Saturday, 04-May-24, 11:59 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » Season 7 Tweets by Crew/Cast
Season 7 Tweets by Crew/Cast
kim Date: Saturday, 08-Nov-14, 2:46 AM | Message # 256
Bee's Knees

It is curious that he starts the season without the vest, then we see the vest in later episodes.

Raven Date: Saturday, 08-Nov-14, 6:59 AM | Message # 257
Dinkie-Di

I'm not sure when these were taken but in my case I wouldn't want to wait weeks or month to post them. My guess is there're recently taken.

Tina Date: Saturday, 08-Nov-14, 8:39 AM | Message # 258
Fair Dinkum

It's a French girl or two girls who had the luck to meet them in the last days. So the photos are new.

I really am so curious why all of the sudden he changes to his old outfit. It irritates me, because on the facebook site of CBS they suggested to go as Jane for Halloween, and that one has to decide if with the new or old outfit. And they write there that the vest indicates he is still on the hunt for Red John. Really strange ...why is he wearing the vest again? Not that I complain! I love this outfit on Simon! Like the other one too, but it's nice to get the vest back for the final episodes.

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Saturday, 08-Nov-14, 10:21 AM | Message # 259
True Blue

Flashback, maybe?

Tina Date: Saturday, 08-Nov-14, 10:36 AM | Message # 260
Fair Dinkum

But so many flashbacks? Seems like he is wearing the vest all the time now. There are so many backstage pics from several episodes with vest. I'm really curious about the reason. We will soon find out smile
Can't believe TM starts in 3 weeks!!!

Peithon Date: Saturday, 08-Nov-14, 1:35 PM | Message # 261
Rip Snorter

Re Jane's outfits. They are a reflection of his state of mind. Remember how he said to Mashburn's ex girlfriend that she looked remarkably put together for someone so deranged. The scruffier Jane gets, the more disturbed he is. His current outfit to me represents his freedom from the past and RJ, but his beard and untucked shirt indicates he's still not happy. It seems to me he is going to be happier with Lisbon and wants to look neat for her and is at peace with his past. So the 3 piece comes back, maybe even pressed.

Message edited by Peithon - Saturday, 08-Nov-14, 1:35 PM

DS_Pallas Date: Saturday, 08-Nov-14, 2:36 PM | Message # 262
Fair Dinkum

About writing ep. 2 of season 7:

Jordan Harper ‏@jordan_harper
After years of pitching, I finally got my undercover-in-women's-prison story, and it's my favorite episode I've done.

——

Lisa '22 ‏@LisaTMjunkie 6 nov.
@jordan_harper I am so looking forward to it! Thank you for all your hard work! And btw, Robin is stunning ♥

Jordan Harper ‏@jordan_harper
@LisaTMjunkie no joke this is Robin's most gorgeous year. She looks great.

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Saturday, 08-Nov-14, 2:42 PM

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Sunday, 09-Nov-14, 8:11 AM | Message # 263
True Blue

Film Crew L.A. @filmcrewLa
'The Mentalist' Ep.7.9
also filmed at a North Valley
lostoros.com

Message edited by beautyfulbabyboy - Sunday, 09-Nov-14, 8:33 AM

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Sunday, 09-Nov-14, 8:38 AM | Message # 264
True Blue

AjBuckley @Ajohnbuckley
Day 2 filming @thementalistcbs . Great crew and cast. Fun character... Another #Badass pic.twitter.com/yNHovWw43E

Tina Date: Monday, 10-Nov-14, 8:59 AM | Message # 265
Fair Dinkum

I just hope it won't be too much Lisbon in this last few episodes! I want to see Jane. I must admit that in this last season ... I don't know, don't like her so much anymore like in the first seasons. And watching me through all episodes of all seasons at the moment ...she often treats Jane not very nice ..
I really hope they focus more on Jane and not on Lisbon. Reading all this, she goes undercover, her brothers are coming ...what about Jane? What do we learn about him?

Peithon Date: Monday, 10-Nov-14, 11:53 AM | Message # 266
Rip Snorter

I agree, they seem to be devoting a lot of time to Lisbon. I really am not looking forward to more Lisboncentric episodes and have zero interest in a Lisbon behind bars plot. The episode with Jane in jail is probably my favorite funny episide (I confess to watching the catch the mouse scene many times as it was so well shot) but Lisbon is the straight man in the partnership. Probably trying to share some of the 'Orange is the New Black' heat. The only Lisboncentric episode I thought was good was the one with the psychiatrist. The others involving the support characters as the A plots were rather dull. Jane was featured enough in the Mashburn episodes to make them fun, they are the exception. More Jane please!

kim Date: Monday, 10-Nov-14, 2:11 PM | Message # 267
Bee's Knees

Quote Peithon ()
More Jane please!
agreed. I can get behind some Lisbon story lines in so much as they contribute to the Jane- Lisbon relationship. But really that is the only reason. I just want Jane- 13 episodes with Simon in every scene.

bee Date: Monday, 10-Nov-14, 2:19 PM | Message # 268
Fair Dinkum

I agree with Tina and Peithon...we seem to be hearing a lot about Lisbon in these spoilers but nothing about Jane! From the BTS shots we know he eventually gets back to wearing the vest and has some sort of stand-off with Pike but that's all. So frustrating! I also hope Pike doesn't stay around too long because that will be boring and just drag out the "love triangle" situation. We had enough of that in Season 6...time to move on. I just want to see Jane happy for a change. I also want more Jane and I have no interest at all in the development of new characters like Michele Vega at this late stage. Bring back Rigsby I say....

Message edited by bee - Monday, 10-Nov-14, 2:21 PM

Tina Date: Monday, 10-Nov-14, 2:26 PM | Message # 269
Fair Dinkum

Yep Kim. I also want Jane in every scene in these few episodes left! I guess though we won't get this ...

I'd love to see Rigsby and Van Pelt back for an episode too, but Owain is working on a new show and I think Amanda too. And Owain seems to not work in LA ...
would be nice though.

Let's hope we get some interesting Jane scenes, maybe some more from his past, and how he feels now. I'm really curious how TM will end ...hopefully happy for Jane!

Fran Date: Monday, 10-Nov-14, 3:07 PM | Message # 270
Fair Dinkum

I agree with all of you - I'm not interested in Lisbon at all except in as much as she affects Jane. I'm starting to feel a little concerned that Simon's great affection for Robin and his generosity could result in their having practically equal status and equal screentime.

To be honest, I wasn't impressed with Lisbon or Robin in the 1st season, I felt she lacked subtlety as an actor. I think she has improved, or maybe I've just warmed to her, but I don't think any of the actors apart from Simon are charismatic enough to carry the show, or even to carry an episode. And the bottom line is that I want a show called The Mentalist to be about The Mentalist not about The Mentalist's sidekick.

I can only hope that the 'powers that be' are fully aware that Patrick Jane is still the main attraction of the show, and that the Lisbon-centric spoilers does not mean we're going to get Lisbon-centric episodes.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » Season 7 Tweets by Crew/Cast
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz