Friday, 17-May-24, 12:31 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info (Part 2: from 1 March 2014)
Simon News, Articles, Info
DS_Pallas Date: Monday, 27-Jul-15, 8:44 PM | Message # 1066
Fair Dinkum

Apparently, you can get a pdf copy of the West Weekend article "Baker's delight" if you gently ask angel

sarapettarini did; "Hi, for everyone who don’t knows and may be interested, thanks to Ms. Sabine and Karen’s questions (well done ladies!!) and thanks to the uncommonly kind Ms Keenan I have a pdf with the whole interview happy
Unfortunately I have no right to share it (there were a caveat that forbids uploading to the internet, I do hope the mini scan won’t bother anyone) or to pass it on to any third part, but you can ask as I did smile
It’s good stuff ^_^"

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Monday, 27-Jul-15, 8:45 PM

Green Date: Tuesday, 28-Jul-15, 5:17 AM | Message # 1067
Surfie

Thank you so much DS Pallas for the info on how to get the article! I emailed Ms Keenan and was almost immediately rewarded with my very own PDF of the article, pictures and all. It was indeed a good write up, and made wonderful bedtime reading.

Tina Date: Tuesday, 28-Jul-15, 8:28 AM | Message # 1068
Fair Dinkum

Thank you so much DS! I emailed Ms Keenan too and within minutes I had the article biggrin

It's a very good one, and you just have to love that man!!! I get this "warm feeling" inside me everytime I read things like that.

Tanja Date: Tuesday, 28-Jul-15, 8:30 AM | Message # 1069
Rip Snorter

Have to say also Thank you! Got my PDF in the morning biggrin

bee Date: Tuesday, 28-Jul-15, 8:38 AM | Message # 1070
Fair Dinkum

Also received my PDF promptly this morning. Such a lovely article. biggrin

phippsunited Date: Tuesday, 28-Jul-15, 10:07 AM | Message # 1071
Ankle Biter

I've E-mailed hope I get mine tomorrow:)

Fran Date: Tuesday, 28-Jul-15, 11:32 AM | Message # 1072
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Smileygirl, Peithon & DS_Pallas. I don't think there's anything particularly new in the West Weekend article, but its certainly an enjoyable read.

amanda Date: Saturday, 01-Aug-15, 8:53 PM | Message # 1073
Cobber

@ Tina : I love your new avatar with Simon and his long blond hair and curls biggrin

Message edited by amanda - Saturday, 01-Aug-15, 8:54 PM

Ivana Date: Sunday, 02-Aug-15, 3:36 PM | Message # 1074
Fair Dinkum

Thanks DSP! I was away for couple days and saw your post today, e-mailed a nice lady and just finished reading it. Nice article, enjoyed it, so thanks again

Tina Date: Sunday, 02-Aug-15, 6:18 PM | Message # 1075
Fair Dinkum

Thank you amanda biggrin
Just finished this doll, I made it with very thin needles so it's smaller and finer. Plan to make a little girl, too.

Smileygirl Date: Thursday, 06-Aug-15, 5:52 PM | Message # 1076
Dinkie-Di

Do we have a translation for this interview yet? I don´t know if there is anything interesting in it. I don´t think so but you never know biggrin A new picture (taken in Paris in February) it is for sure ♥
http://www.tf1pro.com/press-k....r-42429

ruuger Date: Thursday, 06-Aug-15, 8:08 PM | Message # 1077
Cobber

I know enough French to do a translation if no actual French speakers volunteer, but there's not really anything new in the interview - it's mostly just about what will happen in season 7 of The Mentalist, and how much Simon likes France.

edit to add: The first few questions are just him talking about what will happen in season 7: Jane and Lisbon's romance, how Vega and WYlie are th enew young couple, whether the series will have a happy or a tragic ending, etc. Then he talks about his relationship with Robin (he thinks of her as a sister, and they know each other like an old married couple), and that his next project will be Breath.

The only remotely new info is the last question:

You love our country. Is there any area that’s particularly close to heart?

I first discovered France fifteen years, and since then I can't go a year without visiting to this beautiful country. I've had the opportunity to visit many parts of the country and I have already spent a month here [Ruuger's note: not entirely sure about this sentence]. What surprises me most is the contrast between the city and the countryside. Paris is surely the most beautiful city in the world. I've been to the capital already twenty times, and I am still impressed by the beauty of the place. I love to walk along the Seine. No matter the season or the weather, it is always beautiful. Many places in the southwest, such as Hossegor and Biarritz are especially close to my heart... especially because of surfing.

Message edited by ruuger - Thursday, 06-Aug-15, 11:03 PM

Flip Date: Monday, 10-Aug-15, 9:59 PM | Message # 1078
Jillaroo

Thanks, Cobber! You're way better than Google Translate. biggrin

phippsunited Date: Tuesday, 11-Aug-15, 4:55 AM | Message # 1079
Ankle Biter

Thanks smile

Deedee Date: Tuesday, 11-Aug-15, 10:14 AM | Message # 1080
Bee's Knees

That's great. Thanks Ruuger.

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info (Part 2: from 1 March 2014)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz