Friday, 29-Mar-24, 4:49 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » 06 Green Light (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
06 Green Light
Fran Date: Tuesday, 23-Sep-14, 12:11 PM | Message # 1
Fair Dinkum

7.06 'Green Light'

THE FBI IS ASKED TO CONSULT ON A BOTCHED DEA RAID, BUT ABBOTT’S FORMER COLLEAGUE COULD DERAIL THE INVESTIGATION AND ABBOTT’S CAREER, ON “THE MENTALIST,” WEDNESDAY, JAN. 7

“Green Light” – The FBI is brought in to consult on a botched DEA raid, but when Abbott’s former boss tries to blackmail Abbott into keeping the agency’s missteps quiet, he is forced to choose between his career and morals, on THE MENTALIST, Wednesday, Jan. 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: The secrets in Abbott’s past are coming back to haunt him. Is his career in the FBI over? #TheMentalist 1/7 8pm http://bit.ly/1vWZajI

REGULAR CAST:
Simon Baker (Patrick Jane)
Robin Tunney (Teresa Lisbon)
Tim Kang (Kimball Cho)
Rockmond Dunbar (Dennis Abbot)
Joe Adler (Jason Wylie)
Josie Loren (Michelle Vega)

RECURRING CAST:
Christina Adams (Lena Abbott)

GUEST CAST:
Ross Partridge (Steven Korbell)
Jeremy Ray Valdez (Pedro Orosco)
Chastity Dotson (Anita Hammonds)
Chris Conner (Jeff Bordick)
Blake Shields (Mike Milligan)
Philip Anthony-Rodriguez (Darrell Gonzalez)
Dylan Baker (Bill Peterson)
Sumalee Montano (Susan Nguyen)

WRITTEN BY: Alex Berger
DIRECTED BY: Geary McLeod

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Monday, 29-Sep-14, 7:17 PM | Message # 2
True Blue

if I got it right from Karls post this ep is directed by Geary McLeod

Fran Date: Wednesday, 17-Dec-14, 1:44 PM | Message # 3
Fair Dinkum

1st post updated with Press Release.

Wand6122360 Date: Wednesday, 17-Dec-14, 2:33 PM | Message # 4
Bee's Knees

Thanks Fran. Love the photo!

DS_Pallas Date: Tuesday, 23-Dec-14, 11:00 PM | Message # 5
Fair Dinkum

Green Light Promo: 8 pictures. Jane's birthday!!

http://www.spoilertv.com/2014....23.html

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Tuesday, 23-Dec-14, 11:08 PM

kim Date: Tuesday, 23-Dec-14, 11:49 PM | Message # 6
Bee's Knees

thanks DSP! Love it- a romantic birthday celebration outside the airstream.

Tina Date: Wednesday, 24-Dec-14, 8:41 AM | Message # 7
Fair Dinkum

Ohhhh nice. Finally!

Wand6122360 Date: Wednesday, 24-Dec-14, 2:43 PM | Message # 8
Bee's Knees

What a nice Christmas present for us!

Mcbabsi Date: Friday, 09-Jan-15, 2:21 PM | Message # 9
Jillaroo

I had tears in my eyes at the end of that episode -it was just so beautiful! That gift said everything about her love for him...

Tina Date: Friday, 09-Jan-15, 2:29 PM | Message # 10
Fair Dinkum

Me too Mcbabsi! The end was very sweet. I don't know why, but when that teacup fell to the floor last season ...that was the hardest scene to watch for me from all TM scenes.

Jane had wet eyes too when he opened the box ...I guess he really didn't know what Lisbon had for him.

All in all, a great episode. It gets better and better. Really love this one! Lots of Jane, and a good story.
And a really nice ending. This and last week's episode are my favorites so far.

Mcbabsi Date: Friday, 09-Jan-15, 4:46 PM | Message # 11
Jillaroo

Quote tinamarianne ()
I don't know why, but when that teacup fell to the floor last season ...that was the hardest scene to watch for me from all TM scenes.

I agree... and now she makes it "whole again" for him...this was just the best scene ever... would have made a perfect season ending (for me, at least!) I wonder what they have in store for us next!

Fran Date: Friday, 09-Jan-15, 5:56 PM | Message # 12
Fair Dinkum

I also loved this episode by new writer Alex Berger, beautifully directed by the gentleman Mr. McLeod who gave us some great shots of Simon looking particularly handsome. I particularly liked the scene where Abbot tells Jane his secret, 2 gifted actors shown to great effect. And of course I agree that the Jane/Lisbon ending with the teacup was an absolute gift as much for us as for Jane. Like Tina, my favourite episode so far this season along with Simon's last week. I now have high hopes for Alex Berger's next episode and for the rest of the season.

Ivana Date: Saturday, 10-Jan-15, 10:50 AM | Message # 13
Fair Dinkum

I agree with you Fran and Tina, another great episode, second best this season after the Silver Briefcase. Lot's of relationship building moments with Jane and other team members, indicating Jane's healing. He is very gentle in his approach toward them, and even calls Abbot a friend! Ending scene is very emotional and simbolic and Simon was perfect in it.

Here is one very amusing review (not mine) for this episode:

http://www.theplotbunnies.com/2015....rprises

marta75 Date: Saturday, 10-Jan-15, 8:52 PM | Message # 14
Rip Snorter

Another very good episode with extremely gifted actors in supporting roles (abbott, vega, wylie) and a final scene between Jane and Lisbon with tender kiss (mmmm). It's not passionate, it's not a teenager love but it's beautiful.

Fran Date: Sunday, 11-Jan-15, 1:58 PM | Message # 15
Fair Dinkum

Quote Ivana ()
Lot's of relationship building moments with Jane and other team members, indicating Jane's healing. He is very gentle in his approach toward them, and even calls Abbot a friend!

Yes you're right, I realise now that's one of the reasons I loved this episode. And I'm so pleased they decided to show a developing friendship between Abbot & Jane, with mutual respect on both sides - I think it's playing out beautifully.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » 06 Green Light (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz