Saturday, 20-Apr-24, 11:10 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » Season 7 Tweets by Crew/Cast
Season 7 Tweets by Crew/Cast
DS_Pallas Date: Friday, 12-Sep-14, 11:02 AM | Message # 136
Fair Dinkum

Quote AgentM ()
Oooooh I am so looking forward to this...I love that vest and have missed that vest, I can't tell you.....whoo, seems I've subconsciously been a bit of an emotional wreck over that vest lol.

Ok, please lay down AgentM. Gooood…
Now, can you tell me a bit more about you and vests. Are you attracted by vests? Ooh, I see. Have you ever heard about the concept of fetishism, mmmh? suspect

DS_Pallas Date: Friday, 12-Sep-14, 11:05 AM | Message # 137
Fair Dinkum

Quote Hayseed ()
That, ladies, is a vest.

And a light blue linen shirt. Nobody ever talks about his linen shirt. Why? SO lovely. I love his linen shirt. I missed his linen shirts, I can't tell you! tongue

AgentM Date: Friday, 12-Sep-14, 11:47 AM | Message # 138
Bee's Knees

Quote DS_Pallas ()
Are you attracted by vests?

Actually I love strong shoulders and Simon's are deliciously framed by that vest! It draws attention to them and I love it (crazy of me, I know!) when we see Simon from the back when he is wearing the vest but not a jacket. I love him from the front too, of course. And yes, the linen shirt - mini-check, finely-striped or just plain old plain - none of those florally patterned things he's taken to of late. Vest and linen shirts...love it, love it, love it! tongue biggrin

Quote DS_Pallas ()
Have you ever heard about the concept of fetishism, mmmh?

Well, when you put it like that...lol. lol

Tina Date: Friday, 12-Sep-14, 3:08 PM | Message # 139
Fair Dinkum

I too LOVE Simon with vest (and without jacket!!!). Nobody looks better in that outfit like him. I'm curious if he really wears the old outfit and why. Backflash maybe? Very excited.

Hayseed Date: Friday, 12-Sep-14, 3:09 PM | Message # 140
Bee's Knees

Everybody has that thing...that flips their switch. Now we know what Agent M's is. LOL

kim Date: Friday, 12-Sep-14, 3:52 PM | Message # 141
Bee's Knees

Linen shirts!!! Yippee! I am a huge fan of the linen shirts and he wears them better than anyone. I haven't missed the vests as much but I do agree with the above point that they really do accentuate his shoulders. I'm with Tinamarianne on this one, linen shirt, vest, no jacket.

sylvia5993 Date: Friday, 12-Sep-14, 4:50 PM | Message # 142
Bee's Knees

So are we going to see the blue Citroen. Whatever happened to it and his house. I wonder if those questios will be answered in that episode which he is directing.

Juney Date: Friday, 12-Sep-14, 4:56 PM | Message # 143
Bee's Knees

I didn't like the floral shirts either AgentM. It always seemed to be the same one - surely not.

kim Date: Friday, 12-Sep-14, 7:24 PM | Message # 144
Bee's Knees

It's not that I minded the new shirts. Actually I liked them as they seemed to be more in the green color line that brings out his eyes. But surely they can find a nice linen shirt in green. I have several, as green is my favorite color. smile I am eager for a Snappytoes tweet from this episode. Hope springs eternal!

AgentM Date: Friday, 12-Sep-14, 10:51 PM | Message # 145
Bee's Knees

lol...glad to see I'm not alone with the vest and linen shirt thing! biggrin

Peithon Date: Friday, 12-Sep-14, 11:40 PM | Message # 146
Rip Snorter

Simon likes those floral shirts cool

Wand6122360 Date: Saturday, 13-Sep-14, 2:58 AM | Message # 147
Bee's Knees

I like Simon in anything. And I admire him for having such definite tastes. I'm guessing the floral shirts go with his surfer vibe. That said.. I miss him in a vest as well, though I do like the variety we have had in recent years.

Tina Date: Saturday, 13-Sep-14, 8:01 AM | Message # 148
Fair Dinkum

I like the new outfit too. But the vest was always typical Jane and fits Simon very well.

bee Date: Saturday, 13-Sep-14, 9:41 AM | Message # 149
Fair Dinkum

Having seen Simon wearing the vest for over 5 years it will always be a symbol of Patrick Jane for me. I also think it set him apart from all the other characters in the show and I do hope we see it again, if only for one episode. Simon looks great in anything though! tongue

DS_Pallas Date: Saturday, 13-Sep-14, 11:07 AM | Message # 150
Fair Dinkum

12 sept.: 125° F on the TM set! Wow… 51,7° Celsius! eek

Jim Danno added 3 new photos — Warner Bros. Entertainment.
13 h ·
On location with the Mentalist, rigging the Insert Car for driving shots. It's a hot one in Burbank today.

https://www.facebook.com/jim.danno.9/posts/10203135154314495

Looks like it's Simon on the left, with the blue Tshirt and fluo vest?

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Saturday, 13-Sep-14, 11:18 AM

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » Season 7 Tweets by Crew/Cast
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz