Monday, 13-May-24, 11:41 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » Season 7 Tweets by Crew/Cast
Season 7 Tweets by Crew/Cast
Juney Date: Monday, 10-Nov-14, 4:57 PM | Message # 271
Bee's Knees

Quote Fran ()
And the bottom line is that I want a show called The Mentalist to be about The Mentalist not about The Mentalist's sidekick.

I agree Fran. My heart sinks with every spoiler concerning Lisbon and new people. We've got so little time left of PJ, I want it to be about him not padding out to fill the time which some of the spoilers sound like. Does that make sense? Hope so.

Tina Date: Monday, 10-Nov-14, 5:36 PM | Message # 272
Fair Dinkum

I really don't understand why they brought in a new character. It seems to me now they knew it would be the final season from the beginning.
And yes, the show is called THE MENTALIST, not Lisbon family or whatever. So the main focus should be on him. Lisbon is only a supporting character, or should be.
I don't want to say bad things about Robin, but her acting skills are so far behind from Simon's talent.

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Monday, 10-Nov-14, 6:06 PM | Message # 273
True Blue

from facebook (www.facebook.com/jim.danno.9/posts/10203496900037912?pnref=story):

Today's Mentalist location. Early 3:00am call. Going to be a busy week.

Message edited by beautyfulbabyboy - Monday, 10-Nov-14, 6:07 PM

redbird Date: Monday, 10-Nov-14, 7:39 PM | Message # 274
Dinkie-Di

I agree with everyone - I want Season 7 to be all Patrick Jane! I care about Lisbon only because Jane loves her but I don't care about her relationship with Pike or her family. I understand that they want to bring everyone's character to closure but please I hope they don't spend too many episodes doing it.

Tina Date: Monday, 10-Nov-14, 7:46 PM | Message # 275
Fair Dinkum

A cemetery...hm... I'm so curious what will happen in Season 7 ...so much looking forward to it

coral Date: Monday, 10-Nov-14, 8:01 PM | Message # 276
Cobber

Is that the cemetery where Jane's wife and daughter are buried?

bee Date: Monday, 10-Nov-14, 8:40 PM | Message # 277
Fair Dinkum

Not sure if this is the cemetery where Jane's wife and daughter are buried but the episode is called "Nothing Gold Can Stay" so I hope it's not going to be too sad.... sad Could it also be connected to Jane's ring?

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Monday, 10-Nov-14, 9:07 PM | Message # 278
True Blue

exerpt of a pretty funny conversation, but with "happy end" - confusion cleared biggrin :

Ana G. Corpas ‏@anagcorpas
@jordan_harper Hi Jordan, I read on #TheMentalist we will get a two hours end. Is it a double episode or literally two hours? Thanks.

Jordan Harper ‏@jordan_harper
@anagcorpas It will be two episodes.
Donna ‏@Donnamour1969
@jordan_harper This is great news! We get another week of the show smile
Maja ‏@Rothelena
@Donnamour1969 @jordan_harper I think he meant the last episode consists of two episodes,12 and 13,and is not ep. 13 which is 2 hrs. long?
Jordan Harper ‏@jordan_harper
@Rothelena @Donnamour1969 12 and 13 air the same night, no two hour episodes.

Message edited by beautyfulbabyboy - Tuesday, 11-Nov-14, 5:52 AM

marta75 Date: Monday, 10-Nov-14, 10:02 PM | Message # 279
Rip Snorter

About Robin's acting skills : I confess that I found the episodes with Volker (season 5) supposedly to showcase Lisbon's character not very exciting. In particular, I remember Lisbon sitting on a walk looking at Volker taunting her (after the murder of his young assistant) and I found that Robin looked more pouting than sad and determined. In my opinion, she didn't act very well.
And I don't care about Lisbon's brothers or her past except if it affects Jane's story. It would be a big mistake for the show to focus too much on Lisbon because her character is not very complex.
I hope the writers will be more cleaver.

Tina Date: Monday, 10-Nov-14, 10:19 PM | Message # 280
Fair Dinkum

I too was wondering if this is THE cemetary....

Peithon Date: Tuesday, 11-Nov-14, 0:49 AM | Message # 281
Rip Snorter

Maybe Jane will take off his ring and put it on the grave, talk to his family that it id time to move on. I'd love if he floated the ring out to sea on a flower like he did at the end of the island episode. I think the new lady cop is probably a love interest for Cho,

kim Date: Tuesday, 11-Nov-14, 4:36 AM | Message # 282
Bee's Knees

Day 4 of 8 episode 7.10 from Karl Sonnenberg

DS_Pallas Date: Tuesday, 11-Nov-14, 11:36 AM | Message # 283
Fair Dinkum

Looks like the same cemetery to me… Like you say Peithon, maybe Jane will bury the ring between the two tombs?

About the rookie agent, she is more a potential love interest for Wiley than for Cho, IMO… We'll see.

kim Date: Tuesday, 11-Nov-14, 4:19 PM | Message # 284
Bee's Knees

I thought it looked the same also. We shall see soon what they have planned for us!

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Tuesday, 11-Nov-14, 7:56 PM | Message # 285
True Blue

Aj Buckley ‏@AjohnBuckley
Just another day at the office #TheMentalist

Message edited by beautyfulbabyboy - Tuesday, 11-Nov-14, 8:00 PM

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » Season 7 Tweets by Crew/Cast
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz