Wednesday, 30-Sep-26, 9:02 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker
 
Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Fan Art
Mossibecca Date: Thursday, 15-May-14, 9:19 PM | Message # 136
Bee's Knees
 
Messages: 540
Status: Offline
It is, thank YOU for finding it
 
Evy Date: Friday, 30-May-14, 6:30 PM | Message # 137
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 1233
Status: Offline
Cute ? Isn't it ?



source http://pickgram.com/p/727690247699007594_695211889


Message edited by Evy - Friday, 30-May-14, 6:31 PM
 
Tanja Date: Friday, 30-May-14, 8:17 PM | Message # 138
Rip Snorter
 
Messages: 471
Status: Offline
So cute! Simon as child and as sexy man! Thank you!
 
sylvia5993 Date: Saturday, 31-May-14, 0:31 AM | Message # 139
Bee's Knees
 
Messages: 538
Status: Offline
this and other pictures of Simon as a child were used in "The Guardian".
 
June Date: Saturday, 31-May-14, 6:43 PM | Message # 140
Bee's Knees
 
Messages: 585
Status: Offline
I want to put two pictures along with a new message. Could anyone tell me how to do it, please?

Message edited by June - Saturday, 31-May-14, 6:45 PM
 
jazz Date: Saturday, 31-May-14, 10:28 PM | Message # 141
Surfie
 
Messages: 88
Status: Offline
June, do you mean you want to post pictures in the forum? To do that, you upload them to a photo storage/sharing site, then use the img button to paste the link. (Maximum size of pictures to fit the forum space is 1000 wide)

Message edited by jazz - Saturday, 31-May-14, 10:32 PM
 
June Date: Sunday, 01-Jun-14, 0:26 AM | Message # 142
Bee's Knees
 
Messages: 585
Status: Offline
Thanks Jazz.

Quote sylvia5993 ()
this and other pictures of Simon as a child were used in "The Guardian".


Actually, the picture of Simon used in "The Guardian" was this one:





Message edited by June - Sunday, 01-Jun-14, 0:41 AM
 
Fran Date: Sunday, 01-Jun-14, 0:51 AM | Message # 143
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 4127
Status: Offline
Yes, the other is 1 of 3 photos of Simon as a child that we first saw in May 2012 on Sunday Morning Profile, one of my very favourite interviews.

Photos can be seen here (halfway down the page): http://thebakerboy.ucoz.com/photo/candids/unknown_date/27

Interview is here: http://thebakerboy.ucoz.com/publ....-1-0-89
 
Tina Date: Monday, 02-Jun-14, 9:38 AM | Message # 144
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 2066
Status: Offline
I especially love the photo with his sister he posted on instagram. It's SO cute! I'm really in love with this pic.
He sure was as cute as today as a little boy.
 
DS_Pallas Date: Tuesday, 17-Jun-14, 5:16 PM | Message # 145
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 1979
Status: Offline
New desktop picture, for helping you to wait for season 7… happy

Black and White version


If you like it, full size image to download here from my photobucket page
(to see it full size before download, click once, then twice on the little magnifying glass on bottom right of the image:
http://i361.photobucket.com/albums....riginal

Colour version


full size image to download here:
http://i361.photobucket.com/albums....riginal
 
Tina Date: Tuesday, 17-Jun-14, 5:26 PM | Message # 146
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 2066
Status: Offline
Oh that's very nice thank you DS Pallas! I always have a pic of Simon on my desktop and smartphone wink
 
DS_Pallas Date: Tuesday, 17-Jun-14, 5:29 PM | Message # 147
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 1979
Status: Offline
Well if some of you have a wish for a TM desktop picture or icons, tell me, I'll see what I can do when I have spare time… wink
 
June Date: Tuesday, 17-Jun-14, 8:02 PM | Message # 148
Bee's Knees
 
Messages: 585
Status: Offline
Thanks DS, I love the black and white version. I also have a picture of Simon on my desktop that I change from time to time. My favorite ones are those he's smiling.
 
amanda Date: Tuesday, 17-Jun-14, 9:12 PM | Message # 149
Cobber
 
Messages: 123
Status: Offline
Nice ! Thank you DS Pallas biggrin
 
Evy Date: Monday, 23-Jun-14, 4:56 PM | Message # 150
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 1233
Status: Offline
I love this


source http://jisbonfandom.tumblr.com/post....-l0hdhs


Message edited by Evy - Monday, 23-Jun-14, 4:57 PM
 
Search:

Free web hosting — uCoz