Tuesday, 16-Apr-24, 10:26 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Gallery Updates (From 5 June 2016)
Gallery Updates
Smileygirl Date: Wednesday, 16-Oct-19, 10:30 AM | Message # 841
Dinkie-Di

I´m always checking for news and photos but most things happen fast on Twitter nowadays and I guess that´s why not so many people are here anymore or maybe they lost interest as he isn´t doing much the last few months.

bee Date: Thursday, 24-Oct-19, 2:05 PM | Message # 842
Fair Dinkum

Hi Smileygirl. Not sure why the level of interest is not there anymore. As you say Simon news has been slim lately (apart from Longines), so perhaps that is the reason. I have to say though Breath not being released in the UK is so disappointing! I'm not sure if High Ground will be released here either.

bee Date: Thursday, 24-Oct-19, 3:03 PM | Message # 843
Fair Dinkum

Thanks for all these pics Tina. He is a great Ambassador for Longines. Love the fact that he has his name on his jacket! smile

Tina Date: Monday, 28-Oct-19, 12:04 PM | Message # 844
Fair Dinkum

There is a little video about his visit in St. Imier now:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=559408051529456

bee Date: Monday, 28-Oct-19, 6:26 PM | Message # 845
Fair Dinkum

A sweet little video. Simon is always genuinely interested in everything he is asked to do and to say Longines "is like family" says a lot about his close relationship with the Company. Thanks for posting Tina.

Deedee Date: Monday, 04-Nov-19, 11:08 AM | Message # 846
Bee's Knees

Thanks for posting all the pics Tina and the lovely little video ....so nice to hear his voice.

Fifi Date: Thursday, 28-Jan-21, 8:03 PM | Message # 847
Blow-In

Awsom photos, thanks for sharing!!!!

fidelmajan Date: Sunday, 14-Feb-21, 0:52 AM | Message # 848
Blow-In

I have only just found this forum with lovely nuggets of info that I didn't know - thank you.

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Gallery Updates (From 5 June 2016)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz