Friday, 17-May-24, 8:59 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info (Part 2: from 1 March 2014)
Simon News, Articles, Info
Flip Date: Saturday, 16-Aug-14, 8:52 PM | Message # 331
Jillaroo

What article are you guys talking about? I'm guessing that since the premiere is mentioned, it took place at The November Man Premiere, but all I see are pictures and the quick video. Could someone please give me a link?

amanda Date: Saturday, 16-Aug-14, 10:24 PM | Message # 332
Cobber

To FLIP : I think that the post of the article has been deleted because I read it and it is gone wink

Flip Date: Sunday, 17-Aug-14, 0:33 AM | Message # 333
Jillaroo

Oh, thanks, Amanda. I thought I was going crazy, because I just wasn't seeing it. wacko

Ivana Date: Sunday, 17-Aug-14, 8:33 AM | Message # 334
Fair Dinkum

Most Stylish Men of the Week
http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/style....9

Simon Baker
Baker is one of those guys who manages to look great without looking like he’s trying to. At the premiere of The November Man most of the other male attendees wore suits, while Baker wore trainers and jeans. He still managed to look better - evidence that half of looking great is being comfortable with what you’ve slipped into.

bee Date: Sunday, 17-Aug-14, 9:59 AM | Message # 335
Fair Dinkum

Simon has always said he likes to feel comfortable in whatever he is wearing. Proof indeed that looking great doesn't mean you have to be a slave to fashion and "dressed up" all the time. smile (Simon always looks stylish whatever he wears anyway! thumb )

Message edited by bee - Sunday, 17-Aug-14, 1:35 PM

Tina Date: Sunday, 17-Aug-14, 10:37 AM | Message # 336
Fair Dinkum

I like this outfit much better than suit.

Juney Date: Sunday, 17-Aug-14, 5:55 PM | Message # 337
Bee's Knees

Maybe Tinamarianne but I expect Becca dressed up. Don't you think that sometimes our menfolk let us down.

Deedee Date: Sunday, 17-Aug-14, 6:14 PM | Message # 338
Bee's Knees

I love what Simon is wearing and think he looks elegant in a casual comfy way if you know what I mean! He always looks good and after all it's only a cinema trip.

Tassie Date: Sunday, 17-Aug-14, 7:07 PM | Message # 339
Bee's Knees

As my mother used to say "some people can look good in a dishcloth." I'd love to see Simon in that hands

kim Date: Sunday, 17-Aug-14, 11:04 PM | Message # 340
Bee's Knees

Quote Tassie ()
As my mother used to say "some people can look good in a dishcloth."

I second that Tassie! I did see a few pictures of Becca in a lovely gown. I wish that she had walked the carpet with Simon. I love the way he looks at her when they are together.

Tanja Date: Sunday, 17-Aug-14, 11:28 PM | Message # 341
Rip Snorter

I like Simon's style of clothing he wears either! He looks great in suite, jeans, denim and surfing shorts smile

@Kim Love also Simon's way to look to his Becca! They looks always like newly enamoured

sylvia5993 Date: Monday, 18-Aug-14, 0:41 AM | Message # 342
Bee's Knees

Becca was wearing what she considers casual, long flowing dress and sandals, After all they were attending a movie showing and were not part of the cast. I loved the way he waited for her at the curb and just hugged her.

coral Date: Monday, 18-Aug-14, 0:44 AM | Message # 343
Cobber

Quote Juney ()
I expect Becca dressed up. Don't you think that sometimes our menfolk let us down.
Are you suggesting that Simon let Becca down by his choice of clothes, seems like a rather insulting thing for a fan to say!

Juney Date: Monday, 18-Aug-14, 6:14 PM | Message # 344
Bee's Knees

Actually coral, it seemed like a red carpet affair, maybe it wasn't and I misunderstood. I think I'm just old fashioned and think certain occasions call for certain standards. Actually I think he looks gorgeous in anything he wears but that wasn't the point I was trying to get across. Sorry if I offended that really wasn't my intention. sad

DS_Pallas Date: Monday, 18-Aug-14, 7:11 PM | Message # 345
Fair Dinkum

Quote Juney ()
Sorry if I offended that really wasn't my intention.

I'm sure. I think Rebecca had no intention of being on the red carpet, hence what looks like a rather simple black dress (though I'm not sure I could afford it, by the way happy ).
Simon (whom clothes are very casual too) did it because he's popular and has to be regularly under the flash lights, it's good for his image (he's an actor living in the Hollywood world after all).
But I think the main reason they were there is 1- to see the film 2- The director is Australian and they probably know him personnally.
Just my opinion.

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info (Part 2: from 1 March 2014)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz