The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Videos » Other
Other
kim Date: Wednesday, 08-Oct-14, 7:47 PM | Message # 301
Bee's Knees

Thanks Fran for all the posts. Sorry, I posted the second part on the main page before I saw that you had put it here. Should I delete it there?

Fran Date: Wednesday, 08-Oct-14, 7:59 PM | Message # 302
Fair Dinkum

Yeah, thanks Kim, I posted the link here and in the Comments because I haven't had time to watch it so not sure if Simon is in it, but I should have included that info on my original post. Have done that now and deleted your post, to keep things tidy smile

Quote Deedee ()
The deleted scene was so much nicer than the one where Jane barely registers any emotion on seeing Rigsby. Strange that they should be so different.

I would think originally there was meant to be both scenes, if both had aired then the 2nd greeting wouldn't have seemed strange. I guess the decision was made in editing and it was too late to change the scene that aired, a mistake in my view.

Deedee Date: Wednesday, 08-Oct-14, 8:27 PM | Message # 303
Bee's Knees

Yes, thanks Fran, I hadn't thought of it that way. That does make sense.

Fran Date: Thursday, 09-Oct-14, 12:02 PM | Message # 304
Fair Dinkum

Forgot to mention yesterday - I wanted a short video of Simon's clips from the 1991 pop videos and I finally got around to doing it. I only have basic editing tools so it's not at all sophisticated, but in case anyone else wants a copy I've uploaded it to 4shared and put it in the Video Library.

Tina Date: Thursday, 09-Oct-14, 12:29 PM | Message # 305
Fair Dinkum

Thank you Fran smile

kim Date: Thursday, 09-Oct-14, 3:35 PM | Message # 306
Bee's Knees

Thanks for the new videos Fran. Its nice to have some new TM to watch. Although the bulk of it is cut from the show, the few snippets of interviews are worth it. I am also really missing TM. Nothing i've seen in the new shows is even close to TM.

bee Date: Thursday, 09-Oct-14, 5:01 PM | Message # 307
Fair Dinkum

Thanks for the clips of the 1991 pop videos Fran.....it's certainly a "blast from the past". Bless him. tongue

Deedee Date: Thursday, 09-Oct-14, 9:47 PM | Message # 308
Bee's Knees

Thanks Fran for the pop videos. Simon certainly has come a long way since then! smile

jazz Date: Monday, 13-Oct-14, 6:45 PM | Message # 309
Surfie

Deleted scenes - 6.10 Green Thumb (5:23)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ_VjUaGaOY

Message edited by jazz - Monday, 13-Oct-14, 6:46 PM

Tina Date: Tuesday, 14-Oct-14, 8:53 AM | Message # 310
Fair Dinkum

I really love the outtake with Jane. I like it when he is doing this stuff with hypnosis and breathing techniques. Can always use this for me. I wish I had Jane around to relax me, I'm always too tense. I think he could solve my shoulder problems and some other problems I have in no time ...already thinking about going to have hypnosis ...

DS_Pallas Date: Tuesday, 14-Oct-14, 10:55 AM | Message # 311
Fair Dinkum

Thank jaz for the link. Pity they didn't let those two scenes, they were great.

kim Date: Tuesday, 14-Oct-14, 10:21 PM | Message # 312
Bee's Knees

Quote tinamarianne ()
I wish I had Jane around to relax me,

I think I'd be more tense with Simon anywhere near me!! I'm sure that if I ever go to to meet him I would be unable to form articulate speech. It's likely that I would just babble. tongue

kim Date: Tuesday, 14-Oct-14, 10:23 PM | Message # 313
Bee's Knees

Thanks for the link Jazz. I love seeing all the material that wasn't ever used. Is there another season of bloopers other than season one?

June Date: Wednesday, 15-Oct-14, 8:08 PM | Message # 314
Bee's Knees

Quote kim ()
Is there another season of bloopers other than season one?

No, unfortunately. If season seven is the last one, it would be nice that they included a collection of bloopers from all seasons on dvd. Just a dream!

Tina Date: Thursday, 16-Oct-14, 8:49 AM | Message # 315
Fair Dinkum

kim, I'd be tensed too around Simon, but if Jane would hypnotise me, I'm sure it would help me with my problems. I love the scenes when he is doing these things like he did with Defiance.

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Videos » Other
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz