The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon's Instagram
Simon's Instagram
bee Date: Friday, 11-Jul-14, 3:03 PM | Message # 136
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Evy..it certainly looks like a great place for Simon to relax with his family...so beautiful. Can't believe they'll soon be filming again, the time seems to have gone by so quickly although it will be some time yet before we actually get to see Season 7. Getting excited...

kabuky Date: Saturday, 12-Jul-14, 2:30 AM | Message # 137
Surfie

Quote AgentM ()
I'm hoping that it was just a case of coincidence - Simon was sitting in traffic and spotted a DS. By the looks of the age of the car in front, that could definitely be the case.

I dunno - I am guessing that IS the JANE car. He had mentioned the original was LEASED and cost Bruno 10x what it would have cost to buy the thing. I also read late that they found it in Germany and had it shipped to the USA. I always wondered if they had actually found a Second car in Germany. bought it and shipped it as that would have cost a lot less than leasing it. I never figured that out.

The little red sports car is a Sunbeam Alpine - about a '65 - and does NOT have regular California (or any other state's) license plates. I am thinking it may also have been leased for another series or film and used on the lot as it looks as though it was not registered for street use. I am just guessing.

Evy Date: Monday, 14-Jul-14, 12:56 PM | Message # 138
Fair Dinkum

New pic @snappytoes posted today

http://instagram.com/p/qbYq_vMx-H/

Message edited by Evy - Monday, 14-Jul-14, 1:06 PM

Evy Date: Monday, 14-Jul-14, 3:31 PM | Message # 139
Fair Dinkum

Another one @snappytoes

I think they are going to Spain or to Biarritz (a beautiful place famous for surf and I read that Simon has friends over there...)

http://instagram.com/p/qbhb20Mx2f/

bee Date: Monday, 14-Jul-14, 3:54 PM | Message # 140
Fair Dinkum

Thank you Evy...seems like Simon's on the move again, but as there's so little time left before filming restarts it doesn't look like he'll be returning to Australia and he doesn't seem worried about letting people know where he's heading! I imagine he's keen to get in some more surfing though before his holiday ends so you could be right about Biarritz as he's going in that direction! cool

Message edited by bee - Monday, 14-Jul-14, 4:34 PM

marta75 Date: Monday, 14-Jul-14, 8:01 PM | Message # 141
Rip Snorter

It would be wonderful to get some pictures of Simon surfing in Biarritz ! I can't wait tongue

simonsurf Date: Tuesday, 15-Jul-14, 7:31 AM | Message # 142
Blow-In

i am from Biarritz je suis basque tongue if i see simon baker i take a photo cool cool

Evy Date: Monday, 21-Jul-14, 7:42 PM | Message # 143
Fair Dinkum

I noticed that Simon deleted the last photo (traffic signs on the road) that he had published on his Instagram account. That's strange....

Tanja Date: Monday, 21-Jul-14, 11:37 PM | Message # 144
Rip Snorter

You have right Evy. Now I saw it too. That's really strange and misterious.

kim Date: Monday, 21-Jul-14, 11:41 PM | Message # 145
Bee's Knees

I wonder if it is because the TM Facebook page showed his instagram pics from the last few months. They put out a teaser today asking if people were missing TM and wondering what Simon has been up to for the last few months.

Ivana Date: Tuesday, 22-Jul-14, 11:31 AM | Message # 146
Fair Dinkum

Goodbye Paris, until next time xxx

Evy Date: Tuesday, 22-Jul-14, 4:45 PM | Message # 147
Fair Dinkum

Quote Myself ()
I noticed that Simon deleted the last photo (traffic signs on the road) that he had published on his Instagram account. That's strange....

I read on others sites that Simon deleted the pic, probably due to the stupid comments of some people angry

Evy Date: Sunday, 27-Jul-14, 10:06 AM | Message # 148
Fair Dinkum

New pic today
25th May 14

http://instagram.com/p/q8dQxDsx9t/#

Message edited by Evy - Sunday, 27-Jul-14, 10:10 AM

jazz Date: Sunday, 27-Jul-14, 10:26 AM | Message # 149
Surfie

Thanks Evy. Could this be an old photo and Simon is playing with us? He posted it about midnight LA time, it wouldn't be that light then would it ????

DS_Pallas Date: Sunday, 27-Jul-14, 11:14 AM | Message # 150
Fair Dinkum

Tahnks Evy. Yes jazz, the pic must have been taken a previous day… on his way to the beach to surf, when the sun rises. Or is it the sunset?
Nice shot.

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Sunday, 27-Jul-14, 11:16 AM

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon's Instagram
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz