Friday, 29-Mar-24, 3:01 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » SITE INFO & HELP » Information, Help & Rules » About the Site (Please see Page 1 for information about the Site)
About the Site
Fran Date: Thursday, 12-Jun-14, 9:14 AM | Message # 61
Fair Dinkum

Quote Mrpf ()
For any reason I've became an user, but before I was friend.

The 'Friends' group is what we like to think of as 'TheBakerBoy Family' - a community of online friends who care about the site and its future. From time to time I review membership of the group and that can result in some people being moved back to the 'User' group. Obviously it's a judgement call by me and I can sometimes be wrong, but according to my records, you stopped participating on the site about a year ago.

ryohei Date: Monday, 28-Jul-14, 4:45 AM | Message # 62
Jillaroo

excuse me,I am a big fan of Simon,and I love him so much!!!I'm so sad that I can't see the gallery!!!What can I do to join the The 'Friends' group?

Fran Date: Monday, 28-Jul-14, 12:17 PM | Message # 63
Fair Dinkum

Quote ryohei ()
excuse me,I am a big fan of Simon,and I love him so much!!!I'm so sad that I can't see the gallery!!!What can I do to join the The 'Friends' group?

Hi Ryohei, you should have received a welcome email explaining how the site works. In case you didn't get it, I've shown it below:
Welcome to TheBakerBoy, thank you for registering.

You can find information about the site in the Forum here: http://thebakerboy.ucoz.com/forum/23-83-1 and the very brief Site Rules are here: http://thebakerboy.ucoz.com/forum/23-79-1

Please note that there are 2 groups of Members with different access rights:
‘Users’ - Members who choose not to participate on the site: they do not have access to the Gallery and the Friends section of the Forum.
‘Friends’ – Members who become part of the site community by participating, either by commenting on News Items/Articles/Videos or by posting in the Forum: they have full access to the site. (‘Friends’ do not need to enter a security code when commenting).

Even if you’re a long-term fan of Simon, I recommend that you check the Video Library as there are some rare older interviews and appearances some of which you may not have seen.

I hope you enjoy visiting the site and keeping up-to-date with all things Simon.

Tina Date: Friday, 05-Sep-14, 4:49 PM | Message # 64
Fair Dinkum

Is anybody else having problems with the forum in the last days or is it just me? Sometimes it works, sometimes I get a message that the site is not available at the moment and it's also very slow when it's working. Hope it's a ucoz problem and not one of my computer!

Deedee Date: Friday, 05-Sep-14, 7:41 PM | Message # 65
Bee's Knees

No you are not alone Tinamarianne I have had a lot of problems getting on to the site as well. Have only just got on to the site today after having tried periodically throughout the day. Must be a problem with ucoz as its not our computers. Lets hope it has resolved itself now.

June Date: Friday, 05-Sep-14, 9:38 PM | Message # 66
Bee's Knees

It's a problem with ucoz because I've had the same problem these days.

DS_Pallas Date: Friday, 05-Sep-14, 10:14 PM | Message # 67
Fair Dinkum

Quote tinamarianne ()
Is anybody else having problems with the forum in the last days or is it just me?

No Tina I have experienced the same problems today.
It must be the ucoz server.

kim Date: Friday, 05-Sep-14, 10:17 PM | Message # 68
Bee's Knees

Me too. had times where it freezes up and I get an error message that the server must be unavailable. It has done this in the past but today it's pretty frequent.

jazz Date: Friday, 05-Sep-14, 11:36 PM | Message # 69
Surfie

Yes, ucoz have obviously had some problems, almost certainly Denial of Service attacks - I really don't understand the motive for this type of malicious activity, done by the same type of people who spread viruses, I suppose it's just a form of vandalism really angry

Tina Date: Saturday, 06-Sep-14, 9:02 AM | Message # 70
Fair Dinkum

Thank you. I'm relieved that it's not my problem. Annoying though, because I get totally nervous when I can't access this site!

Yes, I too can't understand people who are doing this! Spreading viruses or attacking sites. Makes me angry.

amanda Date: Saturday, 06-Sep-14, 11:01 AM | Message # 71
Cobber

I have no problem with the site, fortunately. Perhaps I'm lucky wink

Tassie Date: Saturday, 06-Sep-14, 1:56 PM | Message # 72
Bee's Knees

So relieved to find it was a 'universal' problem-thought my life-line had gone. Great to have contact again. smile

tentooed Date: Wednesday, 01-Apr-15, 2:39 PM | Message # 73
Blow-In

Hi, I'm new to the site. There aren't many fans of Simon in my circle so I'm glad that I've found this website. biggrin

Tina Date: Wednesday, 01-Apr-15, 3:36 PM | Message # 74
Fair Dinkum

Welcome tentooed. I'm sure you'll like it here. It's a great place for Simon fans and we are like a family biggrin .

Tassie Date: Wednesday, 01-Apr-15, 4:28 PM | Message # 75
Bee's Knees

Good to have you with us tentooed-it's a really lovely site to be involved with.

Forum » SITE INFO & HELP » Information, Help & Rules » About the Site (Please see Page 1 for information about the Site)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz