Thursday, 25-Apr-24, 11:58 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » 03 Orange Blossom Ice Cream (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
03 Orange Blossom Ice Cream
kim Date: Saturday, 13-Dec-14, 2:40 AM | Message # 16
Bee's Knees

I really loved the interactions between Jane and Lisbon in this episode. It was fun seeing Lisbon a bit jealous. And of course Erica was non too subtle about hinting that she and Jane were more than working together. I hope that the Walter Mashburn conversation is the end of worrying about past relationships for the both of them and they can move forward from here. It great to have Erica behind bars, Morena plays her very well. I also loved the wet Jane scenes. So far my favorite is still 7.01 then 7.03 and third is 7.02.

Tina Date: Tuesday, 16-Dec-14, 8:46 AM | Message # 17
Fair Dinkum

Loved it. The episodes are getting better and better. But now I just want to see at least a real big hug!
Can't wait to see the next one.

Ivana Date: Tuesday, 16-Dec-14, 1:56 PM | Message # 18
Fair Dinkum

I liked the episode, it was very colorfull and fun.

Favorite scene to me was memory test. We got to see some pretty special Jane's abbility, how powerfull is his memory even under extreme pressure, plus bonus gift, angry and wet Jane love

Restaurant scene was amusing, how Jane comes clean regarding Erica, he is sorry and appologetic, but when Lisbon pushes too far, he silences her with one smooth sentence shades

Also liked scenes with Jane and Erica, Morena is good actress and very beautifull and two of them have a good chemistry.

angel Date: Thursday, 05-Mar-15, 11:37 AM | Message # 19
Cobber

i actually liked this out of the 3 epis so far. It was full on from the start. Just love the deadpan looks from jane when no one around when he has to work with erica again. Yes it was bit tense between jane n lisbon but ithink when you see the ending in the sting it was well planned after a sticky start.

I am loving vega and when she so desperately whats to get in there and cho wow when he chewed her out. Great scene. Wiley so sweet. Abbott love his remarks he knows too well of lisbon n jane yet cleverly he wanted her to go along but i think he thought it would be good for them but also given jane passed record with erica to make sure he keeps in line and does not get fooled again. I think that was a very clever touch as he is the boss and he knows everything the slick man.

But i thought the setting of beirut was very well done and the feel. Wow the bath scene was fabulously played by simon and the scenes that followed with the boyfriend. Have to admit morena was so good that i hated her this time. Yes jane n lisbon at dinner discussing his relashionship and his quip 'i tell u about lorelei if you tell me about mashburn' n lisbon quick change of mind. The switch between usa and beirut and trying to keep one step ahead was brilliantly staged. Kudos to all involved.

But i really loved the end segment with catching the boyfriend but the end sting to also catch erica was fabulous and the relish on lisbon face was priceless. And yes the rooftop scene was so sweet and understating just a simple but big gesture on his part was a fitting end. Loved it

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » 03 Orange Blossom Ice Cream (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz