dinkum

The Reflection Video is soooo awsome! Watched it in my lunch break. Thanks so much for sharing this with us. I loved it that you put some private material in it. Nice beach!
The other one is so good too!
I always love your work, Thrill.

Tassie Date: Thursday, 12-Dec-13, 6:18 PM | Message # 234
Bee's Knees

So excited by the video Thrill - thank you so much. In UK won't see this episode until well into 2014 so this is a great little taster. The look on PJ's face when he is re-united with Lisbon is fantastic.

sylvia5993 Date: Friday, 13-Dec-13, 2:14 AM | Message # 235
Bee's Knees

You are so talented Thrill, I just hope I can at least express my gratitude to you all Simon fans for all the work you do since being so computer illiterate I can barely click on things without blowing up my computer.

Thrill Date: Friday, 13-Dec-13, 5:06 AM | Message # 236
Dinkie-Di

Glad you like it - I loved making it !! Of course without Simon's fabulous direction I wouldn't have the great material to start with. It was just so magical being at Rottnest, in Summer on the beach - or at least looking out at the beach and watching the episode - I had to make the vid!. I was down at the beach taking some vid as the sun was setting - to put at the start and my daughter came down to tell me that dinner was ready (I had taken her and 3 friends away for end of school treat - the deal was the girls cooked every night). So capturing a bit of footage as she was running back to the unit - then overlaying PJ calling Lisbon before he "ran off". Well it was just the image in my mind. However when it comes to creative writing - I have no chance!! Even with the videos I am much better with manipulating the software to create the effects and put the bits together - rather than creating the ideas in the first place (I would love jimmy Gadds job as editor rather than being a director). Really at heart I am a numbers person and its only when I started trying to make these videos a couple of years ago that i discovered that I had a very small creative bone in my body - which had been hidden for many years !!!!!

Ivana Date: Friday, 13-Dec-13, 12:10 PM | Message # 237
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Thrill, beautiful video, and you've put the surf snipped! kiss

Thrill Date: Sunday, 15-Dec-13, 1:11 AM | Message # 238
Dinkie-Di

I have added some more videos - Some of the interview material from last month - where Simon is talking about wanting to be an actor and directing.

Simon - acting directing and memorable moments

I have also uploaded some extras from S2 DVD (prompted by a friend who was asking - what is mentalism - what is the show about…) Anyway they are all in Fan Made section of video library.

Evy Date: Sunday, 15-Dec-13, 9:35 AM | Message # 239
Fair Dinkum

Thanks so much Thrill for your work and for sharing with us ! up
And great idea (AgentM) to include BBB's pictures !

Thrill Date: Sunday, 29-Dec-13, 6:55 AM | Message # 240
Dinkie-Di

I have just put this together from a show shown on C5 (UK) in 2009 just before the S1 finale.

The Mentalist Revealed for C5

Someone else posted the clips originally -- I just enhanced the video and made it into one clip (plus add a couple of my own touches!)

Enjoy!!

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Videos » Other
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz