Wednesday, 17-Apr-24, 0:37 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » Season 7 Tweets by Crew/Cast
Season 7 Tweets by Crew/Cast
Fran Date: Friday, 30-Jan-15, 10:40 AM | Message # 406
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Kim, I noticed that when I watched the episode, made me chuckle.

bee Date: Friday, 30-Jan-15, 11:45 AM | Message # 407
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Kim, nice touch. smile

DS_Pallas Date: Friday, 30-Jan-15, 1:17 PM | Message # 408
Fair Dinkum

It's not from cast or crew, but I thought that was too funny not to post it!

It's taken from the final scene on "Black Market", where Jane is sick laying on his bed and Lisbon is about to leave him rest for the night (it had to be highly enlightened to see them)

tongue

Caption: " I forgotten my glasses sorry smile "

Source: http://snappytoesbaker.tumblr.com/post....4943288

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Friday, 30-Jan-15, 1:21 PM

kim Date: Saturday, 31-Jan-15, 0:01 AM | Message # 409
Bee's Knees

Old BTS from Karl, season 6. "And we shot the cargo box scene in a here"

Message edited by kim - Saturday, 31-Jan-15, 0:02 AM

kim Date: Thursday, 05-Feb-15, 7:57 PM | Message # 410
Bee's Knees

BTS with Tim and Josie at the end of filming her scene in 7.10

DS_Pallas Date: Thursday, 05-Feb-15, 10:52 PM | Message # 411
Fair Dinkum

wow!! great pic! thanks Kim.

DS_Pallas Date: Friday, 06-Feb-15, 12:35 PM | Message # 412
Fair Dinkum

From Jimmy Gadd IG

And here below is a touching post he wrote two weeks ago, dedicated to The Mentalist crew

After 7 Seasons of #TheMentalist, my last day has arrived. There has been a lot of change in me after 7 seasons.
My Mentalist family has meant the world to me. It's amazing how longevity is the norm for most jobs, but it's a gift in the film/tv industry. Most shows are lucky to get 2 or 3 seasons... But we got 7.
It's been a great experience and I've learned so much.
Some of the relationships I've made on this show will last me a lifetime. I've grown up on this show. I've gotten old on this show... And now it's time to say goodbye! I'm sad and happy all at the same time.
I started as an assistant editor, then I moved up to one of the Lead Editors. And now, I'm transitioning into directing.

I've edited 4 out 5 of the episodes that Simon Baker @snappytoes directed through the years. He has been a great mentor and collaborator.
I've watched Nina Corrado @nkcorrado go from assistant, to producer, to a talented director and friend.
Briana Morini @cinematicbreelliance went from intern, to production assistant, to Assistant Production Coordinator, then taking her talents to producing my short film, "Bound For Greatness" and becoming a wonderful friend.
I've had 3 assistant editors while on the show. My current assistant, Lori Ball, got me into the business when I first came to California as her assistant and now we're working together again.
My good friend, Joe Butler, was my assistant and now he's editing alongside me. And my good friend, Jeff Williams, was an assistant with me on "Dirt" and then became my assistant Season 3.
Trevor Penna @offthetruck went from PA to Assistant Editor, working on numerous projects with me, becoming a good friend too.

Life is such a journey and so many people to thank and reminisce about. But I must thank Chris Long the most!
What a stand up gentleman!!! His talent, his grace, his mentorship. They all mean so much to me!
It's rare in life to find people who help guide us and help navigate the pitfalls. They help shape us and make us who we are!

The Mentalist is a special show and 54 million fans around the world remind us how special we are and how much they love what we do. It's been a good run! #OhMyGadd #ThankYou #Season7 #MoreToCome

June Date: Friday, 06-Feb-15, 6:03 PM | Message # 413
Bee's Knees

That's really moving.

Hayseed Date: Friday, 06-Feb-15, 6:34 PM | Message # 414
Bee's Knees

*sniff honk*

marta75 Date: Friday, 06-Feb-15, 11:41 PM | Message # 415
Rip Snorter

This is very moving. I don't know for the others TV dramas (usually I'm not very fond of TV shows) but I agree with Jimmy and I'm sure Mentalist will be remembered as a very special show because of the very good people working in it.

June Date: Saturday, 07-Feb-15, 6:08 PM | Message # 416
Bee's Knees

Totally agree with you. They seem to have become a real family and it's not usual in show business or TV world.

DS_Pallas Date: Sunday, 08-Feb-15, 12:25 PM | Message # 417
Fair Dinkum

Blake Neely ‏@cowonthewall 4 févr.
Mentalistas: 7 yrs, 4438 pieces, I've just written my last cue for a show I love so much. I will miss our time together. Thank you all!

DS_Pallas Date: Sunday, 08-Feb-15, 7:10 PM | Message # 418
Fair Dinkum

The Mentalist Season & BTS, 7.11 Byzantium (you can see J. Adler preparing too…)

flaviaandthered 3 months ago · Disney's Golden Oak Ranch
In hair and makeup getting prepped on set of #TheMentalist. Honored to be a part of one of the biggest stunts the show has done in it's 7 seasons! #CBS #CoStar #Stunts #Disney #Ranch

kim Date: Monday, 09-Feb-15, 0:04 AM | Message # 419
Bee's Knees

"Big stunts" that sounds fun!!

kim Date: Wednesday, 11-Feb-15, 0:17 AM | Message # 420
Bee's Knees

I think we've seen this already, but to be sure: LastSceneOnTheCouch ‏@BaarsMieke
YES .. THE LAST 8 DAYS ... BUT .. WE STILL HAVE THE BEST CAST CREW FANDOM .. AND THE MENTALIST WILL NEVER DIE ...

Message edited by kim - Wednesday, 11-Feb-15, 0:19 AM

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » Season 7 Tweets by Crew/Cast
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz