Thursday, 28-Mar-24, 11:42 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Gallery Updates (Part 2: from 6 December 2014)
Gallery Updates
Fran Date: Wednesday, 28-Jan-15, 11:16 AM | Message # 151
Fair Dinkum

More photos of Simon & Becca at the Bondi Beach swimming pool (not particularly good ones): http://www.tpgnews.com/editorial_sub.php?id=4212993

bee Date: Wednesday, 28-Jan-15, 7:46 PM | Message # 152
Fair Dinkum

Thanks for the photos Fran....my first thought was that he looked quite lonely swimming and standing in that pool. sad I wonder if Rebecca joined him in the water or just sunbathed?

Message edited by bee - Wednesday, 28-Jan-15, 7:47 PM

Tina Date: Thursday, 29-Jan-15, 8:52 AM | Message # 153
Fair Dinkum

Thanks for the link Fran. Always nice to see him swimming and on the beach.

No copying or reproducing ....but what's really weird for me, they take sneeky pics of Simon and SELL them. They make money with him, but they write these words. What about his rights? His "copyright"?

DS_Pallas Date: Thursday, 29-Jan-15, 1:11 PM | Message # 154
Fair Dinkum

Seems Simon has begun serious training for "Breath"… tongue

lifecyclefitness Thanks to guru trainer @johnnygannon bringing Aussie legend Simon Baker in to train at LifeCycle Fitness! #thementalist #simonbaker #lifecyclefitness

Source: http://instagram.com/p....3379014

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Thursday, 29-Jan-15, 1:27 PM

Fran Date: Thursday, 29-Jan-15, 2:24 PM | Message # 155
Fair Dinkum

Nice pic, thanks DSP, I guess Simon will also be cutting down on the beers and ice cream then biggrin

Quote bee ()
my first thought was that he looked quite lonely swimming and standing in that pool.

I can see what you mean Bee, looks like there's a lot of "girl talk" going on in the background blahblah

Quote tinamarianne ()
No copying or reproducing ....but what's really weird for me, they take sneeky pics of Simon and SELL them. They make money with him, but they write these words. What about his rights? His "copyright"?

Good point Tina!

amanda Date: Thursday, 29-Jan-15, 11:06 PM | Message # 156
Cobber

Simon needs to do sports: watching the surf photos, we see that he has a lot of weight wink Too much beers and ice cream tongue

Wand6122360 Date: Friday, 30-Jan-15, 0:54 AM | Message # 157
Bee's Knees

I think after all his hard work, Simon deserves to indulge himself a bit with beer and ice cream.

coral Date: Friday, 30-Jan-15, 1:52 AM | Message # 158
Cobber

Quote Wand6122360 ()
I think after all his hard work, Simon deserves to indulge himself a bit with beer and ice cream.

Exactly, and I don't think he can be described as carrying a lot of weight, by any stretch of the imagination. But I suppose he wants to get into really good shape for Breath or maybe for The Olive Sisters.

Tina Date: Friday, 30-Jan-15, 8:41 AM | Message # 159
Fair Dinkum

Simon is in perfect shape for me, I don't like men too much pumped up. I hope he doesn't work out too much. He's fine like he is biggrin .

bee Date: Friday, 30-Jan-15, 9:08 AM | Message # 160
Fair Dinkum

I agree Tina, Simon is fine as he is for me also, as long as he is healthy and happy....I'm happy! biggrin

Deedee Date: Friday, 30-Jan-15, 11:02 AM | Message # 161
Bee's Knees

Yes couldn't agree more Bee.

DS_Pallas Date: Friday, 30-Jan-15, 12:16 PM | Message # 162
Fair Dinkum

I can't really understand the comments about Simon carrying too much weight either, sorry… In wich world are they living in? Forget all those beauty canons you see on magazines or Hollywood movies! Those models are all photoshopped! Those 40 something actors are all coached to death, followed hard diets and have had plastic surgery at least once. They are slim, with sculpted abs, and it's all but natural!

We know Simon doesn't do this. He rarely go to the gym, he eats what pleases him, he does sports and his musculature is genuine (the one of a surfer mostly). And frankly, he just looks like any healthy 45 years old must looks like for me!
I think he mostly took a training coach to work on particular physical and muscular weaknesses he may have that could bring injuries while surfing, and at the same time it's the opportunity to lose some pounds to match more the physique of a man like Sando, or a man who has a physically demanding work on an olive grove maybe, if it's about this other role?

kim Date: Friday, 30-Jan-15, 11:59 PM | Message # 163
Bee's Knees

I found some great BTS pictures on twitter today. They are sourced from puls4.com, the german station.

Tina Date: Saturday, 31-Jan-15, 8:48 AM | Message # 164
Fair Dinkum

Thank you kim smile .

Ivana Date: Saturday, 31-Jan-15, 10:27 AM | Message # 165
Fair Dinkum

New pictures

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb....nel=rss

and lot more here

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/3o8whi8igdsliviruqcg37u05684fu2i

Message edited by Ivana - Saturday, 31-Jan-15, 10:30 AM

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Gallery Updates (Part 2: from 6 December 2014)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz