Friday, 29-Mar-24, 3:31 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist » Poll: Which of the 7 suspects is Red John
Poll: Which of the 7 suspects is Red John
Which of the 7 Red John suspects from the Season 5 Finale, do you think is the real Red John?
1.Bret Stiles[ 1 ][2.50%]
2.Gale Bertram[ 2 ][5.00%]
3.Robert Kirkland[ 10 ][25.00%]
4.Sheriff Mcallister[ 2 ][5.00%]
5.Brett Partridge[ 16 ][40.00%]
6.Ray Haffner[ 8 ][20.00%]
7.Reede Smith[ 1 ][2.50%]
Answers total: 40
BasqueCountryEuskeraz Date: Tuesday, 02-Jul-13, 4:23 PM | Message # 16
Blow-In

Really I don't know who can be, but Robert Kirkland killed the last posible witness, why?

Deedee Date: Tuesday, 02-Jul-13, 9:29 PM | Message # 17
Bee's Knees

Looking at all the suspects none of them seem to fit the bill quite as well as Brett Partridge, suitably twisted and more than a little creepy, but who knows I certainly dont! Cannot wait for season 6 to unfold and all will be revealed (I hope) and we will be put out of our misery!

AgentM Date: Wednesday, 03-Jul-13, 8:37 AM | Message # 18
Bee's Knees

Why thank you kindly, Hayseed! wink

Juney Date: Wednesday, 03-Jul-13, 4:26 PM | Message # 19
Bee's Knees

I know I should but I can't picture Brett Stiles. Which ep was he in? I mean Brett Partridge of course. Bret and Brett how confusing.

Message edited by Juney - Wednesday, 03-Jul-13, 4:27 PM

hellenna Date: Wednesday, 03-Jul-13, 8:19 PM | Message # 20
Blow-In

Hi there!!! wink
My vote was for Partridge also.
For all those things that you guys already have said- which i agree.

The facts that convince me- that he is RJ-was that in s5 epi15 Partridge appeared so calm,kind " in a way",he even smiled smile at the end of the scene.
In epi 22 his behavior towards to Jane was so weird wink .He said to Jane " you are the expert" he was cooperative,he was Kind again.
I don't now,I think Bruno wanted to mislead us a little...to think that Partridge finally is an ok guy!!!!Thoughts..... happy happy

AgentM Date: Thursday, 04-Jul-13, 8:44 AM | Message # 21
Bee's Knees

Another thing that sealed it for me (with Partridge) was...in the s5 ep when Partridge told his assistant about the Lorelai killing....the way he mentioned it being an 'internal' matter screamed out to me that it was something he'd had to deal with. Look at the way Plotnick plays it...definitely an irritated serial killer vibe about it!!!

angel Date: Thursday, 04-Jul-13, 9:18 PM | Message # 22
Cobber

i can't see it being stiles as the actor has not been available to really film even a episode so cannot see how he will be free to do s6. Reede smith could be rj as he was very eager to get lisbon on board his team which if he was rj would be a big feather in his cap to get teresa away from jane and who knows may be able to brainwash her. But i still feel it could be paqrtridge as yes he was there from the start and somehow as was pointed out bruno knows who it was from the start and is slowly bringing him out so this could be the main man. Don't understand why the sherriff is in this at all. Maybe something i have missed. Kirkland could be but he seems more interested in getting rj himself.

angel Date: Thursday, 04-Jul-13, 9:21 PM | Message # 23
Cobber

sorry didn't mean reede smith i meant ray haffner the agent who trying to get lisbon on his team. God i am getting so confused now

Evy Date: Friday, 05-Jul-13, 0:05 AM | Message # 24
Fair Dinkum

A long time ago I wrote that I think it's Partridge.
But I don't know why, I always have the feeling what Bruno Heller reserves us a surprise !!! devil

Message edited by Evy - Friday, 05-Jul-13, 6:07 PM

68Dove Date: Saturday, 06-Jul-13, 8:49 AM | Message # 25
Blow-In

For me, I don't think it's any of them. I have this odd feeling that R.J. is a woman....I know it sounds strange but, it's just this gut thing. Course, could just be indigestion too tongue . Seriously, the automatic assumption that R.J.'s a "he" would make it that much more shocking if it were a "she". Even to the deciples, a cross-dressing, very believable, woman in mens' clothing? I think Bruno could definately throw us all for a fantastic loop!

Evy Date: Saturday, 06-Jul-13, 5:24 PM | Message # 26
Fair Dinkum

68Dove
I have this odd feeling that R.J. is a woman

How RJ could be a woman ? It's not possible.
Rosalind Harker has lived with him for several weeks. She knows her face (Patrick brought her to the morgue to identify Timothy Carter as Red John)
And in the episode 4.13 we can see his hands when he drinks tea !

Flip Date: Monday, 08-Jul-13, 5:30 AM | Message # 27
Jillaroo

RJ can't be a woman, because there aren't any women on the list. Heller did say that RJ was definitely on the list, so we've got it narrowed down to those 7. Personally, I really like the idea of Brett Partridge for a number of reasons. The only thing against Brett is, given what we know about RJ's ego, I just can't see him trying to convince the others that the murder in the pilot was an RJ killing.

DS_Pallas Date: Monday, 08-Jul-13, 11:13 PM | Message # 28
Fair Dinkum

This list in giving me a headache.

I've just discovered a very very interesting hypothesis from someone named Marc Bain here (at bottom of the page).:
https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=SwEpOI7a25I

" However I am looking forward to seeing how RJ guessed Janes list, I think that Jane had already watched the disc and matched the list to RJs to keep lisbon away. Hopefully PJ has compiled a different list because even he has stated that stiles couldn't hurt a fly. "

Frankly, Jane could just do that to protect Lisbon, while making her know that RJ has changed the rules of his wicked game.
Remember, when in the car, PJ decides to give Lisbon one first name from his list? At the mention of Gale Bertram, Lisbon begins to panic, wondering how she would manage to hide her reaction next time she'll face Bertram.
If it was a test, Jane knows now: Lisbon doesn't even fully trust herself when it comes to lie or pretend.
SO, an alternative list?
Then Heller is true when he says that RJ is really on Jane's list. But maybe Jane's list is not this list.

wacko
Paracetamol is my best friend.

PS:

But in case this list is the good one, 6 of the suspects are likely connected to RJ.
I'd go for one of those 3 (not much enthousiasm):
- Stiles (but too obvious and old?)
- Bertram (but to tall and bald?)
- Partridge (putting on an act every time he comes across Jane on a crime scene?)

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Tuesday, 09-Jul-13, 0:00 AM

Hayseed Date: Monday, 08-Jul-13, 11:35 PM | Message # 29
Bee's Knees

Here's the thing. Jane knows that someone burgled his attic, and he was pleased, so the question is, what information did he have on his board there that Kirkland got (and Jane wanted him to get), and is that even relevant?

Because Lorelei died before Jane's attic was burgled, so it couldn't be from that particular incident that the list was obtained. (although it might have been burgled before that time as well - but by whom? And did Jane set that as a trap all along?)

If Jane has completely lied to Lisbon again, it's not going to go well between them.

I'd prefer to think Jane is telling the truth to Libson, and RJ got the list from Jane's attic prior to Lorelei's death somehow. But I don't know what to think. We haven't been given enough information to really figure it out, so it's always going to be headache inducing. Yet here I am.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist » Poll: Which of the 7 suspects is Red John
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz