Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Videos » Other
Other
beautyfulbabyboy Date: Wednesday, 30-May-12, 9:57 AM | Message # 46
True Blue

Thank you, I didn´t see this before.

..."here´s no.14, Simon Baker, The Mentalist - my mum thinks he´s lovely!" lol

Deedee Date: Wednesday, 30-May-12, 10:56 AM | Message # 47
Bee's Knees

Thanks Fran really enjoyed the videos. He is so cute.

lenacr Date: Thursday, 31-May-12, 7:58 PM | Message # 48
Dinkie-Di

Soccer aid: Thanks so much. I have never enjoyed football so much before. I am not into sports iin general; but since Simon I have started to convert! Anyway, and from Old Trafford! I lived in the Manchester area for 18 years before I moved back to Greece. I am missing it so much!

Thrill Date: Saturday, 02-Jun-12, 1:06 PM | Message # 49
Dinkie-Di

great vids - thanks Fran. Simon is very talented - is there anything he doesn't do??!!

Thrill Date: Sunday, 10-Jun-12, 12:07 PM | Message # 50
Dinkie-Di

[VIDEOS HAVE BEEN DELETED by youtube]
Simon in Paris - I have updated the video with some more fan footage of his audience with fans, some surfing and his interview on TF1.

SB in Paris a fans view with music

I will also upload a version without music later.

Here is the version without music in case it is blocked in your country

SB in Paris a fans view without music

Enjoy!

Message edited by Thrill - Sunday, 10-Jun-12, 4:33 PM

bee Date: Sunday, 10-Jun-12, 12:30 PM | Message # 51
Fair Dinkum

What a fantastic video Thrill, thanks so much. Especially liked the surfing sequence. biggrin Simon looks absolutely gorgeous as always. The French fans are so lucky, if only he could have done something similar in Britain while he was here! The 'powers that be' missed a golden opportunity here and consequently so did his British fans! Oh well, I hope he has a well deserved rest now before filming for TM starts again.

FallinFan Date: Sunday, 10-Jun-12, 2:42 PM | Message # 52
Blow-In

Absolutely fantastic video Thrill, thanks so much, he's just the epitome of gorgeousness and sooooooo cute. Why did we miss out in the UK ??? Right girls, next time he's here we really need to organise an event with lots of screaming and photo opportunities :o) Please !!! biggrin

KathyF Date: Sunday, 10-Jun-12, 4:21 PM | Message # 53
Rip Snorter

Sad to say...can't view it here in Dallas sad

Thrill Date: Sunday, 10-Jun-12, 4:35 PM | Message # 54
Dinkie-Di

Version without music is now posted - see above - Kathy I hope you can see that one....... wacko

KathyF Date: Sunday, 10-Jun-12, 4:53 PM | Message # 55
Rip Snorter

Yes. Thank you so much! Beautiful!

Deedee Date: Sunday, 10-Jun-12, 5:24 PM | Message # 56
Bee's Knees

Brilliant video Thrill, thanks very much, I so enjoyed it and Simon is so gorgeous !! as always.
I hope the French fans realise just how lucky they were. Lets hope we over here get a similar
chance sometime. I wouldlove to say that I could make a video myself but I am a complete
novice in that department and would need a LOT of help. wacko

lenacr Date: Sunday, 10-Jun-12, 6:35 PM | Message # 57
Dinkie-Di

Thanks so much, I really enjoyed it! Now that not much else seems to be happening, this is like an oasis. I hope that many videos are produced. I just wish I had the skills to make one myself. I'll enjoy everybody else's though. Thanks again!

Evy Date: Sunday, 10-Jun-12, 11:53 PM | Message # 58
Fair Dinkum

Thank you Trill !! Great memories !
Deedee is right : I'm sure French fans realise just how lucky they were ! I do for me ! It was a rare event which we cannot forget
We are happy to be able to share our happiness. This is effectively a pity that a meeting was not organized in Britain while shooting "I give it a year"
I sincerely wish you get a similar chance sometime. up

Deedee Date: Monday, 11-Jun-12, 2:23 PM | Message # 59
Bee's Knees

Thanks Sweetevy I am in no doubt that you and all the other french fans appreciated
your wonderful meeting with Simon. I bet you will always treasure the memory and
yes, hopefully one day we will be just as lucky.

Thrill Date: Monday, 11-Jun-12, 5:07 PM | Message # 60
Dinkie-Di

Glad you like the movie - you too can make them - its really not that hard..... get some clips from YouTube (use a free downloader) and moviemaker and just try it... - its just like arranging photos in an album (more info in fun stuff - how to survive the hiatus). As you get the hang of it you can add effects and music (its all just buttons). It gets a bit harder when you want to copy DVDs (rip is the techie term) or use iTunes material or download from media sites (other than YouTube) which need better downloaders - but its all possible (I taught myself). Anyway if you get desperate ask your kids (my kids haven't yet got over the fact I have on line friends I talk to!)
biggrin

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Videos » Other
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz