Friday, 29-Mar-24, 10:48 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Gallery Updates (Part 2: from 6 December 2014)
Gallery Updates
DS_Pallas Date: Saturday, 24-Jan-15, 10:32 PM | Message # 136
Fair Dinkum

Thanks for the links Ivana.
Some nice shots here !

Ivana Date: Sunday, 25-Jan-15, 8:49 AM | Message # 137
Fair Dinkum

Thanks for the info AgentM smile Do you have maybe links to these articles?

Ivana Date: Sunday, 25-Jan-15, 8:53 AM | Message # 138
Fair Dinkum

You are wellcome DS_Pallas, I agree, there are some amazing pics with Simon riding the waves!

AgentM Date: Sunday, 25-Jan-15, 10:25 PM | Message # 139
Bee's Knees

Ivana, I read it on this site...it's still in the Simon News and Articles bit dated 18th June 2012 and refers to the 17th June 2012 in Chantilly. I've cut and pasted the info that Fran posted below:

Short write-up & photos of the Longines Gala Dinner: http://www.befrassy.com/2012/06/longines-prix-de-diane-gala-night.html

Excerpt (confirming the tweet posted earlier - FUNNY!):
On Saturday night, we attended the Gala for the Prix de Diane to celebrate Longines' newest brand ambassador, Simon Baker. The event was held at Chateau Chantilly- it was a fairytale setting and at the end of the night, fireworks exploded throughout the gardens- it was incredible. We were lucky enough to spend some time with Simon- he was such fun to hang out with, super down to earth (and he has the most incredible hair).

Ultimate goof moment of the night was when I somersaulted down a steep grassy hill - not by accident but because I couldn't resist the temptation. So after a little encouragement on Simon's behalf- I tumbled down the hill like a ten year old, and yes he witnessed the whole endeavour. It was pretty hilarious and definitely something I'll be laughing about for a while.

I believe she ended up flashing her undies as she rolled...I can just imagine Simon finding that absolutely hilarious! biggrin

[/i]

Message edited by AgentM - Sunday, 25-Jan-15, 10:26 PM

syriana13 Date: Monday, 26-Jan-15, 3:07 AM | Message # 140
Dinkie-Di

More photos of Simon and Rebecca on a date
http://www.forumgwiazd.com.pl/oferty/64gh9po8

Wand6122360 Date: Monday, 26-Jan-15, 4:19 AM | Message # 141
Bee's Knees

Thank very much, Syriana. Really nice photos.

Ivana Date: Monday, 26-Jan-15, 7:42 AM | Message # 142
Fair Dinkum

AgentM, thank you very much!

Ivana Date: Monday, 26-Jan-15, 7:43 AM | Message # 143
Fair Dinkum

Nice photos, thanks syriana13, smile

bee Date: Monday, 26-Jan-15, 9:50 AM | Message # 144
Fair Dinkum

Great photos thanks syriana13 cool

Fran Date: Monday, 26-Jan-15, 12:31 PM | Message # 145
Fair Dinkum

Thanks very much for the pic links Ivana & Syriana - so many pics, we're really being spoilt at the moment, especially as I think many of us had been wondering if Simon would disappear back under the radar!

Tina Date: Monday, 26-Jan-15, 2:23 PM | Message # 146
Fair Dinkum

I haven't thought he would be back so soon with so many sightings and pics smile

He really did well hiding for 3 weeks. And now he is back so fast, and so often, and even travelling to France soon. Guess he really likes Paris. Maybe there is something with Givenchy ...didn't somebody here wrote to them and they said there will be something new with Simon at the beginning of the year?

Tassie Date: Monday, 26-Jan-15, 5:42 PM | Message # 147
Bee's Knees

Thanks to all you lovely people for posting photos and stories about Simon. It's such a relief that he hasn't disappeared from public view altogether, although I hope he says something if his privacy is invaded too much.

June Date: Monday, 26-Jan-15, 6:12 PM | Message # 148
Bee's Knees

Quote tinamarianne ()
Maybe there is something with Givenchy ...didn't somebody here wrote to them and they said there will be something new with Simon at the beginning of the year?

It was me, Tina. The message is in the acemates group thread and yes, they told me that I'd have a surprise in 2015.

Ivana Date: Monday, 26-Jan-15, 6:58 PM | Message # 149
Fair Dinkum

Some new and some bigger versions of seen photos, both surf and with Becca

http://www.justjared.com/2015....surfing

Tina Date: Tuesday, 27-Jan-15, 8:49 AM | Message # 150
Fair Dinkum

He really has that Sando look now ..."mass of golden curls" or how it's written in the book tongue
Always funny how red his beard is even though his hair is blonde.
Maybe we learn some more about Breath when he comes to Paris.
Thank you all for the pics.

June, I remembered right. So let's see what the "surprise" is biggrin
Very excited.

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Gallery Updates (Part 2: from 6 December 2014)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz