Friday, 19-Apr-24, 12:28 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » 08 The Whites of His Eyes (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
08 The Whites of His Eyes
Ivana Date: Saturday, 31-Jan-15, 11:06 AM | Message # 16
Fair Dinkum

Great review by bloomingviolet2013

https://reviewbrain.wordpress.com/2015....-review

angel Date: Friday, 10-Apr-15, 8:54 PM | Message # 17
Cobber

What a brilliant episode. Loved it from start to finish. Just full on all the way thru. When i see this season i really think they deserved a 8th as the writing is just fabulous. The Hitman was so ruthless and meticulous what a great character. Fabulous intense opening scene of the hit. The mother of the guy in jail awaiting trial was such a horrible character. My god she was so calm and nice but you just knew she was a witch and so did jane. Wow even he was impressed with her lying. But the way the hitman went after the witnesses. Some great scenes. Yes the agent again getting up janes nose. So loved his quip 'Im not your dog'. Way jane got the witness to cave in and testify was very emotional and i know jane was in 2 minds about doing this but gave her a chance to make her mind up. Fabulous team effort when going thru all the plays as to how they can protect her. As for jane n lisbon the begining was so playful then the classic night scene where lisbon sings him bon jovi ithought was very well played and i most certainly did not see any awkwardness between simon n robin at all. The end segment yet again a great piece of writing and playing with the witness and the secret change over and jane pulling lisbon out of harms way. Excellent. The end scene where lisbon not happy that jane did this was great acting between the two. This show just gets better and better

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » 08 The Whites of His Eyes (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz