Friday, 26-Apr-24, 6:29 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Gallery Updates (Part 2: from 6 December 2014)
Gallery Updates
Smileygirl Date: Wednesday, 28-Oct-15, 0:00 AM | Message # 961
Dinkie-Di

Found the original source but no new info there sad
http://www.celebuzz.com/photos/celeb-snaps-hottest-star-sightings-monday-oct-26-2015/exclusive-simon-baker-seen-arriving-at-paris-charles-de-gaulle-usa-only/

Deedee Date: Wednesday, 28-Oct-15, 5:26 PM | Message # 962
Bee's Knees

Great pics. Thanks Smileygirl. So good to see Simon and know roughly where he is! and have to agree I too do prefer him with a nicely trimmed beard or even better clean shaven. Look forward to some more pics from Hong Kong.

Ivana Date: Wednesday, 28-Oct-15, 6:22 PM | Message # 963
Fair Dinkum

Simon in Paris

source : pixsell
thanks to @XxjulieBakerxX

Deedee Date: Wednesday, 28-Oct-15, 6:36 PM | Message # 964
Bee's Knees

Thanks Ivana. What a lovely pic of Simon and it's so good to see his gorgeous face properly again without the beard hiding it.

Ivana Date: Wednesday, 28-Oct-15, 6:49 PM | Message # 965
Fair Dinkum

more pics, same source

Tina Date: Wednesday, 28-Oct-15, 7:05 PM | Message # 966
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Ivana. Seeing him I'm pretty sure he will not shoot Breath this year. The Sando look is gone...and with him going to Hong Kong in December to attend a race for Longines...I'm getting a little desperate...hopefully the movie will happen at all...

bee Date: Wednesday, 28-Oct-15, 7:12 PM | Message # 967
Fair Dinkum

Thanks for sharing Ivana. I agree Tina it seems Breath might have been put on the "back burner" for a while. sad

Deedee Date: Wednesday, 28-Oct-15, 7:25 PM | Message # 968
Bee's Knees

Hopefully Breath will be started in the new year. I'm just happy to see him and also looking so good as well.

redbird Date: Wednesday, 28-Oct-15, 7:28 PM | Message # 969
Dinkie-Di

Simon has said in interviews that he was scared of doing Breath so maybe he's intentionally putting it off. It's also possible that some other movie project has captured his attention and he's delaying Breath until he's done with it. Then again, maybe he's enjoying having time off too much to give it up right now. After the grueling schedule he had with The Mentalist for 7 years, who can blame him for that?

You know, I would have expected that Rebecca would have joined Simon in Paris since she loves it so much there but so far, no photos have emerged of them together on this trip. I must say that I like this neater, more well-groomed look on him better than the most recent photos we've seen of him. This look is casual chic instead of just un-groomed and messy.

bee Date: Wednesday, 28-Oct-15, 8:04 PM | Message # 970
Fair Dinkum

I wonder why he is actually in Paris? Maybe Rebecca will be joining him later for a little break. Of course he could also pop over to England to watch Australia in the RWC Final. I've been to Twickenham and the atmosphere is amazing! Can't believe he's so close and would miss the opportunity, knowing how much he loves the game!

Smileygirl Date: Wednesday, 28-Oct-15, 8:57 PM | Message # 971
Dinkie-Di

I was thinking about him joining the final too. It´s so special I think there is a big chance he will do it.

I am so happy we have him back again.

marta75 Date: Wednesday, 28-Oct-15, 9:50 PM | Message # 972
Rip Snorter

No more scarf. Stella must have kept it for herself cool And I love that sophisticated coat

marta75 Date: Wednesday, 28-Oct-15, 10:08 PM | Message # 973
Rip Snorter

Tina and Bee you are too pessimist for Breath. Simon's hair will grow back very quickly and he can take a break for the Longines race.

DS_Pallas Date: Wednesday, 28-Oct-15, 10:53 PM | Message # 974
Fair Dinkum

Well it's only speculations of course, but he may be in Paris to meet the Givenchy staff… Maybe some photo shoot? That would explain the shorter hair.
Would be cool for him if he could make it to GB for the Rugby finale!

As for Breath, I agree with Martha. He will probably start working on it in early 2016. His contractual obligations with Givenchy and Longines come first. And maybe the 2 boys for the lead roles are still not even cast.

Tina Date: Wednesday, 28-Oct-15, 11:09 PM | Message # 975
Fair Dinkum

I too think he might be there for Givenchy. His hair looks a bit shorter today than yesterday...maybe he did a shooting for a new Givenchy fragrance? I admit I like him better with shorter hair and beard like now. I only worry about Breath and I think it will not happen before next year.
I hope he can go to the Rugby finale. I know nothing about this sport..but I know Australia is in the finale, right? Fingers crossed. Hopefully we get to see more pics of him. I need some distraction from what's going on in Germany at the moment...and Simon is the best thing to cheer me up.

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Gallery Updates (Part 2: from 6 December 2014)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz