Saturday, 18-May-24, 5:23 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Gallery Updates - Part 1 (to 5 December 2014)
Gallery Updates - Part 1
Tina Date: Saturday, 25-Oct-14, 8:42 AM | Message # 1321
Fair Dinkum

I saw that photo on instagram yesterday evening and thought that's a great!!! pic. Didn't know it was a new one.

Strange ...why the secrecy if it's already decided that it's the last season ... the only one who said it was Tim Kang. Is there maybe a chance ? I don't think so, but I won't give up the last little bit of hope until I hear it from CBS, Simon or Bruno.

kim Date: Sunday, 26-Oct-14, 3:16 AM | Message # 1322
Bee's Knees

Quote tinamarianne ()
I won't give up the last little bit of hope until I hear it from CBS, Simon or Bruno.

I agree with you tinamarianne.

redbird Date: Sunday, 26-Oct-14, 4:17 PM | Message # 1323
Dinkie-Di

I love the picture ............. but like many, I'm confused by Simon's refusal to confirm that The Mentalist is ending with Season 7. I find it very odd that neither CBS, Bruno or Simon will confirm that it's the end. Maybe Simon just doesn't want to be bothered by press requests to express his feelings about the show ending.

I've seen a couple of items in the press recently that have me wondering what CBS is doing:
1) CBS is satisfied with the performance of all of it's new fall shows and is not planning any new show cancellations.
2) CSI was moved into The Mentalist's 10PM Sunday time slot and it is getting about the same ratings that The Mentalist got in that time slot. This seems to provide round-about confirmation that The Mentalist wasn't the problem - the time slot is the problem.
3) CBS just reduced the episode order for CSI creating speculation that a) CSI is the next CBS show to be cancelled or b) reducing the number of episodes for all of it's shows is part of CBS's year-round programming plan.

Does anyone have any insight?

Fran Date: Sunday, 26-Oct-14, 4:45 PM | Message # 1324
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Ivana, lovely natural smile in the Givenchy one, might try it out on the Calendar.

I would think its not CBS but Warner Bros decision on whether or not to announce Season 7 as the final season. Presumably, for one reason or another, they don't want to do that, in which case Simon is quite rightly respecting their wishes. As did Jordan Harper who carefully worded his response to the question, confirming that it's not official. I suspect that Tim Kang's tweet was not approved by Warners.

redbird Date: Sunday, 26-Oct-14, 5:15 PM | Message # 1325
Dinkie-Di

You're right, Fran - I didn't think about Warner Bros and if they're not ready to call it the end, then Simon wouldn't be at liberty to confirm that the show is ending. But, at some point, won't CBS confirm that they aren't ordering another season of The Mentalist? Maybe they're all just hedging their bets and waiting to see how Season 7 does before any announcements are made ...........

kim Date: Sunday, 26-Oct-14, 7:49 PM | Message # 1326
Bee's Knees

I forgot about WB's part in this whole business with TM. But I am still holding a tiny smidgen of hope out for more episodes. cool

Tina Date: Monday, 27-Oct-14, 8:43 AM | Message # 1327
Fair Dinkum

I've been thinking about it too ...usually CBS tells about cancellations and if they have decided about a show being in its final season ...why not now? Why doesn't anybody say something?

I was wondering if maybe they consider to take TM as a summer show? Unforgettable was just cancelled (what was a fall show first too, then was cancelled but recancelled and then moved to summer), so there is room in the summer schedule, and with TM having so many fans maybe they are thinking about it. And who knows? Maybe Simon would go on if he has to do only 13 episodes. That would give him time for something else, and he'd have a job in LA. I don't know how his kids would think about moving ...and if they move back to Australia, that would leave Stella behind in the US, because I don't think she wants to give up her college there.

Well, we'll know some time. I guess maybe when shootings are ending in December.

Ivana Date: Monday, 27-Oct-14, 11:17 AM | Message # 1328
Fair Dinkum

"The Mentalist" Press Conference
Oct 24 2014 - West Hollywood, California United States

http://www.wireimage.com/search....=3

10 images

Tina Date: Monday, 27-Oct-14, 11:37 AM | Message # 1329
Fair Dinkum

Thank you Ivana! Great pics.

I wonder what he said on that press conference for TM ... why is this now, with the new episodes not coming this year?

I hope we get some infos about it soon!

bee Date: Monday, 27-Oct-14, 12:30 PM | Message # 1330
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Ivana, I think I prefer these glasses on Simon. Yes, I wonder why the Press Conference is held now. Hopefully we'll learn more about S7 and when it's due to air! Fingers (and toes) crossed!!

Tina Date: Monday, 27-Oct-14, 2:31 PM | Message # 1331
Fair Dinkum

I like these glasses better too bee. Don't cover the whole face.

Hayseed Date: Monday, 27-Oct-14, 3:16 PM | Message # 1332
Bee's Knees

Love the glasses. Love the pictures. (that man's hands...whimper) Have no idea why there's a press conference now, but I never look a proverbial gift horse in the mouth.

Deedee Date: Monday, 27-Oct-14, 7:45 PM | Message # 1333
Bee's Knees

Really lovely to see new pictures of Simon, who is looking great as ever and doesnt he always have the happiest smile. Hope we find out what was said at the press conference as it does seem strange but as Hayseed so rightly says "never look a gift horse in the mouth". I do like the glasses but must admit was rather attached to his black ones.

Ivana Date: Monday, 27-Oct-14, 9:19 PM | Message # 1334
Fair Dinkum

http://instagram.com/goldenglobes

DS_Pallas Date: Monday, 27-Oct-14, 10:02 PM | Message # 1335
Fair Dinkum

Larger! kiss

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Gallery Updates - Part 1 (to 5 December 2014)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz