Friday, 03-May-24, 5:23 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info (Part 2: from 1 March 2014)
Simon News, Articles, Info
Evy Date: Wednesday, 30-Jul-14, 11:59 PM | Message # 316
Fair Dinkum

@ DS Pallas
But there is another one by Popsugar Australia with other beautiful photos biggrin

Why We Can't Stop Crushing on Simon Baker ?

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebri....1058999

Message edited by Evy - Thursday, 31-Jul-14, 0:02 AM

258pce Date: Thursday, 31-Jul-14, 5:41 PM | Message # 317
Cobber

haha! I just saw this on twitter and didn't know where to post it, but it seems there is a tea company that makes blends to represent various characters including those from the mentalist:

http://www.adagio.com/signature_blend/blend.html?blend=40598

sounds yummy.

Tanja Date: Thursday, 31-Jul-14, 6:26 PM | Message # 318
Rip Snorter

Haha! I would like this tea !

Evy Date: Friday, 01-Aug-14, 9:04 AM | Message # 319
Fair Dinkum

Article E.street Parties on !
found by a fan on ebay

source sarapettarini.tumblr.com

Message edited by Evy - Friday, 01-Aug-14, 9:08 AM

Fran Date: Friday, 01-Aug-14, 10:05 AM | Message # 320
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Evy. Ivana sent me this link last night to update the Gallery, but one of the articles was particularly interesting to me as I didn't know that Simon had appeared in Aussie soap GP (General Practice). So I wanted to do a transcript of the information which I've now done:

Aussie GP (General Practice)
Simon finds medico drama is only streets away!
Soap hunk Simon Baker Denny guest stars as a super-tanker mechanic, Ben. Best known as ex E Streets Constable Sam Farrell, Simon has changed uniforms - and now carries a new stage name. He plays the son of a couple embroiled in domestic trauma.
Photo Caption: ROSS STREETER! Simon Baker Denny in uniform as Ben.

Tanja Date: Friday, 01-Aug-14, 10:13 AM | Message # 321
Rip Snorter

Thank you Evy and Fran! Always happy to know new/old stuff about the blonde smile

Juney Date: Saturday, 02-Aug-14, 4:56 PM | Message # 322
Bee's Knees

That tea sounds just up my street. Wish SB was. biggrin

Evy Date: Saturday, 02-Aug-14, 8:58 PM | Message # 323
Fair Dinkum

Article from "Chi" italian magazine n.32, August 6, 2014
(with unpublished photos biggrin )

source and summary http://sarapettarini.tumblr.com/:

"Simon Baker, sex symbol and doting father"

Article is about his recent holiday in the Basque Country.

The article jokes about the fact that, being alone with his kids, the handsome actor could give false hopes to european fans [ well, I’m among them but I want him to remain married! ;-) ] but he is not single, on the contrary he is happily married with fellow actress Rebecca. The article also says that his wife was with him and the children in Saint Tropez, and then she didn’t follow the surfers trio in Spain [ and this is untrue, I guess, because the spanish hotel posted her thanks on twitter, she wasn’t with them that particular day maybe, but she was there ] A funny part is in the last page, where the caption of the photo (the one in which he lifts his arms) says he is calling his children and that his towel, worn as a pareo, is typical of the “wild surfer look” :-D The article also praises his love for this sport. Also in the last page we are told that a famous and very powerful italian female manager has Simon picture on her iPhone, but her name remains a secret

Message edited by Evy - Saturday, 02-Aug-14, 9:01 PM

Tanja Date: Thursday, 14-Aug-14, 5:38 PM | Message # 324
Rip Snorter

This article is a crap! And sorry , the man is an idiot! Here I have a short translation of them from a friend.

A reporter was at the premiere! He saw Simon at the popcorn counter and wanted a picture with him! Apparently, Simon didn't want to be disturb. The reporter was explaining that for someone famous, he should be nice to everybody especially at a premiere. He also said that he didn't want to break anybody's heart but Simon is very much in love with his wife Becca and didn't leave her side! The picture below is the reporter's pic!! At the bottom left of the pic, you see the reporter's shoulder!!

Message edited by Tanja - Thursday, 14-Aug-14, 7:02 PM

June Date: Thursday, 14-Aug-14, 7:29 PM | Message # 325
Bee's Knees

I haven't read the article but I guess it's the same as always. Some people think that if you're famous and well known for being kind with fans, it's your obligation to be always like that. To be ready to make whatever any stranger ask for you, no matter where you're in that moment or what you're doing. Some people don't understand that everybody, famous or not, deserve respect in our private life.

Tanja Date: Thursday, 14-Aug-14, 7:34 PM | Message # 326
Rip Snorter

Well said @June! Exactly about this is the article. Some people have no respect.

bee Date: Thursday, 14-Aug-14, 8:50 PM | Message # 327
Fair Dinkum

Because Simon has been so gracious in the past with his time when asked for photos by fans some people come to expect it as their right. This is why I would never ask for a photo to be taken with him but just be grateful to have seen him "in the flesh" so to speak. I was also very surprised that so many photos were taken with him while he was on holiday. I know it comes with the job but celebrities do deserve some privacy especially when they are with their family! Also he did his "stint" on the red carpet which was all that should have been required of him.

The comment that "he didn't want to break anybody's heart because Simon is very much in love with his wife" was unnecessary! True fans know how much in love Simon and Rebecca are and that's one of the reasons we respect and admire them as a couple. This guy's a fool! angry

DS_Pallas Date: Thursday, 14-Aug-14, 9:21 PM | Message # 328
Fair Dinkum

Quote bee ()
This guy's a fool!

I'd say a total arseh*le but it's rude. angel

Meanwhile, some other journalists got great pics, AND interviews.
This guy has to learn is job. Or do something else. smile

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Thursday, 14-Aug-14, 11:26 PM

ryohei Date: Friday, 15-Aug-14, 3:53 AM | Message # 329
Jillaroo

Some people never know to respect the privacy of others angry angry

Tina Date: Friday, 15-Aug-14, 10:53 AM | Message # 330
Fair Dinkum

I saw a report about Sandra Bullock yesterday and there was also a part about paparazzi. It was shocking. They showed too what happened to Sienna Miller after it came out that Jude Law had cheated on her and how they hunted her. I know how rude photographers can be ...but this!
There is a line that should not be crossed. And to make money with the pain and misery of people! But Sandra fooled them after it was public that Jesse James had the affair. Well done Sandra! They didn't get a photo until she was ready for it. Waited in front of her house for weeks and didn't get anything.
This article about Simon is really unbelievable! And yes, that Simon is still so much ln love with his wife after more than 20 years is one thing that makes him so special! This guy has no idea.

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info (Part 2: from 1 March 2014)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz