Saturday, 20-Apr-24, 5:47 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » SITE INFO & HELP » Information, Help & Rules » About the Site (Please see Page 1 for information about the Site)
About the Site
bee Date: Friday, 30-Aug-13, 6:46 PM | Message # 31
Fair Dinkum

Same here for me Tassie.... cry

Fran Date: Friday, 30-Aug-13, 11:38 PM | Message # 32
Fair Dinkum

Quote (Hayseed)
recently my protective software has been flashing a "Trend Micro Smart Surfing has blocked these websites" message every time I click on the site. ...... My software is blocking it, but I didn't want it to cause you problems in any way.

Thanks for letting me know. It's probably being caused by an updated software component (could be one used by ucoz or by google ads), as it can take time for some internet security packages to unblock them.

Quote (Tassie)
I couldn't access the site for the whole of Wednesday.

This was caused by a problem with the server at ucoz, the site was very unstable, up and down like a yoyo for most of the day and then down for several hours. Very frustrating when that happens, especially when there's lots of news sad

Tina Date: Saturday, 31-Aug-13, 9:56 AM | Message # 33
Fair Dinkum

I had problems too on Wednesday. It worked for a short moment at the evening and then it was gone again. I thought it might be because I was only online with my phone, but I guess it was a problem with ucoz. Happens. If it's only one day and not longer.

flynns1 Date: Tuesday, 01-Oct-13, 7:39 PM | Message # 34
Blow-In

Please Fran can you change my membership to friend I've been commenting on quite a few discussions l would be very grateful if you could do this for me Thank You

AnnieK Date: Friday, 04-Oct-13, 9:26 PM | Message # 35
Blow-In

Fran, please could you change me from User, I think I used to be a Friend? I do appreciate all the good things on this site and will try to comment more often.
Did you know that the Radio Times website has a section showing information on forthcoming shows. Unfortunately nothing about The Mentalist, but someone has recently asked when Season 6 is due.
www.radiotimes.com/comingsoon
Thanks,
AnnieK

Fran Date: Friday, 04-Oct-13, 11:48 PM | Message # 36
Fair Dinkum

Quote (AnnieK)
Fran, please could you change me from User, I think I used to be a Friend

The point of the Friends Group is that it’s a trusted community of people who play an active part on the site. Following my decision to spend less time on the site, but to continue with it mainly for the core group of Site Friends, it seemed an appropriate time to review that Group, to make sure it contained genuine Friends who enjoy participating and sharing. I will continue to review membership of the group from time to time.

Juney Date: Saturday, 05-Oct-13, 5:16 PM | Message # 37
Bee's Knees

Quote (AnnieK)
someone has recently asked when Season 6 is due.

That was me I think. No news yet though.

Sun Date: Thursday, 17-Oct-13, 3:45 PM | Message # 38
Cobber

Statistics say at this moment that in the 154 threads of this site there are 9999 replies.
I make mine the 10.000th and send a and to Fran.
I'm happy to be a member for more than two years!
Thanks Fran for this site and all other members in this lovely bunch of world wide Simon fans for their contributions!
And yes, this all is for him, for this great exceptional man only:

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Thursday, 17-Oct-13, 5:54 PM | Message # 39
True Blue

Quote Sun ()
and to Fran.
I'm happy to be a member for more than two years!
Thanks Fran for this site and all other members in this lovely bunch of world wide Simon fans for their contributions!
And yes, this all is for him, for this great exceptional man only:

couldn´t have put it in better words... flower

Message edited by beautyfulbabyboy - Thursday, 17-Oct-13, 5:56 PM

Tina Date: Friday, 18-Oct-13, 9:06 AM | Message # 40
Fair Dinkum

Wow, these are quite some numbers.
Thank you so much Fran for making this possible!

Fran Date: Friday, 18-Oct-13, 10:32 AM | Message # 41
Fair Dinkum

Thanks for the big hug and flowers Sun, you're a sweetie heart

Juney Date: Friday, 18-Oct-13, 4:16 PM | Message # 42
Bee's Knees

Gosh we're a great club aren't we. I'm so glad I'm a member. Thanks Fran.

Evy Date: Friday, 18-Oct-13, 9:21 PM | Message # 43
Fair Dinkum

I'm also happy to be a member for more than two years ! biggrin
Thanks Fran for this wonderful site
and thanks to all of you, to share our passion for Simon and our friendship with the comments flower heart

Message edited by Evy - Friday, 18-Oct-13, 9:24 PM

Tassie Date: Friday, 20-Dec-13, 2:26 PM | Message # 44
Bee's Knees

Have been looking at users list and notice that everyone seems to have e mail icon beside their name, but mine has an asterisk. Why is this? Does it just mean I didn't supply an e mail address.

Evy Date: Friday, 20-Dec-13, 4:06 PM | Message # 45
Fair Dinkum

Tassie
but mine has an asterisk

First, some days ago, I noticed that the appearence of the profil of the users has changed.

On the last version, when there were an asterisk after an information, it meant that this information is hidden for the others members (you can choose whether you want it or not some information may be published or unpublished).
Don't worry : it is reassuring.

I will ask the confirmation to Fran when she'll come back.

Forum » SITE INFO & HELP » Information, Help & Rules » About the Site (Please see Page 1 for information about the Site)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz