Friday, 17-May-24, 1:23 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info (Part 2: from 1 March 2014)
Simon News, Articles, Info
258pce Date: Tuesday, 30-Sep-14, 5:25 AM | Message # 451
Cobber

Ohhhhhhh! What a wonderful opportunity and a great charity. I wish I had sea legs. Maybe he would be willing to surf the internet with me or even just surf a seafood buffet. It's only $750 now with 2 more days to run, so it will probably be waaaay outta my range by the end.

I see that Robin is also offering a dinner.....

Tina Date: Tuesday, 30-Sep-14, 8:45 AM | Message # 452
Fair Dinkum

Before December 20. Guess that mean that then the shootings for TM are done.
Well, I don't think I'd want to surf with Simon, would be too embarassing. I'm not good in sports, and I'm not too good in swimming. I'd rather have dinner or something with him. But I guess I couldn't eat a bite sitting next to him tongue

Well, dreams .... that lucky one who wins this and get to meet him.

bee Date: Tuesday, 30-Sep-14, 9:25 AM | Message # 453
Fair Dinkum

I'm not a great swimmer so would probably embarrass myself also. I'd settle for sitting on the sand with Simon for 3 hours and have a nice long chat though! Listening to the waves lapping at the shore, the seagulls crying overhead and gazing at Simon while listening to that sexy voice of his. Oops! Got carried away there for a minute. So it'll just be in my dreams then....... tongue

Message edited by bee - Tuesday, 30-Sep-14, 9:30 AM

Tanja Date: Tuesday, 30-Sep-14, 9:37 AM | Message # 454
Rip Snorter

That's really a great thing what Simon does!
I would also enjoy surfing lessons with him. But I have no money now, because my trip to LA in November.
But I'll take surfing lessons anyway in Santa Monica.
It was a wish from me for a longer time ago learning to surf and Simon made this wish awake wink

By the way I have not a beach body either, but what the heck? LOL

Message edited by Tanja - Wednesday, 01-Oct-14, 7:46 AM

DS_Pallas Date: Tuesday, 30-Sep-14, 10:35 AM | Message # 455
Fair Dinkum

It seems the other auctions have litle success.
Simon's offer current bid has reached 1,500 $ now… I'd gladly pay that to *splish splash* (as hayseed said) with him though tongue

amanda Date: Tuesday, 30-Sep-14, 2:26 PM | Message # 456
Cobber

3 hours with Simon ? Just a dream !!! love

marta75 Date: Wednesday, 01-Oct-14, 0:18 AM | Message # 457
Rip Snorter

3 hours with Simon in bathing suit for only 1500 $ ! it's cheap biggrin But surfing is really hard I tried one time and I never succeeded to climb on the board wink

Deedee Date: Wednesday, 01-Oct-14, 0:46 AM | Message # 458
Bee's Knees

Mmmm 3 hours with Simon. Can't imagine anything more heavenly but not in a wetsuit (I have seen myself in one and its not a pretty sight)and certainly not in the sea as I dont like to go out of my depth. Oh who am I kidding it would never happen anyway. Whoever wins this certainly will be one very lucky person.

KathyF Date: Wednesday, 01-Oct-14, 3:22 AM | Message # 459
Rip Snorter

Oh my! I'm ashamed to say I can't even swim....that leaves me out!

kim Date: Wednesday, 01-Oct-14, 4:35 AM | Message # 460
Bee's Knees

I love the ocean and Simon, but I think I would be too embarrassed. I'm not a good swimmer and never tried to surf. But oh my that would be 3 hours worth plenty! I hope they raise some good money.

Juney Date: Wednesday, 01-Oct-14, 5:41 PM | Message # 461
Bee's Knees

KathyF, me neither, isn't that awful.

Raven Date: Wednesday, 01-Oct-14, 6:06 PM | Message # 462
Dinkie-Di

Wow, it's up to 3000 $ by now. I wish I had that money cry

joanne Date: Wednesday, 01-Oct-14, 7:48 PM | Message # 463
Blow-In

Oh I can't imagine it would go well if I had a surfing lesson with Simon. I'm uncoordinated anyways and I'd be so distracted staring, babbling and not listening carefully . I hope somebody really enjoys it though! biggrin

amanda Date: Wednesday, 01-Oct-14, 10:12 PM | Message # 464
Cobber

Dinner with Robin Tunney & Neve Campbell : 7000 $ !!!! More than Simon's lesson wink

258pce Date: Saturday, 04-Oct-14, 2:50 AM | Message # 465
Cobber

Anyone who put in a winning bid in the "silent auction" were then told that that their bid would be carried over into the live auction at the dinner in New York that followed the closing of the silent auction. So far no one knows what the final winning bids were. Someone on twitter said that at the end of the silent internet bidding Simon's bid was $3700.

I gotta admit that I did bid on that item but didn't win, of course. I didn't expect to actually get in the water, but I'd REALLY like to know how much those 3 precious hours ended up being worth.

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info (Part 2: from 1 March 2014)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz