Friday, 19-Apr-24, 11:52 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » 09 Copper Bullet (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
09 Copper Bullet
angel Date: Friday, 17-Apr-15, 3:50 PM | Message # 16
Cobber

i know i am behind with my reviews so forgive me. What can i say. What another brilliant episode. Again loved how the team rally round to help abbott and kudos to vega who was willing to jump right in there. Love her so much. From the opening of digging up the body to get the bullet to the brilliant trap at the end. Fabulous episode. Jane and lisbon down memory lane with the ice cream. That always solves the problem. Jane little mind at work to free abbott. When abbott wife told jane that her husband considered him a friend, oh so sweet. So good to have janes old family backto help me out and putting their 2 cents worth in telling jane not to blow it with Lisbon. Jane caually ringing wylie telling him to get $2mill and wylie searching for a way and decides to go to abbott. Then wylie had to rush it down and asked vega to stall omg when she rammed his car and just kept rambling on. So funny. The team setting the trap in his home and getting out in time my heart was pumping. Loved how abbot produced his proof of the money with pic of his cat on it with his nose to the phone was hilarious. Such a beauty the kitty was shame about the owner. And when the sting was revealed which was brilliantly played out. Awesome episode and so much fun. I can't praise this season enough

Tina Date: Friday, 17-Apr-15, 4:37 PM | Message # 17
Fair Dinkum

Hey angel, no problem. We still want to hear what you think about it. I miss it discussing Simon's work....

I agree, another great episode! I really love Season 7. It starts in Germany on April 27, finally!

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » 09 Copper Bullet (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz