Thursday, 02-May-24, 11:13 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info (Part 2: from 1 March 2014)
Simon News, Articles, Info
Ivana Date: Sunday, 25-Oct-15, 8:41 AM | Message # 1126
Fair Dinkum

Found this on twitter

Grimmy AScreamNOOO!! ‏@jimmyaquino 11h11 hours ago
Made a MAD drink for Elizabeth Moss & a totally MENTAL one for Simon Baker. #PunsInCapsInCaseYouMissed

Grimmy AScreamNOOO!! ‏@jimmyaquino 57m57 minutes ago
Found out why Elisabeth Moss & Simon Baker were in earlier. They did a workshop/reading of play version of The King's Speech nearby.

https://twitter.com/jimmyaquino

also, few people on twitter from NYC reported seeing him today

ryan ‏@ryanxcx 5h5 hours ago
omfg simon baker is truly 4.3 feet away from me.

StellAR ‏@asha356 8h8 hours ago
Just walked passed #SimonBaker and might have shrieked like he was a member on @onedirection #nojoke #embarrassed #imagoshdarnprofessional

Wand6122360 Date: Sunday, 25-Oct-15, 11:54 AM | Message # 1127
Bee's Knees

Thanks, Ivana. Any news is much appreciated. A play reading..... What an odd thing for him to have done.

Tanja Date: Sunday, 25-Oct-15, 1:05 PM | Message # 1128
Rip Snorter

Simon is NYC?? Interesting! Thanks Ivana

bee Date: Sunday, 25-Oct-15, 1:25 PM | Message # 1129
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Ivana, nice to know where he is at the moment. Isn't that near where Stella is at University? I wish we knew a little more about how Breath is progressing! sad

DS_Pallas Date: Sunday, 25-Oct-15, 2:18 PM | Message # 1130
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Ivana for the info.

Maybe it's related to Simon's daughter, who is studying theater at the university in the US? It's the only reason I can think of for him to be in NY and at a play reading now…

Deedee Date: Sunday, 25-Oct-15, 2:46 PM | Message # 1131
Bee's Knees

Thanks Ivana. Hopefully we will find out more on this but it seems strange unless it is something to do with Stella,s degree. He sure doesn't like to stay put anywhere for very long!!

Tanja Date: Sunday, 25-Oct-15, 3:36 PM | Message # 1132
Rip Snorter

My WebPage

It seems that the people are unsure about Simon in NY.
Just press on translate

kim Date: Sunday, 25-Oct-15, 4:01 PM | Message # 1133
Bee's Knees

Small article about TM I found today: http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz....19.html

Of course TM is one of the top 5, as if it were in question. B)

Also I had understood that Stella is attending Yale, which is in Connecticut, not NY.

Message edited by kim - Sunday, 25-Oct-15, 4:02 PM

Smileygirl Date: Sunday, 25-Oct-15, 8:14 PM | Message # 1134
Dinkie-Di

Simon was with another actress (if true) so I think it has nothing to do with Stella. I have no idea why he would do a reading for "The kings speech" but maybe we will find out soon. I would love to see him on a stage play obviously but it´s all a bit weird at the moment. I wish we had something official about Breath by now. I contacted some people n Denmark about it and I am waiting for info. Maybe we get something from them. I will tell you as soon as I know more.

Peithon Date: Sunday, 25-Oct-15, 8:15 PM | Message # 1135
Rip Snorter

Simon loves New York City, Naomi lives there as does his favorite coffee shop. Connecticut isn't that far away. He can hop a train and be in New Haven in less than 2 hours. Wonder if he is going to attend the Breeders Cup at Churchill Downs in Kentucky Halloween weekend. Last appearance for triple crown winner American Pharoah who does battle with top rated mare Beholder in the Classic and Golden Horn, the top European horse goes for the Turf Classic. I can dream can't I? smile

redbird Date: Sunday, 25-Oct-15, 11:04 PM | Message # 1136
Dinkie-Di

As for the reading, he may just have had a quirky opportunity to exercise his acting chops - something that he hasn't done for almost a year now - and he took it. It would be great if he's going to attend the Breeder's Cup ............... we'll get to see pictures! And I can't imagine that he wouldn't spend some time with is daughter if he's on the East Coast of the U.S.

DS_Pallas Date: Monday, 26-Oct-15, 3:15 PM | Message # 1137
Fair Dinkum

Yes Breeder's Cup is set this wek-end… But there's no annoucement of Simon's presence on the website or on Longines's.
And I was right, it was Stella related somehow : biggrin

258pce Date: Tuesday, 27-Oct-15, 7:54 AM | Message # 1138
Cobber

well, with his new instagram picture of a foggy runway, it seems he is teasing us about our curiosity concerning his whereabouts and is off again with no hint where. and as DeeDee says, he sure doesn't like to gather any moss under his feet!

ruuger Date: Tuesday, 27-Oct-15, 4:58 PM | Message # 1139
Cobber

Am I the only one who's wondering if the original tweet about Simon and Elizabeth Moss was a case of mistaken identity and the person he was really with was Stella? Because Stella and Moss do kinda look alike.

Smileygirl Date: Wednesday, 28-Oct-15, 5:15 PM | Message # 1140
Dinkie-Di

There was nothing for weeks and now everything happens within a few days :D

Longines just confirmed that Simon will be at the Hong Kong race on December 13th. :D

Longines Twitter

Message edited by Smileygirl - Wednesday, 28-Oct-15, 5:16 PM

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info (Part 2: from 1 March 2014)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz