Monday, 29-Apr-24, 3:53 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info (Part 2: from 1 March 2014)
Simon News, Articles, Info
bee Date: Monday, 08-Aug-16, 7:00 PM | Message # 1366
Fair Dinkum

All done, will keep voting each day. biggrin

Ivana Date: Tuesday, 09-Aug-16, 5:12 AM | Message # 1367
Fair Dinkum

Thanks ladies for the updates.

Simon is in another pool on the same site, listed on the page 6, and currently 12th
Who is the Most Handsome Man in the World 2016?
http://thebestpoll.com/the-most-handsome-men-in-the-world-2016/

Raven Date: Tuesday, 09-Aug-16, 8:53 AM | Message # 1368
Dinkie-Di

Seitenblicke
Austria Magazin August 2016

Nothing new in there. This article describes Simon's three heroes in his life. His wife, "who made him a better man" and who gave him "three cool kids".
Nicole, a "fabulous and smart woman", who's also the "godmother of his son Harry". Last bad not least Naomi, from who he learned a lot about the madness of hollywood and who he describes not as friend but as family!.

Message edited by Raven - Tuesday, 09-Aug-16, 8:55 AM

DS_Pallas Date: Tuesday, 09-Aug-16, 9:46 PM | Message # 1369
Fair Dinkum

Translation of the German article (thanks to flyingbluebirds on Tumblr http://flyingbluebirds.tumblr.com/post....uebirds

“The Heroes of my life”

We met “The Mentalist” star Simon Baker and asked him about his three personal icons

Nicole Kidman – Australian Actress:

Nicole and I are not only connected because of our Australian origin and our red hair. She is also the godmother of my son Harry. We were looking for a marvelous, smart woman to accompany him throughout his life. So the decision for Nicole was made really quickly. Now, there is not much that could go wrong with him anymore.

Rebecca Rigg – Actress and Mrs. Baker

My wife is making me a better person. No kidding! That’s not just a phrase. She’s bearing up with me for over 23 years now and gave me three cool kids. If this doesn’t make her a superhero than I don’t know what does…

Naomi Watts – British Actress

I could tell you the funniest stories about Naomi but she would kill me for this! She is a great and crazy person, in a good way. She taught me a lot about the whole Hollywood madness. Naomi isn’t a friend – she is family.

bee Date: Wednesday, 10-Aug-16, 7:24 AM | Message # 1370
Fair Dinkum

Thanks for the article and translation Raven and DSP. smile

Lariki71 Date: Wednesday, 10-Aug-16, 8:13 AM | Message # 1371
Jillaroo

I vote for Simon everyday too! smile
And thank you DS Pallas for the article- I just don't know how to post articles and photos here)))) Otherwise I would've done and translate it if it's necessary too. smile

DS_Pallas Date: Saturday, 20-Aug-16, 12:49 PM | Message # 1372
Fair Dinkum

Simon and Rebecca are at the opening dinner of AHIRM, the Audi Hamilton Island Race Week. It's Australia's largest offshore sailing regatta.

laynebeachley Let the shenanigans begin! @hamiltonisland #AHIRW @kirkpengilly @snappytoe

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJTy5WUAbnN/?taken-by=laynebeachley
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb....an.html

http://thebakerboy.ucoz.com/photo/98-0-11563-3?1471696228

Wand6122360 Date: Saturday, 20-Aug-16, 4:06 PM | Message # 1373
Bee's Knees

Thanks, DSP. They're looking great, as always.

Tassie Date: Saturday, 20-Aug-16, 4:31 PM | Message # 1374
Bee's Knees

They look so happy. Thanks for posting DSP.

bee Date: Saturday, 20-Aug-16, 6:04 PM | Message # 1375
Fair Dinkum

Thanks DSP, always great to see them together!

bee Date: Saturday, 20-Aug-16, 6:45 PM | Message # 1376
Fair Dinkum

Have just finished reading "Man in the Corner" and noticed that Rebecca's name is mentioned (among others) at the end of the book in the Acknowledgements for "editorial assistance". Simon is right...it is addictive...I read it in one day!

Tina Date: Saturday, 20-Aug-16, 8:10 PM | Message # 1377
Fair Dinkum

New pics biggrin . Thank you Marie! They are a beautiful couple! My book is on the way. Can't wait to read it.

tanjaontour Date: Saturday, 20-Aug-16, 10:10 PM | Message # 1378
Jillaroo

Would love to read that book too. Where do you ordered it ladies?

Tina Date: Saturday, 20-Aug-16, 10:31 PM | Message # 1379
Fair Dinkum

On ebay Germany Tanja. I posted it here that it's available there. Should have sent you a whatsapp happy . I hope it's still to get there. If not I can borrow you my book once I have it.

tanjaontour Date: Saturday, 20-Aug-16, 10:52 PM | Message # 1380
Jillaroo

Thanks Tina! I found a book Shop in Australia and they delivering to Germany. Oh my shipping costs are very high!! cry But the book was a little cheaper biggrin

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info (Part 2: from 1 March 2014)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz