Friday, 29-Mar-24, 12:27 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 3 » Season 3, Episode 20: Redacted (Episode discussion)
Season 3, Episode 20: Redacted
fangs4fun Date: Friday, 20-Jul-12, 2:11 PM | Message # 1
Jillaroo

Season 3, Episode 20
Redacted (28 Apr. 2011)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1860106/

While CBI investigates the murder of an electronics store owner, Patrick tries to hide the secret that he hired a robber who unsuccessfully broke into LaRoche's home.

This episode showed us that Jane's best laid plans don't always work and had to resort to asking Lisbon for help. I loved his distraction because of worrying about this. I laughed when the thief said he doesn't want to leave but want the charges dropped. We see Jane finally not sure what to do next. It's a good thing that Lisbon is becoming more and more in tune with Jane. She knew Jane's in trouble.

I loved that Lisbon willingly helped him. She didn't protest or anything. She didn't question anything that Jane said about Hightower and the Red John conspiracy. She trusts Jane this much? She got suspended for it plus anger management classes.

I also loved Jane's sincere thank you and smile at the end. He said it so softly and he looked sweetly grateful.
Teresa Lisbon: You're gonna owe me big time.
Patrick Jane: For what exactly?
Teresa Lisbon: [Lisbon picks up a paperweight and prepares to throw it at Jane] Oh?
Patrick Jane: Ah! Two words- anger management.
[Lisbon puts the weight down. Jane leaves. Then Jane pops his head back into Lisbon's office]
Patrick Jane: Hey. Thank you

I spotted James from the Guardian as one of the suspects.

I laughed at Cho's reaction when he went inside Lisbon's office and saw Jane acting weird.
Teresa Lisbon: What's going on with you? You've been acting strange since this case started.
Patrick Jane: Strange?
[Jane chuckles]
Patrick Jane: Strange how? Strange like
[Jane makes a strange sound]
Patrick Jane: Or
[Jane acts strange. Cho enters]
Kimball Cho: Boss, Rigsby's
[Cho pauses slightly noticing Jane's behavior]
Kimball Cho: got something.

I also laughed at Jane for this:
Patrick Jane: Oh, damn, I forgot something. I'll meet you there.
Teresa Lisbon: Wait, forgot what?
Patrick Jane: Uh, my uh, frumbahollymorgansterning.

Still, despite being distracted with trying to get the thief out of jail, he still managed to solve the case. It would have been nice if this didn't happen.

On a shallow note, Jane is looking haggard. Not so pretty. He seemed too tanned. Is this look deliberate? sad But the hair is still perfect and the smile is still lovely. smile

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 3 » Season 3, Episode 20: Redacted (Episode discussion)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz