Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist » Red John smilie faces
Red John smilie faces
beautyfulbabyboy Date: Monday, 11-Mar-13, 11:00 PM | Message # 1
True Blue

Like some of you, I realized as well a change in the Red John smilie as it was shown in the last episode.
I am not sure if it will be helpful, but I made a collection of some smilies I found to compare them.

I think it is obvious and maybe a clue that the smilie always has one, "his" left eye crying.
The circle is always (eccept for the skywriter drawing!) starting from the (viewer´s) left inner side, ending on the right outer side.

This time is the first time (as far as I remember) that the circle seems complete.
We cannot really see the top of it, but I lightened it up a bit and it looks like it is a complete circle. A clue? A hint? Another trap?

Message edited by beautyfulbabyboy - Monday, 11-Mar-13, 11:31 PM

Wand612 Date: Tuesday, 12-Mar-13, 5:31 AM | Message # 2
Jillaroo

beautyfulbabyboy, Thanks so much for doing this. I think that complete circle must be a clue, I just can't think of what. A new resolve in Red John? Full circle to Jane's carnival days? I'm really looking forward to rewatching the entire series once we know answers to questions like this one.

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Tuesday, 12-Mar-13, 8:28 AM | Message # 3
True Blue

something like: now the circle is complete, the mission fulfilled, it ended where it´s started...
yes, the carnival might be a clue as well.
Do you think RJ ended killings now? And that´s why me will get to know his identity sometime soon?

Evy Date: Tuesday, 12-Mar-13, 9:20 AM | Message # 4
Fair Dinkum

I did the same thing on my side : I compared the smilies !
Beautifulbabyboy, thank you for having published. It is true they are not always the same.
But this time, Red John might be killed, but do not forget the CBI mole dry !

Lena Date: Tuesday, 12-Mar-13, 10:49 AM | Message # 5
Dinkie-Di

beautifulbabyboy, thank you for posting. I also think that the last Red John smiley is different and the closed circle should have a meaning. Now that I look at it more closely it seems even more thickness or maybe it's just my impression.

floggyfr Date: Monday, 19-Aug-13, 11:40 PM | Message # 6
Blow-In

The smiley isn't changed. Maybe, it's false but how many suspect are there ? And now, how many smiley are there ? Since I write this, I'm thinking a lot... and now I am sure there is only one red John and I think to know where he is. But this is not the topic of this post!! For smilies, I realise that smile have a eye and I admit the hypothese that Red John keep a eye on Jane and I thought about typical character but he isn't the one I thought. Maybe, some smile isn't red John's signature but only copycat like the pilot.

Message edited by floggyfr - Thursday, 22-Aug-13, 10:08 PM

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist » Red John smilie faces
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz