Tuesday, 16-Apr-24, 9:44 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » 12 Brown Shag Carpet (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
12 Brown Shag Carpet
kim Date: Wednesday, 19-Nov-14, 3:41 AM | Message # 1
Bee's Knees

7.12 Brown Shag Carpet

“Brown Shag Carpet” – Jane agrees to once again pretend to be a renowned psychic and be used as bait in an attempt to lure out a serial killer and give the FBI a chance to apprehend him, on THE MENTALIST, Wednesday, Feb. 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

“The Mentalist” Will Air Two Back-to-Back Original Episodes (7.12 & 7.13)

REGULAR CAST:
Simon Baker (Patrick Jane)
Robin Tunney (Teresa Lisbon)
Tim Kang (Kimball Cho)
Rockmond Dunbar (Dennis Abbot)
Joe Adler (Jason Wylie)
Josie Loren (Michelle Vega)

GUEST CAST:
Joshua Bitton (Rick Tork)
Aubrey Deeker (Joe Keller)
John D’Aquino (Bill Herman)
Jennifer Christopher (Susan Herman)
Kirk Bovill (Driver)
Jessie Lande (Coroner’s Assistant)
Angela Alvarado Rosa (Det. Nieto)
John Marshall Jones (Dan Glover)
Julie Alexander (Stage Manager)
Julie Tolivar (Mary Lynn)
Ariel Paredes (Heidi)
Dan Donohue (Talk Radio Host)
Kiersten Warren (Kelis Weir)
Tony Pasqualini (Alan Saltonstall)
Ivette Gonzalez (Rita Martinez)
Mandy June Turpin (Realtor)
An Nguyen (Victim’s Wife)
Garrett Nichols (Homewoner)

WRITTEN BY: Tom Szentgyorgyi
DIRECTED BY: Geary McCleod

Message edited by kim - Friday, 06-Feb-15, 1:12 AM

kim Date: Friday, 06-Feb-15, 1:09 AM | Message # 2
Bee's Knees

Full Press Release for final 2 episodes.
CONTAINS SPOILERS
http://www.spoilertv.com/2015....le.html

angel Date: Saturday, 02-May-15, 4:55 PM | Message # 3
Cobber

Wow the episode really creeped me out in a brilliant way. My god even Lazarus had his moments when he even outdid RedJohn. Kudos to the actor a brilliant performance especially when with simon. Very appropriate now the name considering what he was after. Sad in a way that he was trying to find a real psychic to communicate with his dad. You nearly felt sorry for him. Jane when he had to go on tv as psychic again and Lisbon really scared for him. Well done scene. But when Jane talking to Lazarus on radio show even his voice creeped me out. But the outside scene jane talking to lisbon worrying she is alone at airstream was so tense then it turns out he was after jane and the smash up omg my heart pumping. Can i say agent tork was wonderful. Had the series gone on i would have liked him there. made such an impression in last 2 episodes. The show really brough on some great characters. The whole scenes in Lazarus house with jane chained up and killer wanting to talk to the spirit n jane playing him along and searching the room to find his dad dead body. Oh lord i jumped. Worse then Norman Bates. Jane doing his thing with the reading brilliant then the set up for the explosion and Lisbon coming in to save him. Also kudos Robin on her interrogation of one of the blood groups she just charges in and just crushes it big time saying she will tell everyone about his secret. That was pure Lisbon angry and scared she may lose jane and would do anything. Cho and abbott behind her all the way. Love how cho wants wylie to stay as he feels not good enough. Love the slap on the head. Brilliant episode.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » 12 Brown Shag Carpet (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz