Saturday, 27-Apr-24, 3:31 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Fun Stuff » Fan book "The Fabulous Baker Boy" for Simon Baker
Fan book "The Fabulous Baker Boy" for Simon Baker
June Date: Friday, 03-Oct-14, 7:32 PM | Message # 76
Bee's Knees

This is my message:

Dear Simon,

When "The Mentalist" is close to end, I want to tell you how important and special has become to me. For the last six years it has made me laugh and cry. It has been funny, thrilling, touching, as a good friend who cheers you up when you feel down. And now it's time to say goodbye but I'm not going to do it. I just want to thank you, Simon, all your hard work to create Patrick Jane. You've given us an unforgettable character, with soul, who has made me smile and enjoy like no one before. You put all your talent on it and you've made a lot of people happy all over the world, including me and that is priceless. You have a gift.
Thank you for being an example in your work and personal life. Dreams come true with effort and determination, you're a proof of that.
I will miss you and "the team". A lot. Enjoy your well deserved break with your family and friends, but don't go away too long, please.

Be happy.

Blanca (Spain)

Message edited by June - Friday, 03-Oct-14, 7:32 PM

Tanja Date: Friday, 03-Oct-14, 7:44 PM | Message # 77
Rip Snorter

Thank you for your nice message June

Tanja Date: Tuesday, 07-Oct-14, 7:56 AM | Message # 78
Rip Snorter

Thank you Kimberly for your nice message!

Many thanks to all who took part on this project. As soon as this book printed we'll show the result of this international work!

June Date: Tuesday, 07-Oct-14, 7:57 PM | Message # 79
Bee's Knees

Thanks to you, Tanja, for giving us a little place in your project. I hope Simon can see it.

Tanja Date: Tuesday, 21-Oct-14, 8:41 AM | Message # 80
Rip Snorter

Good morning dear friends!
I want let you know that we're done with book project! It's ordered.
As soon as I have that in my mail box I'll take a photo that you can see, it's real.
After my travel to L.A. we'll also post a link to this book.

Many thanks to all who participate on this project! Speciall thanks to Mila for her great idea and helping us; huge thanks to Marie @voilapaffi who designed great pages!

Message edited by Tanja - Tuesday, 21-Oct-14, 6:55 PM

Tina Date: Tuesday, 21-Oct-14, 10:56 AM | Message # 81
Fair Dinkum

Looking foward to seeing it Tanja!
When exactly are you leaving? You must be so excited! Fingers crossed you see Simon!

Tanja Date: Tuesday, 21-Oct-14, 11:07 AM | Message # 82
Rip Snorter

Hey tinamarianne, I'm leaving at 8th November at 11.00 am. The flight is from Frankfurt am Main smile

Message edited by Tanja - Tuesday, 21-Oct-14, 11:07 AM

kim Date: Tuesday, 21-Oct-14, 5:38 PM | Message # 83
Bee's Knees

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Tanja! You are great to do this project for all of us. I will be sending you prayers for safe travel and that you get to talk to Simon!!

Tassie Date: Tuesday, 21-Oct-14, 6:03 PM | Message # 84
Bee's Knees

Hope your trip to L.A. turns out to be everything you're dreaming of Tanja. Really appreciate all the hard work you have put into this project.

Tanja Date: Tuesday, 21-Oct-14, 6:13 PM | Message # 85
Rip Snorter

kim, Tassie, Thank you ladies! I'm appreciate your wishes much! I'll do it for all us, you all deserve it. love heart

bee Date: Tuesday, 21-Oct-14, 6:53 PM | Message # 86
Fair Dinkum

Thanks for all the hard work in putting this together for us Tanja and I hope the trip is worthwhile and Simon gets to see the book and read all our comments. Safe journey and have a wonderful time in L.A.

Tanja Date: Tuesday, 21-Oct-14, 6:54 PM | Message # 87
Rip Snorter

Thank you so much bee!!!

Tanja Date: Tuesday, 28-Oct-14, 12:13 PM | Message # 88
Rip Snorter

So dear friends, here you can see what our team did smile

redbird Date: Tuesday, 28-Oct-14, 1:01 PM | Message # 89
Dinkie-Di

The book looks beautiful, Tanja! Thank you for all of your hard work.

Tanja Date: Tuesday, 28-Oct-14, 1:09 PM | Message # 90
Rip Snorter

redbird Thank you all so much!! Without your messages we could never do it!! Everyone of us has part on it smile

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Fun Stuff » Fan book "The Fabulous Baker Boy" for Simon Baker
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz