Friday, 29-Mar-24, 4:36 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Gallery Updates (Part 2: from 6 December 2014)
Gallery Updates
Fran Date: Monday, 19-Jan-15, 2:45 PM | Message # 121
Fair Dinkum

Have added 3 from the 2010 Doug Inglish photoshoot, think we've already seen them but they weren't in the Gallery except as magscans.

Tanja Date: Monday, 19-Jan-15, 3:30 PM | Message # 122
Rip Snorter

I just hope that Becca won't be so much and so often without him. I think she is a patient woman, but while TM filming he was not so often with her.
Does not lives Rebeccas family in Sydney?

Tina Date: Monday, 19-Jan-15, 4:16 PM | Message # 123
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Fran for the new photos. I have never seen the one where he covers his face. And the others I had only as magazine scans.

Yes Tanja, I think Becca is from Sydney. Well, working these days is never easy ..women and children must be without their men/ father way too much (or the other way, many women go to work too ...). All employees have to work way too many hours ...it isn't as easy going to work like it was when I started working...

On the other side Simon gained a lot of money with his hard work on TM so he can take it easy now and doesn't have to worry about money anymore.

I think working on a movie is not as hard as working on a tv show ..more time for anything. But of course since he wants to do producing, directing and acting on that movie ...
he sure has some work to do. But I think he likes it smile

Tanja Date: Monday, 19-Jan-15, 4:43 PM | Message # 124
Rip Snorter

I agree with you tinamarianne, the times for families are not easy.

Becca is strong woman and guess that without her were many things impossible for Simon. Maybe she'll get a small role in Breath? That would be great!

Ivana Date: Wednesday, 21-Jan-15, 10:49 PM | Message # 125
Fair Dinkum

http://instagram.com/p/yIZIlvqK_r/

Spotted on this mornings soft sand run, Simon Baker & wife Rebecca Rigg. Could only get a shot of the back of them without looking like a huge stalker! #celebspotting #bondibeach #softsandrun #oceanswim

Fran Date: Wednesday, 21-Jan-15, 11:40 PM | Message # 126
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Ivana, always nice to know where Simon is biggrin

Wand6122360 Date: Wednesday, 21-Jan-15, 11:46 PM | Message # 127
Bee's Knees

Thanks Ivana. I thought that Becca would be in the States due to the resumption of school.

Tina Date: Thursday, 22-Jan-15, 8:53 AM | Message # 128
Fair Dinkum

I don't think the boys stay in LA for school ...with Simon being in Australia for months now. They sure all moved to Australia. Simon always loves to have his family with him and since he has no job anymore in LA, and he might not be working there again for a long time. Many US movies are shot in other countries.
I feel a little sorry for the boys though, must be very hard to leave friends and school after all these years ...but I'm sure there was a family discussion and they all decided what to do after TM.
Rebecca looks very good and very tanned. She sure is happy to be back home again for a while. Maybe they stay in Sydney and the boys are going to school there ...

Tanja Date: Thursday, 22-Jan-15, 8:57 AM | Message # 129
Rip Snorter

I have heard that they moved as family to Australia, because Simon's new project.
I don't think that Becca would be ready to spend so much time without her husband smile Glad to see them together.
And for boys is good to be in parents home and learn the Australian way of life smile

Message edited by Tanja - Thursday, 22-Jan-15, 8:59 AM

bee Date: Thursday, 22-Jan-15, 10:37 AM | Message # 130
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Ivana, lovely to see Simon and Rebecca relaxing together. heart

kim Date: Friday, 23-Jan-15, 2:21 AM | Message # 131
Bee's Knees

From Instagram via twitter: not sure of the actual source and location or timing of this photo, but it looks like a horse race event, likely for Longine.

Tina Date: Friday, 23-Jan-15, 9:02 AM | Message # 132
Fair Dinkum

Thank you kim smile
Yes, with the hat of the lady, it's sure from a horse race.

Ivana Date: Saturday, 24-Jan-15, 3:28 PM | Message # 133
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Kim for the photo. The lady that posted it has also a very interesting story with Simon

http://instagram.com/frassyaudrey/

#tbt to the night I spent with Simon Baker, after about a bottle of wine he encouraged me to roll down a grassy hill in an evening dress & I asked him a lot of questions about The Mentalist. He thought I was hilarious but in the way one might laugh at someone tripping over. He was so kind and even let me touch his perfect hair. #lol #simonbaker

Ivana Date: Saturday, 24-Jan-15, 3:30 PM | Message # 134
Fair Dinkum

More surfing photos here

http://radaronline.com/photos....5

and here

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/uqkyz1a1jmysuwhycjcsi08bi2gz7sq2

AgentM Date: Saturday, 24-Jan-15, 10:26 PM | Message # 135
Bee's Knees

Quote Ivana ()
Thanks Kim for the photo. The lady that posted it has also a very interesting story with Simon http://instagram.com/frassyaudrey/ #tbt to the night I spent with Simon Baker, after about a bottle of wine he encouraged me to roll down a grassy hill in an evening dress & I asked him a lot of questions about The Mentalist. He thought I was hilarious but in the way one might laugh at someone tripping over. He was so kind and even let me touch his perfect hair. #lol #simonbaker

Ivana and Kim, that would have been from the first time Simon went to the Prix de Diane horse race. The woman was a journalist reporting on the event...I remember reading about her antics at the time. smile

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Gallery Updates (Part 2: from 6 December 2014)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz