The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Videos » Favourite Fan Videos
Favourite Fan Videos
Tassie Date: Friday, 30-Nov-12, 6:34 PM | Message # 61
Bee's Knees

How clever you are Thrill. Thank you for this, it really warmed me up on a freezing cold day.

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Friday, 30-Nov-12, 7:22 PM | Message # 62
True Blue

Wow, Thrill - you really improved your already great skills!
I don´t always reply on your video-posts, but I really enjoy them! Thank you!

I had to laugh out loud at minute 3:15 or so when Simon stroke that feathery thing from the lady´s hat out of his hair!
I didn´t realize this scene in the vids I´ve seen before.

I so hope everything will turn out fine with your YT-channel!
I asked myself: would it change a thing (make it better?) if you uploaded your videos as "unlisted", only for those who´ve got the link? Probably not...

Evy Date: Friday, 30-Nov-12, 10:56 PM | Message # 63
Fair Dinkum

Beautiful images. Beautiful music. Very handsome man..... Thank you Thrill ! up

Thrill Date: Saturday, 01-Dec-12, 1:15 AM | Message # 64
Dinkie-Di

i thought about unlisted -= and that's what i used to do. but the search software that is used - well lots of types I think - I dont believe they discriminate. I always upload unlisted first to make sure its OK and ihave the comments right. Then I make them public......

Mossibecca Date: Saturday, 01-Dec-12, 2:56 PM | Message # 65
Bee's Knees

I use mini tube to copy youtube vids.....my computer doesn't run windows, it runs a linux programme, and this is free, if you do use windows or a mac, you can download it from the website but I think you have to buy it http://flavio.tordini.org/minitube.....but it is very easy to use.

For the times that for what ever reason mini tube doesn't work, I have found an on-line converter that works well....you do get lots of advertising and pop up windows, but it is free and I don't have to download a programme to the computer and it is free. http://uk.onlinevideoconverter.com/free-video-converter.aspx

Tina Date: Monday, 03-Dec-12, 9:47 AM | Message # 66
Fair Dinkum

Thrill, what software do you use for videos listed not on youtube? I have several recorders for youtube, right now I work with "Free youtube download", it's free software. I also have worked with streamingvideorecorder, but this programm shuts down the internet on my computer I use at the moment and I always have to set the date back to get in the internet again.
I also bought a programme named "Mytube bigpack", but this suddenly downloaded in a format that even Nero couldn't convert.

Mossibecca Date: Monday, 03-Dec-12, 1:53 PM | Message # 67
Bee's Knees

I will say, that being a Simon Baker fan has improved my computer skills!! I wasn't interested in learning any of this stuff before!

Thrill Date: Monday, 03-Dec-12, 4:33 PM | Message # 68
Dinkie-Di

Tinamarianne - I have several downloaders for non YouTube - on my Mac I use Jaksta and on my Windows (work) machine I use something I cant remember - Get FLV I think (its at work). I bought them for specific jobs - Jaksta was for the Australian Story John Polson interview - on the ABC iPlayer thing. The Get FLV was for Home & Away in the UK. It is a bit random as sometimes one works and another doesn't - even on YouTube. You need alot of patience, And yes I have learnt lots over the last year (kids call me techno mum when they are not teasing me about SB.....) I have found Handbrake very good at converting different formats......

Tina Date: Monday, 03-Dec-12, 6:51 PM | Message # 69
Fair Dinkum

Thanks a lot for the info, Thrill. I check these 2 downloaders out when I find the time. I'm very crazy about Simon clips and I get totally nervous if I can't save one. But you are so wonderful and put it all up on youtube, and this is no problem for me to save it from there. In the past I was able to get some with this streamingvideo recorder. But it doesn't work on all sites. The Jon Stewart talkshow from Simon's The Guardian times was totally different when I found it, and I wanted it sooo bad. So I did it with a test version of a recorder that tapes what's on the screen, was very difficult because I had to get it on full screen, and I could only tape it in 2 pieces and put it together then with my DVD recorder. I learned a lot too over the years because I just don't give up if I want something. And when it comes to Simon material ...well... wacko

Evy Date: Saturday, 18-May-13, 4:59 PM | Message # 70
Fair Dinkum

A video made by a fan showing screen captures of Simon from the movie "I give it a year" biggrin

Don't watch if you want to go to see the movie ! tongue

http://www.bing.com/videos....=NVPFVR

Fran Date: Thursday, 06-Jun-13, 9:24 AM | Message # 71
Fair Dinkum

Posted by Thrill

Givenchy - Face of Gentlemen Only - Celebration: http://thebakerboy.ucoz.com/publ....1-0-262

Lena Date: Thursday, 06-Jun-13, 12:56 PM | Message # 72
Dinkie-Di

Thanks so much Thrill, I really enjoy to watch your video.

Tassie Date: Thursday, 06-Jun-13, 6:41 PM | Message # 73
Bee's Knees

This is a gorgeous compilation Thrill, you're so clever thanks so much. You have also introduced me to the music of Lani Misalucha and I recently got her CD with this version of the song on it which I much prefer.

bee Date: Thursday, 06-Jun-13, 6:50 PM | Message # 74
Fair Dinkum

Many thanks Thrill, another great Simon compilation.

Evy Date: Thursday, 06-Jun-13, 11:35 PM | Message # 75
Fair Dinkum

Thank you so much Thrill for your nice work and sharing it with us ! up

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Videos » Favourite Fan Videos
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz