Tuesday, 29-Sep-26, 10:58 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker
 
Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Gallery Updates - Part 1
Evy Date: Monday, 19-May-14, 9:10 PM | Message # 631
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 1233
Status: Offline
Thanks Raven
They were in "Jardin du Luxembourg" in fact. His photo posted on Snappytoes is more specific.
Now we know that Rebecca goes with him wink

The person who took the photo wrote before posting it on her Instagram account : "Look who's on the back. That right Simon Baker ! My heart stopped. but I was to shy go to talk to him. But at least I got this picture of my boyfriend and Simon baker and his wife Rebecca"

and on Instagram, she confirms thet they were in "Luxembourg" yesterday afternoon http://instagram.com/p/oLu88xABvP/#


Message edited by Evy - Monday, 19-May-14, 9:27 PM
 
Evy Date: Wednesday, 21-May-14, 8:36 AM | Message # 632
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 1233
Status: Offline
Yesterday Simon (shaved biggrin ) participated at LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy) convention (Givenchy belongs to the same Business Group)

source http://instagram.com/p/oODfm7m6dW/#



Message edited by Evy - Wednesday, 21-May-14, 8:38 AM
 
Evy Date: Thursday, 22-May-14, 8:08 AM | Message # 633
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 1233
Status: Offline
Pic Givenchy Gentleman Only Intense
source Trumblr mehntalsis

 
coral Date: Thursday, 22-May-14, 11:16 AM | Message # 634
Cobber
 
Messages: 103
Status: Offline
I don't think that's a photo for givenchy, I think it's from Patrick Swirc photoshoot for Gala mag in early 2013.
 
Evy Date: Thursday, 22-May-14, 11:25 AM | Message # 635
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 1233
Status: Offline
Thank you so much Coral.
I had checked in The Gallery but I didn't find it, so I thought it was a new pic. But I didn't search on the right place (Givenchy).
You're absolutly right it's a from Patrick Swirc photoshoot for Gala mag 2013. And Fran has already posted it. http://thebakerboy.ucoz.com/photo....-0-7150

I wanted to delete my post but the quality of the photo is better than the one on the scan mag.


Message edited by Evy - Thursday, 22-May-14, 11:26 AM
 
Fran Date: Thursday, 22-May-14, 11:58 AM | Message # 636
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 4127
Status: Offline
Yep, that link is for the magscan. The original (1 of 4 posted online by Gala mag) is here: http://thebakerboy.ucoz.com/photo....-0-7364

The one you posted from tumblr Evy has been edited and the colour enhanced, and to be honest I think they have improved it, so please don't delete it.

And there's another Patrick Swirc photo here (also very pale!): http://thebakerboy.ucoz.com/photo....-0-7423
 
Evy Date: Thursday, 22-May-14, 9:48 PM | Message # 637
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 1233
Status: Offline
Former pic 2004 Ripcurl competition (others in Gallery http://thebakerboy.ucoz.com/photo....0-0-335
source adebors.tumblr

 
Fran Date: Friday, 23-May-14, 1:22 AM | Message # 638
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 4127
Status: Offline
Nice one Evy thumb
 
Ivana Date: Saturday, 24-May-14, 12:46 PM | Message # 639
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 1223
Status: Offline
 
Ivana Date: Saturday, 24-May-14, 12:46 PM | Message # 640
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 1223
Status: Offline
 
Ivana Date: Saturday, 24-May-14, 12:47 PM | Message # 641
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 1223
Status: Offline


source
http://mentalistjisbon.tumblr.com/post....se-2014
 
June Date: Saturday, 24-May-14, 1:25 PM | Message # 642
Bee's Knees
 
Messages: 585
Status: Offline
Beautiful photos, thank you.
 
Evy Date: Saturday, 24-May-14, 2:24 PM | Message # 643
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 1233
Status: Offline
Simon (with photoshop help I think because the young woman has disappeared !!!) tongue



Message edited by Evy - Saturday, 24-May-14, 2:47 PM
 
Evy Date: Saturday, 24-May-14, 2:38 PM | Message # 644
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 1233
Status: Offline
Another from the same series of photos that Ivana has posted
source addictmentalist



Message edited by Evy - Saturday, 24-May-14, 3:00 PM
 
Mossibecca Date: Saturday, 24-May-14, 10:44 PM | Message # 645
Bee's Knees
 
Messages: 540
Status: Offline
These are just lovely, thank you for posting.
 
Search:

Free web hosting — uCoz