Monday, 29-Apr-24, 1:35 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info - Part 1 (to 28 February 2014)
Simon News, Articles, Info - Part 1
Tina Date: Monday, 27-Jan-14, 5:49 PM | Message # 1321
Fair Dinkum

That's what I love so much about him. He loves his family and I'm sure he would do anything for his wife and kids.
The fact that all his kids love to spend time with him shows me what a great father he is!
This photo is really cute, how Claude hugs him back. Makes me feel warm inside.

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Monday, 27-Jan-14, 7:03 PM | Message # 1322
True Blue

This is just GREAT!
Quote tinamarianne ()
Makes me feel warm inside.
yes, me too! love
Makes me happy for Simon that he obviously manages very well what was his main purpose in life: creating a happy family.
And by the way, often it is not that "normal" for a boy at Claude´s age to show his love for his parents.

Message edited by beautyfulbabyboy - Monday, 27-Jan-14, 7:04 PM

AgentM Date: Monday, 27-Jan-14, 7:06 PM | Message # 1323
Bee's Knees

I work with teenage boys - have done for many years now...and for Claude to be so happy to give his ol' dad such a huggy display of affection is something quite rare and special indeed! Simon and Rebecca have done an incredible job raising kids. Congrats to them both! hands hands

Fran Date: Tuesday, 28-Jan-14, 11:19 AM | Message # 1324
Fair Dinkum

Spanish Gentlemen Only Intense feature article with a couple of nice new photos (click on the small versions at top of page, to enlarge)

http://elhedonista.es/2014/01/simon-baker-mas-gentlemen-que-nunca/

google translation:
Simon Baker, more than ever gentleman
If I had a brand of perfume, if this perfume was French, if French furthermore was called Gentlemen, if I had to choose a picture to represent him, Simon Baker would have been chosen. So this story is written, it sounds simple but it takes all the ingredients of triumph written in DNA. And, of course, others imagined that well before me.

First came Gentlemen , and that was in 1975, when the genius of Hubert de Givenchy's fragrance revolutionized with the first iconic fragrance of the 70s. In 2013 Givenchy launched Gentlemen Only , an elegant woody, with a background of three noble woods: cedar, patchouli and vetiver.

Now Gentlemen Only Intense is presented. Interestingly, treatment of leather chords, which let you wake a very personal, very contrary to what is expected to incorporate the adjective Intense, is a bold yet subtle fragrance that is reinforced with a spicy note that is mixed with a seductive amber trail.

The container is black and picks up the flask codes English style of his predecessor. 50 ml formats. and 100 ml.

Tina Date: Tuesday, 28-Jan-14, 12:20 PM | Message # 1325
Fair Dinkum

These photos are just breathtaking! Thank you Fran!

Mossibecca Date: Tuesday, 28-Jan-14, 2:10 PM | Message # 1326
Bee's Knees

I agree, the sunshine suits him, and I have to admit, a gentleman putting his jacket around a woman's shoulders make my knees go weak.....you know she COULD look a bit more appreciative....here, let me show you....... biggrin

June Date: Tuesday, 28-Jan-14, 5:45 PM | Message # 1327
Bee's Knees

Thanks Fran for the article, (good translation, by the way). This man doesn't stop and I'm glad for him. A new perfume will mean a new ad? Any news?

sylvia5993 Date: Tuesday, 28-Jan-14, 6:06 PM | Message # 1328
Bee's Knees

I prefer this photo than the one with the umbrella, I can see the smile in his eyes that seem to wink at the world.

Tina Date: Tuesday, 28-Jan-14, 6:08 PM | Message # 1329
Fair Dinkum

I googled the new fragrance, and it seems it comes out in October ...yes, a new clip I hope! Can't wait!

Evy Date: Tuesday, 28-Jan-14, 10:29 PM | Message # 1330
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Fran for the article. October ? Too long to wait. I also hope a new clip !!
As Sylvia5993, I prefer this photo than the one with the umbrella. Simon is gorgeous. So natural.

Message edited by Evy - Tuesday, 28-Jan-14, 10:31 PM

Juney Date: Wednesday, 29-Jan-14, 12:14 PM | Message # 1331
Bee's Knees

I agree, this photo is so much better than the one in the rain. That one didn't show Simon at his best, and the way we love to see him, this one has the 'wow' factor.

Ivana Date: Friday, 31-Jan-14, 11:04 AM | Message # 1332
Fair Dinkum

It seems that Simon last night attended dinner organised by Givenchy.

tweet:
Raquel Remondo Gomez ‏@RaquelSoraya
En de avond met de knappe Simon Baker is begonnen! #givenchy #losangeles #la #beverlyhills @ The Top… http://instagram.com/p/j0mPFmngBN/

and
http://web.stagram.com/p/645289217618269717_600436

(Sorry, I don't know how to post pictures)

Message edited by Ivana - Friday, 31-Jan-14, 11:06 AM

Mossibecca Date: Friday, 31-Jan-14, 12:29 PM | Message # 1333
Bee's Knees

Here you are....enjoy.... biggrin

bee Date: Friday, 31-Jan-14, 12:46 PM | Message # 1334
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Ivana and Mossibecca....great pics. It's a shame Rebecca isn't with him as it's a social occasion. I wonder if she is ever invited? It would seem courteous. unsure

Evy Date: Friday, 31-Jan-14, 12:50 PM | Message # 1335
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Ivana and Mossibecca ! nice ! Lucky girls to be sitting next to Simon biggrin

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info - Part 1 (to 28 February 2014)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz