Saturday, 18-May-24, 9:08 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist » Articles & Info (not Simon-specific)
Articles & Info (not Simon-specific)
bee Date: Tuesday, 11-Mar-14, 9:42 AM | Message # 616
Fair Dinkum

I agree Bonbon totally, I do not think it will make any difference to the final outcome but for those fans outside America who unfortunately have no say in the ratings it helps to know that we have done all we can to let the "powers that be" know how much we love and appreciate the show and hope for another season. I also have voted continuously since the beginning and will continue to do so regardless. The cast and crew have put so much hard work into the show over the past 5 and a half years I think it deserves to reach its conclusion in the 7 seasons for which Simon and Robin were originally contracted.

Tina Date: Tuesday, 11-Mar-14, 9:50 AM | Message # 617
Fair Dinkum

I just voted too and will go on. Even if it doesn't help CBS to consider the 7th season, it sure shows them how much all the fans all over the world love TM.
I do anything for TM! I love this show so much. We have to win this! Right now TM is ahead. So let's go on voting.

Wow, bonbon, 150 times ??? That's impressive hands

Fran Date: Tuesday, 11-Mar-14, 11:36 AM | Message # 618
Fair Dinkum

I actually find it quite soothing, almost a trance-like state. Click Click F5 (pause) PageDown PageDown, Click Click F5 (pause) PageDown PageDown, and so on. 3 to 4 votes a minute, what takes the time is the pause for the page refresh, but I suppose that varies depending on the speed of your connection.

Ivana Date: Tuesday, 11-Mar-14, 3:13 PM | Message # 619
Fair Dinkum

You are right Fran, it is like a trance. I've opened 10 tabs and after a while you kind of start to even like it smile

Evy Date: Tuesday, 11-Mar-14, 4:56 PM | Message # 620
Fair Dinkum

I think that our efforts are paying off biggrin

11th March 16:00 pm

Beauty and the Beast : 37.36%

The Mentalist : 62.64%

bonbon Date: Tuesday, 11-Mar-14, 6:03 PM | Message # 621
Jillaroo

GOOD JOB, GALS! Fran showed you how. Now you can see that it wasn't that difficult getting 150 votes in. I've been busy already today voting. We can't let up, tho....those who had voted earlier for shows now eliminated may log back on (in curiosity) & vote for our opponent. Keep at it, please!

Peithon Date: Tuesday, 11-Mar-14, 10:53 PM | Message # 622
Rip Snorter

FYI, Les Moonves said he's adding two new dramas to the CBS schedule in the fall, not what he is canceling to make room for them.

bonbon Date: Wednesday, 12-Mar-14, 4:09 AM | Message # 623
Jillaroo

I have voted 108 times so far today, but we are dropping our percentage drastically - rapidly! I've asked Facebook pals, e-mail buddies, friends, etc. to help us.....what more can we do?????

amanda Date: Wednesday, 12-Mar-14, 10:02 AM | Message # 624
Cobber

I wanted to vote but the link doesn't work now sad

Ivana Date: Wednesday, 12-Mar-14, 10:44 AM | Message # 625
Fair Dinkum

it's working, you just have to enter the code word now before voting

Hayseed Date: Wednesday, 12-Mar-14, 4:21 PM | Message # 626
Bee's Knees

If you have time, vote, because we're dropping.

Of course it probably has nothing to do with whether the show will be renewed, but I'm grasping at straws.

Message edited by Hayseed - Wednesday, 12-Mar-14, 4:53 PM

bonbon Date: Wednesday, 12-Mar-14, 4:30 PM | Message # 627
Jillaroo

Come on, gals! Have to make up the lost ground!!! Type in the code word shown alongside and then vote for TM - OFTEN! We can do this for Simon (and ourselves)!

sylvia5993 Date: Wednesday, 12-Mar-14, 5:17 PM | Message # 628
Bee's Knees

we're ahead again. Maybe Simon will be impressed by the response. I'm sure Emily Swallows is following the results.

jazz Date: Wednesday, 12-Mar-14, 7:07 PM | Message # 629
Surfie

We've still got a narrow lead but we've been consistently dropping. Looks like we're gonna lose this one unless a miracle happens sad

bonbon Date: Wednesday, 12-Mar-14, 8:20 PM | Message # 630
Jillaroo

To show you how badly we're doing: last night @11:40 PM - 56.57%; this morning @ 10:10 AM - 55.97%; @ noon - 54.58% and @ 2PM TM is at 53.59%......IT AIN'T GOOD! I got 39 votes in so far. Will keep at it.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist » Articles & Info (not Simon-specific)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz